Femanons, what is the most degrading thing you ever let a man do to you? Give me your Story! Pics are a plus

Femanons, what is the most degrading thing you ever let a man do to you? Give me your Story! Pics are a plus

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let my boyfriend fart during a blowjob. I kinda like it though

I like it when my girlfriend is licking my asshole

You like the actual smell or do you enjoy the kinkyness of it

Both. I love how dirty it is and the smell. There's something about it that makes me want to suck him off for hours

Wow lucky bf you got, would you share a pic of yourself?

you sound like a dirty fecal fiend faggot pretending to be a chick

Cmon girls dont be shy, give us the stories!!!

itt traps talk about gay shit

hahaha ofc

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

>femanons
Dude.

My ex boyfriend brought back 7 of his work colleagues after drinking and I agreed to let them fuck my tits. Sucked a few of them off. Was hot at the time but almost insta-regret.

I once puked on his cock and kept going. Not clear liquidy puke. Like, full-on Bolognese puke.

We said females not faggots

Not gender confused retards.

I gave my bf a bj and he started pissing. I sucked and swallowed all

>femanons

When will this meme die?

My boyfriend made me fuck his loan shark to clear a debt.

Hopefully ex-boyfriend now.

Nope. Stuck with him for the time being.

Let his dog fuck me.

he talked me into fucking black-guys, did it a few times, but really wasn't into it, lot of regret and shame over it

Made me fuck his sex-starved retarded brother because 'family's important innit'.

>loan shark
who the fuck can't get a legit loan, credit is so fucking easy now

To be fair, the legit credit agencies are just as bad as sharks these days.

He meant hopefully he got that use out of you and dumped YOU.
I guess he's a faggot who like the smell of his loan shark's dick on your breath.

I'm 20, a virgin still. Christian and will wait till marriage. So I guess the worst I could say is that my brother used to steal from me?

>thinking there are girls on the internet
>thinking if girls were on the internet, they'd come here
fuckoff faggot.

Moar details please thanks

Only if you're in the black. Meh, long story. Guy was fucking repulsive though so hope his credit rating has improved.

I found this pretty hot, i want piss on mt gf face

Why? How much money did he needed? I can't imagine doing something like this...

THIS

btw, I'm a grill

Stephanie Segal

>Bolognese puke

welp, i have some new vocabulary now.

this is Sup Forums, there are no femanons

Oh please do go on. Did BF/gf trick or train you. Ever do petplay with your dog and pretend to be his mate.

He'd completely wrecked his finances so no bank would touch him. Started going elsewhere to borrow money to pay for everyday shit without my knowledge. Guy he borrowed from was a well known local nutcase who was more than capable of making life hell for us both. I couldn't raise anywhere near enough money to help. No family to speak of and too embarrassed to beg money from friends. Went to hotel with him for a night. Did some pretty degrading shit. Debt cleared but relationship dead in the water.

I was insecure, had low self-esteem and was afraid to lose him. He showed me a video of a girl and a dog and said he wanted me to try it. Felt if I didn't he'd leave me so I did.

Never did it on my own. I was very submissive but never did petplay with him.

Question, if in the right enviroment would you try it.

wow, how long ago was that? Fuck me

I let my boyfriend go ass to mouth on me. We've had anal sex and I enjoy that, but one night he pulled out just before cumming. He grabbed me by the hair, stuffed his cock in my mouth and came.

I felt pretty disgusted about it, but it was also pretty hot. He was so turned on that he couldn't help himself and wanted to push my limits.

>without my knowledge

And that was his mistake, communication is the most important thing in a relationship, he fucked up, you should have dump him in the moment of told you about paying his debt with sex.

Similar to the debt user but for some fucking shady tit for tat family arrangement. The bro was actually retarded, had halitosis and a huge mushroom cock that he only wanted to fuck my arse with. Not my finest hour and his cum was like fucking rice pudding.

So did you like it or not? Would like to do ir again?

You never know who's lurking on Sup Forums
Anonymousality can be a good thing...

A few months ago.

I should've, but was pretty sure said nutcase would still pursue me even if I dumped him, or not believe me.

I was pretty disgusted when it happened, but looking back on it, I kinda like knowing he just lost control in the moment. He was pretty sorry about it later, though.

I would do it again, but I'm not going to tell him that. I'll bring it up for a very special occasion to surprise him.

Not a femanon but one time i forced a girl to eat my cum out of her sisters cunt and then spit it into her mouth and swap back and forth before swallowing. Went three weeks without nutting beforehand so the load was massive.

Wow those two sound like fun, still with them.

What about selling all your stuff? I start to think that the loan shark wanted to fuck you since "your boyfriend" ask for the loan.

I want to tongue-punch your fartbox. You'll still be virgin...c'mon i want it, your butthole wants it and even you will like it once you defeated your wrong feelings of guilt.

