How did it ever get to be thought of as smart to have democracies on a wide scale? I could see small states like Athens...

How did it ever get to be thought of as smart to have democracies on a wide scale? I could see small states like Athens, but massive states with millions of people? Most people don't even know the mechanics of the political process work, let alone the in depth implication of various policy. Heck, most people can't even grasp philosophies of governing the self, let alone the infinitely more complex philosophy of governing society. Monarchy makes much more sense, the monarch, a living personification of the nation, is qualified, isn't beholden to any lobbyists or "friends" for getting him in power, and he doesn't have to engage in favor trading to gain more power. The mechanics of a government should be one body, not factions and special interests in constant strife with each other. It's no surprise leftism lead to communist totalitarianism, leftism sought to resolve all dialectical tension after deposing of the monarch, the linchpin that unified everything; so in order to have the unity leftism thinks the world is progressing toward, factions have to be abolished by a party instead of a monarch (of course, this doesn't abolish them at all, it leads to the same game of tit-for-tat and owing favors and slander involved in democracy, albeit with more lethal consequences).

youtube.com/watch?v=W8wI5KCyu44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4
youtube.com/watch?v=bhYv1KCk4vk
youtu.be/wGu5RAbFxoE
youtube.com/watch?v=6DmGJrrLCQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4

>using the phrase "God is dead" which comes from Nietzche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra as an example of nihilism

this is why women should not learn philosophy.

>the monarch, a living personification of the nation, is qualified

Seems like you hold monarchs as mystical beings.

Pro-Tip: There have been lots of shit monarchs who have created massive shitstorms over the years.

I dont understand where this meme came from. Or know about this guy. But I love it.

Guessing you haven't read The Will to Power.

I hold monarchs to be trained for the position from childhood the same as all trades were. I also think it is the most important job in the country, and therefore it should demand more qualifications than even a doctor.

There were many bad monarchs, but the absolute worse leaders of all time all got into power through populism

The girl in this video is only half right and loosely grasps Nietzsche's philosophy.

Yes, Nietzsche did say that there is no absolute truth and he did say that any truth is man made. However, the phrase "God is dead" was a statement of regret and woe to Nietzsche. He regretted that we had killed God because now we had to take up the burden of becoming God ourselves. That every truth on Earth now had to be man made. This meant that a great creator had to come and establish these truths, and those truths would only be valid until another creator came and established different truths, repeat ad infinitum.

Now, this great creator would bridge the gap between animal and the overman, Nietzsche's ubermench. This creator would establish a "master race" and a "slave race".

His whole ideology wasn't about life being meaningless, (well, it half was) but about finding meaning through conquest, creating and establishing meaning by being the best. Nazism is a bastardization of Nietzsche's teachings.

tl;dr: she has a VERY basic understanding of nihilism and Nietzsche's works.

>However, the phrase "God is dead" was a statement of regret and woe to Nietzsche. He regretted that we had killed God because now we had to take up the burden of becoming God ourselves.
I'm guessing you haven't read The Will to Power either. Nietzsche saw the death of God as leading to nihilism, which in itself is undesirable, but he also saw it as necessary for the "new age" he dreams of, it is necessary the old age is destroyed.

I did my dissertation on Nietzsche, Alan Bloom (whose book was a critique of Nietzsche) and the New Left.

>Nietzsche saw the death of God as leading to nihilism, which in itself is undesirable, but he also saw it as necessary for the "new age" he dreams of, it is necessary the old age is destroyed.

You just repeated what I was saying. That the death of god is not a good thing, but it opens new possibilities for man, i.e. the great creator and the "new age" that you're talking about.

Also, read "The Closing of the American Mind" by Allan Bloom if you're interested in political theory in the US.

oh god DELETE THIS

Yeah, like all German thinkers of the 19th Century apart from Schopenhauer, Nietzsche thought the world was on the verge of the some great breakthrough that would change everything.

I will take a look at it.

Why are women allowed opinions?

sauce on this spicy meme ? seen it around but i dont spend enough time on here to know it's origin

>having that reply with that image

Stirner here, I want my meme back.

Enlightenment thinkers realized that democracy was flawed, so they aimed to create a republic.

>my

Do you think your average man knows it any better?

It's Max Stirner, he's /lit/ meme

Leaders do not need skills in trades. If you think CEOs or politicians need experience doing gruntwork you severely misunderstand their purpose.

Its interesting how the further she goes deeper in this feminist void, the more grotesque she appears. Her video is a chronological order of what happens when a young woman is suckered into Feminism. I'm gonna keep tab on her channel. I'm interested to see where she will be one year from now.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NIETZSCHE WASNT A FUCKING NIHILIST
I WANT THIS LITERAL FUCKING MEME TO END
REEEEEEEEEEEE

In other words, non-direct democracy. Direct democracy on a scale of millions would be impossible.

