Do you miss the golden goal in football?

Do you miss the golden goal in football?

No, I miss Sup Forums not being filled with soccer threads

what a pity.

yeah.

not really it was a bit shit

when it was good, it was very good.
when it was bad, it was very very bad.

Golden goal is fine, extra time is fine.

Silver goal was the worst meme of all time.

Hell no

>silver goal

No I can't even remember it

>Being THIS butthurt over it

Jesus are you the user that has been complaining about the soccer threads? There is a reason for it, because its popular globally.

Fuck no, it only has a nostalgia factor to it. But the silver goal was even more retarded.

It should be brought back on the 2020 Euro finals given how it isn't specifically set in one country, if its such a special occasion they would surely mix things up for the final.

Just get rid of the offside rule and you won't have to worry about this shit in povertyball.

yes golden goal was the goat rule

Just watch futsal if you have such a disregard for midfield play.

>It will be held in thirteen cities in thirteen different European countries during the summer of 2020 (with the exact date to be announced later).
what is this cuckoldry

Get used to it. More and more Americans watch it everyday. Everyday there's a thread here by an American asking how they can get into football.

hmm

not sure but i think France is the country who missed it the most as they scored golden goal in round 16 suring 98 wc, and of course in 2000 final vs Italy.

No, but at least golden goal isn't idiot as extra time

>ET
>bad
The only issue is the away goals shenanigans but in a single leg fixture there's no problem.

Golden goal was absolute trash.

penalties are by far the most entertaining way of ending a match that cannot end in a tie

Why do you mistreat us :(

Dunno but I'm glad the final's in Wembley. Feels good to be the main characters (even if we'll die a tragic death early on)

>feels bad