How did once such a massive generator of content die such a shit death?

How did once such a massive generator of content die such a shit death?

cuckold

mods and generals

no other way to put it

Three words:
Europeans
Hues
Chicanos

corruption

Like every board and humanity as a whole it is on a continuous downward spiral. Even when you started browsing and thought it was a 'massive generator of content' it was shit by the standards of those who had already been here 6 months.

Act like retards.
Attract real retards.

99% of Sup Forums's problems would be fixed by mods making a soccer/international sports board, and moving all MMA/fighting sports to /asp/.

generals
shit mods
"" losers

Mods and jannies banning everything that's even the slightest bit out of line

General culture is ok though imo

Everything went downhill after the Olympics. The mootdusky thing was the last ride of fun before insane moderation and circlejerk generals.

Jans
Mods
the posters who supported their crusade against off-topic

mods corralling everything into generals
but every message board/forum eventually devolves into general threads

povertyball

Reddit. Now our memes are being spread everywhere because some of you hybrid-redditors come here and pick your favorite memes to spam on Twitter/Facebook.

Fuck off and stop or we'll make a new secret society. You fucking dickheads.

Remember the ">90m for the dabbing moussa sissoko" meme? That shit spread fast throughout Youtube and Twitter and it feels like the patrician content/opinions here get dumbed down and sprinkled with leftist rhetoric (((SOMEHOW))) before being posted on every normalfag website.

it became generals: the board

Will he make the call that saves Sup Forums?

Sup Forums ruined this place as it ruined many other boards

It doesn't help to have flags here and imminently harassed and called Ahmed just because your country took a few refugees. In general, the bullying and overall hostility drove away a lot of genuine sport aficionados and kept all the shitposters and autists.

This.

>soccer/international sports board

why not make a yank sports board?

I saw a guy commenting on an ESPN facebook post the other day with a dabbing cowboy pepe

Sup Forums is dead

>i-i-it was Sup Forums

My apologies Abdul.

He's not wrong. If it wasn't for flags, shitposters wouldn't use literal Sup Forums memes as a """response""" in an otherwise serious thread.

I'd be on board with that as long as it's separate from /asp/. Point is there is very little crossposting between American sports and International sports, and nobody likes having to hide 100+ threads every time they're on Sup Forums.

mods got anal

Yeah I preferred the europoor/amerifat semen import/export trolling over the same tired checklist of insults you get on every other board.

you sound like my granddad

What a pussy