I would actually take pleasure in putting this piece of meat in the gas chamber. What an entitled little cunt.

Can you really look out at the other planets in our solar system and the emptiness of space and then back to Earth and believe that we are not important? Absolutely disgusting.

thnx my dude, this is some good shit :)

I think they need qualifications and training

Would Stirner be a cuckold? Since HIS relationship with HIS wife is nonexistant, she can fuck any man she wants and continue a relationship with him.

keep in mind, not every man could vote either.

Take it, it's all your property :)

Before - solid 8.5/10

After- sickly homosexual japanese boy with painted eyebrows

I'm baffled to be quite honest. I thought women were incapable of downgrading their own looks to this degree.

>keep in mind, not every man could vote either.
Right, because it wasn't about populism, it was initially about the merchants and bankers resentful at being excluded from the aristocratic class.

cruel

Theres a quote that goes something like this:

Being in higher management is about knowing what you do know and what you dont know and knowing what people to fill those shoes with.

You only need to know resource management and have experience with your respective politics. They dont need to know how to flip a burger, thats why they hired other people to do it.

Straight, White, College-Educated Males were the ones who made this Country great through Democracy and Trump will make it so again!

in this video, a useless piece of meat - i bet she will die barren and childless

We're talking about running an entire society, not a fast food. I know we're both American, but come on.

This man is allowed to have authority over society, everyone.

>one year of liberal arts college apart

Thought Id use relative terms but it all applies regardless.

People managing a coal plant already have a decent understanding of mining labor and people running a state already have a decent understanding of running a business. Obama doesnt need to know the best way to mine for resource because theres people that do it for us.

If that makes any more sense.

>not knowing that she has a British hipster trust fund bf
>not knowing that they are making fucc all around europe

They will have the most artistically and politically tasteful children

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYv1KCk4vk

it's miss swan..

Ok, haha very funny. What a scary ride ok now I'm just gonna step off this ride here see and everything will be back to normal haha right?

This was my reading of Nietzche. This girl seems to be compounding nihilism with his philosophy which I don't believe is inherently nihilistic. He was merely the first to recognize the secularization of the west, which is why his philosophy remains as an important historical artifact as well as a pinnacle of western thought. Yet, the philosophy itself never openly advocates that an individual should live a life void of meaning, or even that one should live for their own self gratification. This girl is clearly of the 'live for the moment' and/or 'don't get in the way of my cummies' crowd which is the sort of perversion of philosophy that later thinkers would take note of and if nietzche himself had foreseen, may have not ever even bothered writing in the non moral sense.

>triggered
>politically tasteful
>being this cucked

LOL

I'm not saying he has to know all those details, but administration itself is a skill, one that has to be learned, and the administrator over the entire nation is both the most difficult and the most crucial administrator in the entire country. An administrator of a hospital doesn't need to know how the plumber does his job, but the administrator still needs a lot of training and qualification.

Sometimes I'm glad that my flag is stigmatized here. What a fucking retard.

"wow I'm so smart for being able to regurgitate the wikipedia articles on Nietzsche and nihilism xDDD"

i bet you voted this faggot pm into office

No, his wife would be his property, so he would defend her from interlopers. Stirnerism is anti-cuck.

>being this fucking new

Not with her edgy high schooler tier understanding of Nietzche

I'm pretty weirded out right now. I remember posting to this thread about OP spamming this thread but my post is gone now.

Or is this already third time I see this same thread?

You probably fugged the capcha

Might be. Overchan sometimes seems to fuck the posting up.

The Overchan is a nihilist.

>How did it ever get to be thought of as smart to have democracies on a wide scale?

pacifies the goy into thinking they have a say. democracy has been an unmitigated disaster, its too easily hijacked by third party interests ie jews.

Or Puritans, in your case.

What is dead may never die

its a shame because we basically started the whole "muh democracy" meme with the magna carta in the middle ages. then british settlers in the thirteen colonies went full "muh freedom muh democracy" and created the united states, which then went on to spread the "muh democracy" meme even further after ww2. its not like many mainland european countries had a big democratic tradition, its essentially an anglo meme that we spread around the world.

Your Civil War is mainly what killed it.

American Revolution was greatly made faciliated by Louis XVI, and it was really his karma for this that spread democracy rapidly through Europe as a movement

Of course.

lol at thinking you can get off the ride

This video is much better

youtu.be/wGu5RAbFxoE

Is it bad if i think the right is cute too

What a whore

>dude nothing matters lmao

"God is dead"
But really tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DmGJrrLCQE