Are you team Tiny or team Pickle?

Are you team Tiny or team Pickle?

All of ricks forms are equal parts hilarious and epic, but if you want to join in on this thread you must pick a side!

I'M TEAM PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKK XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=k6S6FJr0eAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE!! I'M PICKLE RICK!!! XD

#teampicklerick

i think pickle rick would beat tiny rick in a fight tbh fam

I'm one of the cool people who don't like the show, there's only like 2 of us.
I spend most of my days pretending to be a cringy fan of the show when I'm not roleplaying as a celeb for gay cyber fun.

Tiny Rick.

Of course he would you fucking idiot. pickle rick has a fucking mech suit and a laser gun... mfw pickle rick teamed up with Jaguar to defeat the Agency Director and all his hired goons.... I'M PICKLE RICK!

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U

Leave

I'M PICKLE RICKKKKKKK!

haha what a fucking loser

nah just yanking ya chain, all ricks are welcomed, just expect a little grief from us at team PICKLLLEEEEEE

Check out 9gag where you faggots belong

kill yourselves, you pathetic faggots

Say that to my face, not online, and see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6S6FJr0eAM

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tiny rick. Pickle rick is where it went wrong. Why would rick be afraid of a psychologist

I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty!

absolutely genius

>but if you want to join in on this thread you must PICKLE a side!

HAHAHAHAHA GOT IT FAMALAM WULABUDDADUBBBBB

I never imagined Rick and Morty fans becoming worse than bronies.
You should all fucking bite a curb you fucking screeching autists.

lololol triggered much fag?

R & M's all good. But the fucking fanbase is total fucking shit. Adults with a brain of a 13 year old fucking acting like they're some kind of philosopher. Not only that, their sense of humor is fucking garbage, laughing like a fucking retard every time someone says "PICKLE RICK". Man, whenever I see R & M fans laughing at that, I can imagine some fat fuck who's nearly identical to brony falling over his chair and laughing hysterically, and almost dying because of the amount of fat they fucking possess. Why won't you all just fucking get a heart attack

Was that picture made ironically? like surely right?

I'M MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!!1!!

>being this tilted

>Failed to notice that this was a bait
Are you fucking retarded?