Who else agrees that Latinas are the master race of women?

Who else agrees that Latinas are the master race of women?

Generic in every way

fuck no i fucking hate mexicans their women are rude fucking bitches with no respect for anything.

they're like the least generic women

they also wipe the shit out of their ass forewords they get shit in their pussies. ugly trolls mexican women disgust me. i wish you horny retards would stop fucking and producing children. fuck off op

I'm not even Hispanic, I'm a patrician white male who appreciates the beauty of Latina women

And they do not wipe back to front!

yes they fucking do. you race traitor kill you're self.

I agree should've fucked my friend last night

Lmao sounds like someone is being a little bitch irl

give me a red head anytime

you must be the local cuk of your clan

>hurr race traitor

shut up stormcuck

light latinas are fucking awesome. fucking hate this pale chicks around me; it is somewhat disgusting how their skin gets so many bumps and weird colors.

I smell a fat virgin

They're second to white women.

Did you meant to say asian women?

Weeb faggot

absolutely the master race

asians and white bitches are money obsessed cunts. they treat sex like its a fucking monetary exchange. latinas dont give a fuck about that noise. if theyre horny, they let you know and are dtf. no bullshit games. no retarded unrealistic standards like the majority of white and asian women.

What about Arab or Pakistani women?

They look similar but they have better arses and since they believe one of the worst religions in the world, I would think they make for great wives

Any woman is a money obsessed cunt stop being delusional

Yes

not really. most mexican men are dirty poor and they get mexican poon like its nothing

bump

yikes.

Agree

Disagree.

>Latinas
>master race

d>smelly mexican detected

Not all Latina's have the curves. More of them, these days, have nothing to hold onto and fall through your hands. Quick to give you a BJ, but soon fall through the sewer grate....

Old Times, Best Times. Cmon mamacita !

Your mother is generic in every way

>claims to like redheads
> posts picture of obese scene girl with tie-dyed hair

plain jane

By saying that you're saying that white women are the best. America is one of the only countries that don't classify Hispanics as " fully white " they even have to specify in documentation "white (non - Hispanic)"

So there's this Mexican cleaning lady at work. She's the really dark kind of mexican. She's cute as fuck and has big tits. She keeps giving me obvious signs she interested. The problems are that she's much younger, like 18 or 19 and I'm in my 30s. I don't think she speaks much English either. I'm really torn on whether or not I should pursue. How weird would it look to other people. Especially coworkers? Just in case i did buy a pen spy camera to take some creep shots if i get a chance

Simmer down there, Weinstein.

wait, are Jews known for lusting after Latinos?

Literally no one.

it's really hit or miss with them. They're like indian chicks. They're either busted as fuck or absolutely gorgeous. My ex was the best of both worlds. She was half colombian and half moroccan.

absolutely correct

Latina gfs ass

Ahem.

yeah she's Ukranian

No she's not, she's Russian.

Mexican

There's no such thing as race.

same thing retard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wrong.

>you're self
Jeez, being inbred sure must suck.

Tell me, my genetically sandwiched friend, how does it feel that dirty immigrants speak and understand your language better than you ever will?
At least those half and half babies will learn proper English, so don't worry about all those white girls dating Mexibros.

Kek

Mexicans are pretty much half white. Most Latin Americans are half breeds. Not all of them. Still a bunch of indigenous Mexicans left. Fucking Spaniards should have finished what they started

Moar latinas

goddamnit i would kill 4 a taste of that

until they hit 30 and start looking like their grandmother

then they become milfs you dumb fucker, which is way hotter

don't leave home without one

Only good latinas are the ones with more Spanish blood. Otherwise they look like monkeys

Not necceraliy but that girl reminds me of a mexi i hooked up with in tomorrowland ,hottest fucks I ever had

Italian women are master race. Classy, refined as fuck, super hot... Latinas are a poorer version of the Italian woman.

crazy in bed and in life tbh
pic related, ex

Spanish is my first choice, though I've never had a thoroughbread asian.

I had a blackanese

she is fucking beautiful 10/10 in my opinion

Yeah she was cute, childish but cute

damn i would love that.
fuck im envious right now

Good lord...those are beautiful

Why Americans think of Mexiicsns when talking about Latinas? Latinas are from many different places like Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico nust to name a few.

Someone failed History...

That's most women

MOAR

Here's more user what do you think

No.

Fukkin hot
Would tribute

this

You fucking racist mongoloid your stupidity makes thrump look smart

Spanish aren’t white

bump

If she's brown, I'm down.

Grow up bitch. What are you 14?

They're nice to look at, but have you ever heard one speak? It's a horrible experience.

No you grow the fuck up and stop being a racist closet faggot

Dumping some goodies.