Brokefag here...

brokefag here, how does one beg in Sup Forums and receive something in return in either receiving such items in paypal or steam

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
apply.internetessentials.com/en/ie/home
hud.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha

Free crypto from airdrops/giveaways

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Trade for btc
Buy games in steam with btc
Win

Please kill yourself right now

ass

if youre looking for steam shit, you dont need it. therefore you should not be a fucking faggot and beg for it

Overreact much?

Sell your body for loose change

Lol, you have to have something of value if you're going down that dark road.

Dude I'm actually homeless. Fuck your video games I need food.

>homeless
Posting on Sup Forums? Why?

Since you seem to have internet access

Being homeless can get boring as fuck

Fact, 80% of all memes are created by the homeless

35 dollars a month for my phone bill. Also lots of places have free wifi

You sleep rough?

If you are actually homeless, then just get a job. Plenty of programs to get homeless off the street and in to the workforce. However, you're fucked if:

1. You are a drug user\have been convicted of using drugs

2. You have a warrant for your arrest\have been previously arrested for a felony

If 1 and 2 are not an issue, then go volunteer somewhere and network with people that way. Begging is like, the worst thing you can do. If you absolutely need money now, go to a blood clinic and have them pull plasma. You can make like $300/mo doing that.

America, what a fucking shithole

Are you literally on the street?

OP, what games do you like?

Panhandling is OK most the time. Sometimes you stand there for hours and only get like 5 dollars, but there have been plenty of times where I've made atleast 50 in a day. Shit my best handout was 200 dollars

Lol I guess. I have a tent and try to stick to woods/forest areas, but I stay on the move. Hopefully I can make it to Cali one day, I'm in Michigan now

Brokefag must use internet essentials or not broke

Don't go to California. Go to Alaska and work on a fishing vessel. If you're actually capable of being dependable and busting your ass, you'll have a better chance at making a living than doing nothing in Cali.

gods speed ill have a 100 and new pair of shoes waiting for you

Not since I got my tent. I have had some rough nights but mostly I can get some good sleep. That's probably the toughest thing is finding a safe spot to sleep.

user do not
I repeat
DO NOT
fucking come to california

If you don't have much in michigan
ho ho holy shit you're going to have even less in cali

god i regret ever fucking moving in here with my mother

jesus h christ i just want to go back to Florida

yeah rick scott is dumb
yeah alot of the state makes it money off tourism/the service industry but shit
atleast HOT DOGS dont cost 8 FUCKING DOLLARS

Not him but, I'm pretty sure you would need your own gear, and probably know something about fishing. Correct if wrong.

Plus get this
remember all those instagram hoes/fuckbois you went alongside class with in HS etc?

guess what buddy, they're ALL here in cali.

I was just in Cali 4-5 months ago. Only for 4 days but I managed. A few people gave me weed.

Unfortunately because I don't have an address I couldn't renew my license and the police impounded my car, taking my most valuable asset from me.

Knowledge of fishing, yes. You might be able to get a job at the cannery and maybe work your way on a boat through persistence. Honestly, having someone who is dependable and won't\can't back out on the job is what they really want.

The gear is usually deducted from pay.

It's burning in here lmao

Shit, pretty much the latest action oriented ones like PUBG lmao

Nope

I honestly got bored and saw other threads a while back who actually got stuff and thought why not give it a try

Did that last thread.

Bless

apply.internetessentials.com/en/ie/home //this helps reduce internet costs, if they tell you about 90 days with no internet just disconnect your comcast account, have no pending bills, say you have a kid going to a school where the fuckers get free lunch(search schools with nslp)
hud.gov/ //move your ass

Fishing vessels mostly trawl or otherwise netfish nowadays; you'd be doing more bitchwork/linerunning/etc than anything else. Cleaning, boat maintenence, what have you.

Im in the bay and i can smell nothing but smoke due to the fire

How long you been homeless man? What happened? What was life like before? Your age? Any family left?

Homeless dude here. I went to northern Cali. It seemed pretty chill. Redding was the furthest south I went. I like the mountains there, plus I like to smoke weed when I can and that's the weed capital of America.

I'm 29. Been homeless since March minus 2 months I was staying with this girl before I broke up with her.

Basically all last winter I was working 2 jobs, 60-70 hours a week, and I was absolutely miserable with everything. Decided to take what I had and travel around. Went to Cali but came back to Michigan to handle legal issues. Met a girl but left her 2 weeks ago and lost my car the next day. My family don't care, they think I'm lazy. I kinda hate modern society and in no way want to contribute to this selfish and soulless world.

Sounds intense. Sounds like you don't mind adversity and the outdoors. Have you ever just considered an outdoor job like wild land firefighting?

Kind of. Money doesn't motivate me at all though. I only need enough to get by.