What mental illnesses or issues do you have Sup Forums, and what therapy/medication do you have to take for them?

What mental illnesses or issues do you have Sup Forums, and what therapy/medication do you have to take for them?

Aspie with ADHD, both of which are clinically diagnosed. Medication for those would just be used for reselling purposes, and therapy wouldn't help for me. I'm actually pretty contempt with my life as of right now.

Asperger's, anxiety, and major depression. I seldom go to therapy. I take Zoloft. I also take levothyroxine for hypothyroidism.

Undiagnosed, but I may have Borderline PD. My parents don't believe in mental illness and I myself don't have money to get diagnosed and pay for a shrink.
>inb4 get a job with benefits
I'm in uni with a packed schedule. I doubt part-time jobs have full-on health insurance.

So, the only way to treat them is to force myself through the day and forget I have it. Somedays it works and somedays it breaks me apart.

schizo and I unironically treat it with DMT

Social anxiety + depression
Meditation + breathing exercises

Schizoid personality disorder, depression, anxiety.

Getting no treatment right now as I hate speaking to the doctor they ask too many questions.

>contempt

what sort of assburger would make a mistake like that? I think you're lying.

How does thay work? Not judging, just curious. Does it tend to trip you out more or do you actually feel like you can interpret what weird things go on? I have schizo like experiences but they generally come with some type of intuitive interpretation that ends up being okay

ADHD. Used to take meds but they made me stop eating to the point of causing physical harm, stopped taking meds, and never went back onto them. I've built coping mechanisms for some of the problems, but still have trouble with getting distracted by shit. Get almost double time for exams in university and god do I need it.

diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, although I experienced it always more as pronoia filled gnosis

nonetheless I take 35 mg abilify against it and see a psychiatric nurse monthly for check up

>pic related, my first psychosis in a very much abridged version

not diagnosed with anything but have constantly felt the pressure of feeling completely alone for the past 3 years, too poor to go and actually get a diagnosis and I don't wanna risk having to take medication

Autism and anxiety. Pot and a job and not being "friends" with people.

Not watching TV helps a lot.

Apparently I might be a sociopath, don't know about it though

Severe depression and dysphoria. Will probably have access to HRT soon. Trying to get my life back on track. 3 failed suicide attempt so far.

Keep trying.

Thanks. I will.

Major depressive, anxiety, panic disorder, sensory processing disorder (im incredibly sensitive to loud sounds and crowds) I also get auditory and visual hallucinations, got a religious ass family though so they all just tell me to pray it away

pic related

This post gave me the gays because everybody that had the balls to post is probably just a conceited piece a shit. hypocritically speaking that is.

buncha user queers

For me at least I only just became comfortable talking about my issues even though I've been suffering for over seven years with them. Idk if anything it's more liberating speaking out more and honestly no one here even knows me so lol who gives a shit

anxiety, social anxiety, numb depression that turned into painful depression after my breakup but is slowly going back to just numb depression

Absolutely not a goddamn thing.

don't worry about it. you'll get there.

depression and anxiety. currently taking venlafaxine, temazepam and oxazepam.

Bipolar, anxiety, nymphomania, hyperactive thyroid
Clinically diagnosed.
Seroquel, methinazole, used to go to counseling, too expensive now

i heard thyroid issues mimic a lot of psychological shit. How did you find out you had a thyroid problem, and how well is it managed now?

Anger issues, social phobia and ocd.
Solution = alcohol = I'm an alcoholic.

Huge emotional outbursts/breakouts, unstable as fuck, doctor ordered full blood panel and saw and saw my TSH was fucked it shit. Still in treatment/diagnosis, might be a pituitary tumor, waiting on insurance to okay More testing. Currently taking pills, being passed onto endocrin for further diagnosis, all this 3+ years in the making for no Set in Stone diagnosis.