Sup Sup Forums. A few friends and I are heading down to the Trump rally on Wednesday in Anaheim

Sup Sup Forums. A few friends and I are heading down to the Trump rally on Wednesday in Anaheim.

Do you think there's going to be many protestors? It's like down the street for Disney land, so I don't think the cops will let them get too out of hand.

What should I expect? We got a hotel room next to the convention center, we want to get there early.

I predict many fragile white Trumpkins getting BTFO by Mexican and black Bernie supporters

It hasn't happens yet, what makes you think this will be any different?

Anyone else? I'm hoping our hotel has a view of the protest.

Shameless self bump

damn wish I could go to this but im 2 hours away

there should be some protesters because its SoCal and Orange County had psycho protesters and its "conservative"

I wanted to go with my dad but he has MS and I don't want to get bogged down outside if there are a ton of protesters

I wish he would come to l.a. But these butt hurt beaners will try to kill him. I hope he sends all these Mexicans back

fucking why with the shitty time? I got work mother fucker

Yeah, if there's niggers they won't hesitate to take a pot shot at a white man with crutches or a wheelchair.

I'm 2 hours away too. Where you at?

good luck man
record the whole thing if there's protesters

If you show up early they should let you in early because he's disabled. You'll be fine.

Maybe I'll hide in a storm drain outside and shoot niggers with a blowgun.

Well, everyone I'm going with just so happen to have Tuesday and Wednesday off. We haven't gotten out of our shitty little town in months so we decided to go vacation.

If someone can explain the best way to do it, I'll live stream the whole thing, from the riots to the rally.

The problem is also getting out though when most of the protesting happens and attendees are harassed

Someone will help you out. If someone did something fucked up to a disabled person, I'm pretty sure someone would do somethin g about it.

You could always come with us.. I'll save a spot in line for any user that wants to show up. Like I said, were staying right next to convention center. Were hoping to get good seats up front.

You have one job. And you know what it is.

>Come armed
>See protester starting shit
>Flashes counseled weapon
>Continues walking
>Laugh at liberals kicking and screaming like the tit sucking children they are

And that is?..

Hmmm, idk if they'll let me in the rally with a firearm.

If you have a bird's eye view on the chimp out you have to film it or take good pictures for us.