Hey Sup Forums I just found out I am having two kids, from two different girls. Hows your day going Sup Forumsros?

Hey Sup Forums I just found out I am having two kids, from two different girls. Hows your day going Sup Forumsros?

Race?

the real question is, if women are allowed to end pregnancies before birth than killing an unborn isn't murder, so why aren't we allowed to kill the unborn on the inside of women we don't want having our kids?

i take care of 3 kids and iv never even been laid

story time

couldn't find a better pic?

Mexican-American or Hispanic

Bump

Nah, the real question is how OP managed to fuck up this badly.

No sorry, first thing that came to mind

checks out. Enjoy child support, Pedro!

so, condoms are a novelty in your Country? Are you African?

Being this stupid in 2017.

I'M PICKLE RICK!!1

Well one of the girls wants to keep the baby even if I dont want to support it but what she doesnt know is I have the other chick prego

I actually used condoms with the girl I didnt want to get prego but yes i fucked up

Well if you feel you need to.. I mean don't be that guy that says oh hey yup gonna waste my time and money for you n kids then she leaves you .. Spent thousands for litterly some one else's bad ordeel lol it's not going to make you happy fool have fun with the stress of some one else's bs retard..... I bet they call you daddy and the father shows up eventually making mind games for your*family* GTFO lmfao bait 8.5 / 10

what the fuck is wrong with you?

really you just found that out today? Were you on Maury or something?

Rick & Morty too mainstream for sir edgelord?

Better get back to watching MLP

"Reeeee why is reck n mortar on here that show six and is for loooosers"

Oops wrong poster my bad was for 747953168

>Girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with me because "i didnt care about her and only corn"
>Fast forward 1-2 months X grill from highschool hits me up
>Meet and greet
>Fuck like there is no tommorow
>Get tired of X after a while because to clingy
>Broke it off with X
>Miss grill of ex 2 years
>Hit up 2 years grill and purposely impregnate her
>Two months later with grill of 2 years and she is prego
>Happy and excited
>Today X calls me saying she has good news
>Tells me "we're" having a baby
>*click*
>post on Sup Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Advice me Sup Forums how bad did fuck it up?

I know xD isn't dick and mortee so stoopid xDD

Yes and no Maury is gay

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools...... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Rule number 1: Never have sex outside of wedlock.
You libtards could learn a few things from your conservative brethren. Now you have likely created not one, but TWO single mothers. Theres a 43% chance those babies will become criminals and will not surpass their high school education. High chance they won't become very productive members of society and they TOO will become single mothers or create more single mothers.

Way to go Jose. If you're questioning your life choices, pick the more suitable woman and wife her up. Try to convince the other to put hers up for adoption since she can't afford to raise it and raising a bastard child is going to be a nightmare for her future. Good luck ya piece of shit.

OP Here, what do Sup Forumsrahs?

If you're lucky the X is lying to try to get you back. Girls do this frequently. I would ask for proof, but who knows maybe she'll whore herself out til she is pregnant and then claim your the daddy. Girls are crazy.

Ha been there. My kids are ten this year! Also both girls. I hear they are doing ok with out me lol

OP here, Im a conservative fuck face.

Also read Both girls can actually afford having a kid and neither plans to abort nor put for adoption. Also i already had decided to marry of the girls since the beginning. Just the X grill caught me off guard. Also eat shit weebfag.

This.
Latinas are nuts.
Go forward cautiously Sup Forumsro.

Thats what I am thinking but its hard to ask for proof when I will never her see her because of work n shieitttt

>Im a conservative
>Having unprotected sex with multiple women
You're not a very good one then. You are contributing to one of the leading causes of crime in this country. I wish you luck in your marriage, but seeing as its sort of 'forced' at this point and seeing as you don't like being loyal to one girl for a length of time, I don't expect things to work out for very long. What country do you live in?

Tell her where you are and that your WIFE is also pregnant. See how she reacts. Honesty is actually the best policy at this point.

it's going fucking bad man,thanks for asking just missed my alarm and missed school because of it

If you used a condom she is not pregnant.

you never sexed huh user...

badly

my advice its seems first you have to check out it is true about the x girl baby and just no a lie to have you back

otherwise if both are having a baby your thats mean your are a /r/etard and make a plan who its gonna keep that baby yours, and second thoughts with one have better ¨quality of life¨ for the baby because and don´t think can handle both unless your´e rich, impossible by judging your case

>Conservative does not mean religious
Also >Used condoms with X but the willie did not work

Not forced bro, I actually proposed to her while in the process of impregnating her

USA!!! Where else motherfucker?

Bad

You never grew the fuck up, huh?

What country you in man? One day isnt so bad just look forward for tomorrow!

>Conservative = traditional attitudes and values
Being a whore isn't really a conservative value.
>I proposed to her while impregnating her
Yeah, sounds like a real winner...

Well OP, better you than me. At least you'll have a couple tikes to sit around and watch that stupid cartoon with . I'm over this thread your life is depressing. Please get a vasectomy ASAP before you breed more druggies or whatever.

>story clearly shows op is a retard
>pic is smartest character on a tv show

nah, b.

are you guys retarded, you could just do a dna test.

Never know, X might of popped my willies man

X has been trying to get me back for 3 months now but I feel like she lost the baby and cant cope it. I already proposed to grill of 2 years so theres that. If X is pregnant im gonna get feels i wasnt there for my kid but shiiiiiiettttt.

Yes

Virgin who doesn't know that the only contraceptive that is 100% reliable is not fucking in the first place

My career anxiety is intense. Also I haven't gotten laid in almost a year. I haven't had good sex in more than 2

Op here.

Nah you can leave again. Also Protip, can't pay child support if you hang yourself

there we go.

Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue