Spends his whole career complaining about how the MSM portrays him unfairly

>spends his whole career complaining about how the MSM portrays him unfairly
>repeats the MSM rhetoric about trump but in rhyme form

What happened to him?

Who’s pussy has got him saying all this crazy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/65h3b6/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/?st=j8pkvoqq&sh=e2cc17c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, SOMETHING happened to him cause he went full retard. Absolute fucking garbage rant. I could care less about Trump, but like you said, he's working with the enemy. You can't be famous without selling out at some point or getting killed. That's what I think. I feel there was a "tell" when he fucked up his rap (HE NEVER STUMBLES)... he was thinking about other shit IMO.

The boost from this outburst will probably get him millions in sales, that's what.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

Most of his career has been spent shitting on politicians though. This is not new

just another attention whore trying to make money and reboot a flagging career. why is this remarkable?

He's just trying to stay relevant. Seriously, this is the most coverage he's received since about 2005/

These celebs are realizing kicking the boot into Trump helps their profile. Don't know how much longer for, there's gotta be a point when people stop paying attn.

I also thought this as well. But dude, it was really bad. Really really bad. Who knows, maybe his CD will be like complete
>360
And then the illuminati will kill him and Hallie Jade will show us her titties.

why are trump supporters so sensitive?

eminem has always made political songs. mosh, white america. he's always been honest.

but now that its your daddy trump he roasts everyone starts crying?

trump supporters are such snowflakes

I mean, he's a rapper. His peers are all black. Trump hates black people and black people hate Trump. It's really not that complicated you retards.

/thread

Ya but its not even about trump. Just his faggy little rap.

please explain how Trump hates black people.

Protip; he doesn't. You're an idiot.

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/65h3b6/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/?st=j8pkvoqq&sh=e2cc17c0

reddit proved it alread. its a superior website cuz it doesnt have as many trump virgin tards

Okay, black people hate Trump.

Trump is racist or hates black people or represents the figurehead of white supremacy or just considers minorities beneath him. Take your pick, it's irrelevant to the point.

>trying to stay relevant

I don't think you know how many views his videos still have.

Ohhhhhh ho hoo! Video views! Woohoo them video views!

Seriously nobody cares. Anybody can watch a video on repeat. Means jack piss

Lllllmmmmmmmaaaaaaoooooo. All the trump supporters got triggered as fuck on here! Hah trumpskin is a rasist rich cuck who doesnt give a rats ass about all yall. Prove me otherwise.

Oh boy. I love living in Michigan, especially living not far from this dumbass. I thought he was alright, thought about my music taste and thought myself "I guess he ain't that bad".

>NOPE.JPG

see people hyping about the new album and shit, realize "of fuck there goes my news feed on faecbook."

Then all of the sudden he release a song and a video about dissing trump.

>new album
>democratic state
>live in very democratic area
>trump distrack
>join band wagon
>all comes together
>MONAYMONAYMONAY.WAV

Best part everyone was pissed when ted nugent said he wants to run for senator, and "didn't what him to represent us."

Then they let a white wigger "rezprentun uz".

If it wasn't for this bullshit, I would mind living here honestly.

yet another attempt for some leftie usurping the right usage of the term snowflake

nope. keep thinking that we care about some rapper.
you can only gloat when you are actually in power. until then, shit raps and your posts dont mean anything

he's got a couple tracks on each album
but you can tell when dre stopped caring

He was never any good.

Honestly, the last time I heard anyone mention him was about 2009, and that was because of beating his gf or something. He's old, he's not in the spotlight anymore, hasn't been for many years.

Try living in Michigan, and dealing with this Eminem hyped bullshit. I don't care about trump, cliton, or any other fuck. He hops on the, "let's just fuck with who ever everyone is fucking with" band wagon, and look at that. Releasing an album. You really think he gives a fuck about politics? Looks likes to me he is using it to his advantage.

>trump snowflakes

Yeah about that, everyone is making it clear he looks like a faggot for just using this for record and cd sales and can't take him seriously from it lol.

>its a superior website cuz it doesnt have as many trump virgin tards

You mean a bunch of lefties hang out on that sight? Yeah, we get it. A biased site with majority of one party claims to be correct. Great research, user!

He's always been political so nothing G surprising here. HOWEVER putting the politics of this "cypher" aside, on a technical level it was complete and utter garbage. Everyone is arguing left and right about his video, but nobody is discussing just how bad it was. It's sad to see him produce such utter trash compared to what he's capable of. And the only people applauding his garbage are people who hate Trump and will clap for anyone saying anything negative. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like the fucking guy. Politics blinding people as usual.

I thought dre stopped caring a long time ago.

You know, music, tv, and most entertainment was fun when politics was left out of every single breath those people take.

Ive been a huge fan of his for 15 years and in the latest Trump diss freestyle he literally says "fuck you" to his fans who support Trump. I feel very conflicted and offended.

He went to shit when he lost his sarcasm

Probably when he got sober

>>repeats the MSM rhetoric about trump but in rhyme form
Kill yourself Trumptard. Nobody likes Trump except white trash hicks like you

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

cry harder faggot LOL!

Lol what a cuck. This is pathetic

Your opinion is stupid.

lol.

>anyone who can see Trump for what he is is just a MSM shill
>it's impossible to have a negative opinion about Trump without it being some sort of conspiracy against him
>Trumpcucks actually believe this

He became tired of beer, now wants champagne. It's as simple as that.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just wrong? Of course not.

.....AND HE'S ORANGE

His three daughters, probably, two of which are other men's children.

>calling out someone for saying snowflake
>mfw Trump supporters are the only people keeping the "Drumpf" thing alive by constantly posting "DAE hate le Drumpf??"
>mfw the President bitches about football players kneeling for the national anthem and then talks through "Retreat" at a military base so he can verbally suck off Hannity
>mfw we're reaching levels of stupidity and mental gymnastics never seen before from the right

Republicans have always done it as knee-jerk reactionism. Who invented fucking PC culture? The religious right. Who are the ones constantly terrified of every other country? Fucking republicans. Wah, we need more weapons I'm scared of Korea. Wah, we need more weapons I'm scared of China.

Republicans are the biggest pussies on the planet, freaking out if we don't sing Merry Christmas in December and if they don't constantly have their security blanket.

Well, you're a Trump fan, so chances are you currently have a dick jammed into your mouth and no one cares what you think.

Hmmmm....Sup Forums in this thread is sounding like they lean on the left side in this thread. What happened to just keeping shit on pol, and jumping on this band wagon?

Rip beeee

You may not be aware of this, but for many people it's actually a pretty well established fact by now that Trump is a massive pile of dogshit.

Even if the mainstream media has some kind of bias against him, that doesn't mean I'm not going to. I would hate the fucker regardless of what anybody else thought.

Even if the mainstream media had remained silent on him and not a single person spoke or wrote a single bad thing about him during his entire campaign, the only thing I would have to do to develop any opinion at all about the guy is listen to the endless stream of idiotic bullshit coming out of his mouth.

A lot of people don't like Trump. Don't act like you're surprised when you end up coming across people expressing how much they don't like him.

More hypocrisy from the Looney Left