Yeah.... well that never happened.

Let my uber driver do anal instead of paying for the ride.

I see, i want start doing some kinky shit with my gf (i want to piss her face) but i don't know how to ask her to doing that kind stuff.

Yeah maybe but he was too stupid to not see that possible outcome. I certainly spent a few hours paying off the debt. Stuff wasn't of any value.

I try so hard to get guys to dominate me. I try to talk them into it. But the furthest I can get is a little bit of spanking and biting. The experience loses a lot of impact if I'm still controlling the situation completely, telling them what to say and do. I think I push too hard and scare them off. Maybe it's the kind of men I attract. Wish I had some hot stories to share.

Poop hole loop hole?

That really sucks. You need to find a real dom of a guy. Real dominate types will take control without any help from you.

You shouldn't tell them on the spot, you should tell them beforehand, and with limits. Also a safeword is good.
Once he got a limit, he knows how far he can go, and won't be scared of going too far.

If I may OP, sorry to derail your thread a little...
Femanons, what is the most degrading thing you ever got your bf/gf to do?
Stories please.

I feel bad for you, hope things changes for better, you should dump that piece of shit you call "boyfriend" and move on.

got fucked while having an epileptic fit this is true words from a femanon

You need to get more confident guys. I know my gf gets turned on by me being a bit rough and ordering her around. Makes it easy to behave that way when we have sex, while i'm normally quite tender and cuddly.

Yeah it's effectively over. Hoping to move away soon.

Didn't mean to derail your post either, but let's not forget the rule femanons

My BF wanted to see his dog lick my pussy. He joked about it off hand previously (we did pet play shit, me with a tail plug, that sort of shit), didn't think anything of it. Then he asked in the heat of the moment while I was tied up, and I agreed.

Thats as far as it went.

go have a wank you virgin little boy

you must be new here

You May, but If this thread gets flooded With faggot stories it's on you

OP calls out for femanons so the rule does not apply.

nope got introduced to this by my ex at the age of 16 now 23 just no a virgin

Thank you good Sir.

agreed trips

Did you enjoy it?

I did date one for a while. It was some of the best sex and there was potential for things to get verrrry kinky, but it didn't work out. Maybe it's the guys I'm into. I don't understand.
Man I can't even get to the point where a safeword would be necessary. Rape play? Most of them won't even spank me hard-ish unless I remind them to in the middle of sex. But you mean get all of my fantasies out there at the start and don't even try to ease in? Maybe. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Well if you'd like advice from a very experienced dom on what to look for, I'd be glad to provide it. Sometimes it's an easy fix.

How was it?

Asl? Care to share a pic?

Anyone who tells you that dogs eat pussy better than a person is either full of bullshit, or they have only had neckboards going down on them.

Its degrading; if you get off on degrading things, its definitely effective.

Sharing a pic on Sup Forums
Yeah right!
Noice try

How is it degrading? It is just a dog licking your pussy. I can imagine the taboo surrounding it makes it hotter than a person licking your vajayjay.

well he must not have owed very much money because only a very stupid loan shark would clear thousands in debt for one night with some bitch

What kind of dog?

T or D my boyfriend was dared to choose another guy for me to suck for 60 seconds. He picked the guy everyone knew I couldn’t stand figuring I would refuse. Much to his surprise I followed through.

>he fucked up

Quit being such a fucking white knight.

Well i think you need to challenge em more, a girl that once wanted me to dominate her was like "is that all you got user? Make it hurt!" or "are you a fucking pussy? Choke me!" worked wonders on me (not particiular dominant myself)

Eh, I felt it was degrading. A dogs down there, not a person. Makes you feel pretty shitty and low.

Aussie Shep

Yeah well I left out that little snippet of career advice. I said he was fucking deranged.

>Aussie Shep

How big was his cock?
Did you take the knot?

Femalenon here. I was gang raped and rob by 4 black guys. They eat took their turn on me and went in deep without lube. I was left naked, bruised, bloodied, and empty. After this ordeal i was too weak to get up. My bf came home feom work and witness me a mess on the ground crying. He laughed and said it was only a prank. I have been cheating on him with black guys ever since bc he wasnt adequite for me anymore.

Learn to read faggot; the dog just ate me out.

B8

Where are you located?

>Let his dog fuck me.

Who the fuck are you?

As it should be, useless coal burner

I see why, but if you turn it around a bit it's a means to an end, just focus on the pleasure part. Did you cum, or at least enjoy the physical sensation?

I'd take that advice if you have the time.
I do get like that and it's somewhat effective for sure. But it's hard to get very creative when you're shouting commands simple enough to be understood by a guy who is in the middle of fucking a girl, and again, it makes me feel very in control. Not very dominated.

I think you confused the femanons, one got licked (the one answering follow up questions) and the one you quoted

Got kik or something then? I'm glad to give advice and answer any questions you have.