Can somebody who's been to Tokyo help me out?

Can somebody who's been to Tokyo help me out?

What's the difference between a soapland and other places that offer prostitution in Tokyo? I know that sexual intercourse is illegal, and that soaplands have a body-on-body massage or something? But do soaplands have sexual intercourse or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockitreports.com/paradise-is-a-foreigner-friendly-soapland-in-japan/
news.vice.com/story/japan-is-hoping-sailor-moon-can-fix-its-syphilis-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump?

bump again?

Depends on the club. And if it does it'll probably cost extra on top of a bunch of bullshit fees. Also probably run by Yakuza so enter at your own risk.

I see. Because apparently there's this soapland that recently opened in Tokyo that is geared towards foreigners, but the review doesn't say anything about sexual intercourse, but I've read on other place about how apparently soaplands are exempt from the Japanese laws on sexual intercourse regarding prostitution?

And be very careful with the minamata disease !!

If it's geared towards foreigners it'll be really expensive, and really shitty. Probably good on the Yakuza front at least.

Also Japan is going through a syphilis epidemic right now. Very high percentage in women specifically at the moment. Just fyi.

Buying a sexrobot could be easier and cheaper.

All prostitution and gambling are done by Yakuza, because only Burakumins can do it (Japanese lower, filthy caste. Thanks Buddhism!). This caste made like 70% of the Yakuza because they it's hard for them to find work (although the founder of Uniqlo is one).

So yeah, definitely Yakuza, but doesn't mean they'll try to fleece you. That usually happens in the "cabaret" places where you drink and talk to the girls

But I honestly don't know about soaplands, I can tell you the S&M clubs are fine lol

rockitreports.com/paradise-is-a-foreigner-friendly-soapland-in-japan/

Here's the review for this soapland. It says that:

>a standard session at a soapland almost always includes a thorough washing followed by a soapy body to body slide, uncovered oral sex and full service.
>Many women who work in soaplands are even known to regularly offer bareback vaginal sex with internal finish to their regular customers.

But the person didn't go into detail into the services provided at this specific soapland. I'm assuming full service means sexual intercourse?

Fleecing is what I was talking about. Most know better, but it's a collective with a lot of sociopaths, soooo.

Full service could mean anything, and is probably stupid expensive. If it's worth a trip to Tokyo for you then go and have fun spending like $500 for the experience.

I'm already going to Tokyo anyway, but just wanted to check out the red light district scene you know. It says that for an hour of service it costs 30,000 yen ($270SD).

I can think of a lot cooler things to spend $270 on while in Tokyo, but go for it if that's what you really want.

news.vice.com/story/japan-is-hoping-sailor-moon-can-fix-its-syphilis-problem

Full service means sex. It's illegal but very hard to prove because the naked body-to-body massage is kind of legal. So unless they raided you in the middle of the act, they can't prove anything

You should be fine, but as with anything that has to do with fucking gangsters, you never know for sure

If they ask you to pay upfront for everything before anything happens, 90% chance you're good

Same user. I mean, the girl can pretend you hurt her or something inside and demand extra money, but that's probably it

Just go to Ageha and find drunk horny girls

Or ask if you want something in the process, turns out that thing is another $100 on the back end.

If you don't speak Japanese, learn some weird, funny phrases, go to a bar/club, win. If you do speak Japanese, skip the phrase step.

Thanks for the tips user

My advice: skip the soapland, find a couple bars with nomihoudai (all you can drink) instead. Cheaper, lower chance of getting squeezed for a bunch of money, more fun.

But it's your trip. Vaya con dios, user.

What if you can't drink because you'll puke blood

Start at the HUB (pub has several branches)

If you are halfway decent looking and nice, you might fish something

Thanks, I'll have to look for some of those bars.

Thanks.

Picking up girls as a foreigner is easy mode in Japan. Last time I was in Japan, a girl started flirting with me while I ordered ramen from her with my gf standing right next to me.

Just don't be an asshole, show an ounce of charm.

Answer me you fags what do I do.

Thank you user

Would that still apply for a brown Persian dude? I've always wanted to try a Japanese girl but didn't have the opportunity. I'm bored of white and Middle Eastern ones. I'm pretty swole though and heard that was a turnoff for girls there. Is it true?

I'm also a brown Persian dude, but just normal looking, not fit or anything. I wonder if I'd get any Jap girls while in Japan.

Puke on them

You'd have to get very lucky to find one that desperate sorry user. They only go white.

Define swole. They like prefer ripped rather than swole if you know what I mean.

They have a superiority complex against everyone, including other kinds of minority Japanese, so it won't be easy. But that's just a generalisation of course.

They also have an inherent need to be polite and take care of your face, so some of the things they do/say will make you think they like you, but not really. You need to be there for some time to learn the difference

perfect
tits
hnnnnng

All my Japanese friends (l lived in Nagoya) would take me these busy 'clubs' where you get a private dark room with thin curtains for privacy. You would sit around a table and one young girl per guy would come in. I couldn't speak much Japanese so I'd mostly just kiss them/grope them and they'd play with my cock a bit. Dunno how I didn't get da herps. They'd swap out girls about three times for the hour. Free drinks but wasn't cheap, I think about $100 each for the hour, but depended now you bartered.
My friends would go home but I'd be horny so I'd go to red light district and find a brothel, which I could usually get for $150 for an hour.
Pro tip: taxi drivers always know where red light district is, and always heaps of Brazilians on the corners to introduce you to the mamasans.