I am sooo pissed that this had to be exclusive to Microsoft. I don't own an Xbox...

I am sooo pissed that this had to be exclusive to Microsoft. I don't own an Xbox, and I don't give one shit about pc gaming... Otherwise, I'd be broadcasting the hell out of this game on Twitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

megaphilx.com/?page_id=26
youtube.com/watch?v=rPcYW9dTAUw
youtube.com/watch?v=nBNTAmLRmUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a gem in the dog shit of modern games

Kys

...why? :-/

If you have a PC you can play this game. What do you care more about, the actual game or the platform you're playing on?

But if you use mac product you should be used to getting fucked in the ass. Not having a game sound like a petty trouble.

Because your main point is broadcasting the game on twitch. Not just enjoying the game. To me it sounds like you just like it because of the attention it's getting. Not the game itself. Plus you own a xbox one. That alone shows you're fucking retarded

>Plus you own a xbox one. That alone shows you're fucking retarded

Take the time to READ what you reply to... genius.

No one cares. Every platform has exlusives. Even if you had a PC no one would watch your autistic stream when there are hundreds of quality ones.

Was with you until your last 7 words. Watching streams in general makes you a child or an autist.

Sometimes I just like watching girls in skimpy clothes play video games shittily while I laugh at the beta males that donate obscene amount of cash to them.

Wow, you changed my world, OP. Thanks.

please kill yourself

>pathetic console faggot problems

kys

no one would be watching anyway faggot

unless you have a shitty computer with +7 years, you should be fine playing this game.

If you care that much about the platform stop eating dicks.

"don't give a shit about PC gaming"

So you're a fucking dirty console plebian. I'm so sick of you idiots holding back the gaming industry. Fucking consoles are not cheaper, you do not have to upgrade every 4 years, nearly unlimited backwards compatibility, no payment for online play, the list just goes on and on. You fucking retarded console plebs really need to do some research instead of just parroting what the big 3 want you to say to convince your other faggot friends to buy a potato so they can sit back and get all that licensing money and hold the industry back with their potato fucking specs.

Ironically, nobody gives a fuck about your twitch broadcast.

>you bought a system that doesent play the games you like .

>If you built a pc you wouldnt have a problem

>op you fucking faggot

awesome, dude.

what game

>Image Search
>google

here ya go

would've been easier just to type the name faggot

10/10
would cool story again, Bro.

give a man a fish and he will eat a day
teach him how to fish, and he will eat everyday

oh fuck off

i've always been a retard with gaming. my sister has better skills than me. should i even try?

Cuphead. It seems to be the hot shit platformer right now, but I don't like the art style. Those old cartoons seem to be nostalgic for Americans, but they just look shit to me.

kys console peasant

Guys btw if you like platformers, there's a very good fan made oldschool Mega Man game called Mega Man Unlimited. You can download it here: megaphilx.com/?page_id=26

It's free.

if youre an asian insectoid with no sense of ascetics... then sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=rPcYW9dTAUw

thanks mang

This.

I'm German. It just looks completely shit to me. Same goes for the old Disney stuff and so on.
The way the characters move back and forth looks fucking retarded.

Still props for posting LGR. That guy's channel is super comfy.

whoah chill out there man
maybe watch some tom and jerry? are you sure youre just not an asshole?

This tbh man.

oki doki glad we had that cleared up. thank u germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=nBNTAmLRmUg