Shaq takes the Kyrie Pill

>“It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this shit is flat to me. I’m just saying, I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity. Have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E
youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the Kyrie Pill the final pill?

Why do so many basketball stars think the earth is flat? These aren't just some scrubs either. They are all stars and hall-of-famers.

>Shaq LITERALLY earned a doctorate in education and is a well respected university professor in USA
No wonder amerisharts are so dumb.

This is becoming a thing now, isn't it?

>mad because australia is on the bottom of the flat earth
lmao

>all of these libtard roundies in full damage control

The memes have won. You can't stop the meme train

Is he playing 4d chess here? Saying this this so that someone like Elon Musk offers to take him to space for free to prove him wrong, when really that's all Shaq has wanted to do

Usa is the only country in where ignorant statements are something positive.

All these players are fucking stupid. Rip education.

I don't think Kyrie is serious.

>I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle

>ywn be a famous memester

This. Pretty soon saying the Earth is flat is going to get you a free trip into orbit. That's worth looking like a dumbass to the plebeians.

how does a cunt that big get so fat? cunt's like 7ft tall, how much must he fucking eat to possibly become fat????

This dude literally has enough money to go up in a private spacecraft with liie...virgin or spaceX or whatever and see that it ISNT flat.

If Shaq goes to space and still says its flat, I'll take the flatearth pill

he was clearly joking. Fucking hell you people are retarded.

How can one truly say they're woke if they haven't taken the flat earth pill?

>joke's on them, I was only pretending to be retarded

>German too autistic to understand humour

very surprising.

Because black people love conspiracies and will believe in anything for the sake of being contradictorian ever since Tupac started talking about the Illuminati.

Glad the truth is finally coming out

c'mon

That Shaq sure is a smart guy

"I'm going to conquer the world, athletically, musically and moviely"

If I become a flat earther will my handle improve?

its also why they think the cops are out to get them just because their black and they fail in life because racism not because they left school before graduating high school.

Shaq is correct that the Earth is flat. Science has not proven or dis-proven Earth shape because it does not have the capacity to verify any claim. It's purpose is not for fact based claims such as the true shape of the Earth.

Many other FEers have traveled the Disc like Shaq and confirm his conclusion.

Get used to it REers...more well known names will be coming forward.

Do you guys have any good flat earth arguments that are hard to debunk? Looking to troll my friends.

Would you go on a road trip from coast to coast with the Diesel?

Only if we are going at a 360 degree angle

>Kyrie is just joking around
>retards like Shaq buy into it

>I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle,
>up and down at a 360 degree angle
>360 degree angle

I don't understand why he would use China to try and prove they're "below us" they're on the otherside of us. The poles are above and below us.

No one legit thinks the earth is flat you fucking mongs, is the world so autistic they just believe every cropped out of place headline they read?

Dude these dumb niggers actually think it's flat. Round earth is an invention of the white man.

theflatearthsociety.org/home/

kek

There are people who believe this by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E

youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M

This is on like 90 levels of woke right now

Kyrie's handles and ability to finish are too good for any conventional theory of gravity to work.