Tell the the truth Sup Forums

Tell the the truth Sup Forums

Now that Rick and Morty is going to shits because Dan Harmon is a lefty cuck who thinks 30% of muricans are nazis, are you gonna get into Xavier renegade angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6H1S42ifrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its becouse fanbase is fucking cancerus and half of writers are female

Getting triggered by R&M just proves that it was a show you were never mature enough to handle anyway. Go on back to Alex Jones like good little virgin neckbeards. You won't be missed.

Lmao

Where the fuck were you guys when XRA aired? That shit could still be going.

saw it back in the day on adult swim was alot of fun and weird as fuck

its cool to enjoy but i suspect alot of its new "fans" are fedora wearing hipster faggots.

Big lez show is even better

XRA is the bomb, i've watched rick and morty in the past and come to like it...why exactly is it hated so much? (i haven't seen the new season at all)

Fuck yea cunt!

Are they bad because of their gender or because they were chosen for their gender, as a diversity hire?

I must admit I got interested in the series because someone made one of those virgin walk memes about it, also heard of it in a podcast

you're IQ is probably not high enough to understand Richard and Mortimer

>n
LMTYA?

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

ahahaha! nigga

yuh

this.

But you know what else I'd like to see again?
Wonder showzen

dat shiz gas gud

>hate R&M because the creators are leftist
>like XRA even tho the creators are just as leftist

I have an honest question: why are you so dumb?
It's a genuine question, i'm not trying to troll of be funny, i really want to know, if people have told you for 90% of your life that you're a dumb shit and everything that you say and do is fucking stupid and you don't understand anything and constantly make a fool out of yourself, when will it ever come the point in your life, growing as a person, that you stop saying stupid shit all day and actually grow up?

I love XRA, but this shit is absolutely ridiculous.
It's just tiresome, there has to be a point when you grow at least one iota of self awareness somewhere in that empty skull of yours.
How can you be told EVERY DAY that you're dumb, and never learn, ever?

Master argument right here bois

No, I don't hate Justin Roiland, he's a sweet precious boy, nigga, the third season of Rick and Morty went to shit because of the female writers, it is undeniable proof that women are not funny and hiring this people for having a vagina is stupid, never said I hate them for being leftist tho, I think Dan is just a nutso lefty that for sure, and then the magic of musically cringe videos happen, so it's over, Rick and Morty turned to shit thanks to it's fans, now here comes another show into the horizon, an old show, something that might off been overlooked, people made a funny meme about it comparing it to Ricky Martin, starts getting traction, hey nao, you see it? do you see it brother, it's happening, I am not saying it's gonna be as popular but feels nice to find an old interesting show, yah know?

honestly as someone who loves season 1, it was the only good season and the show went to shit for reasons other than dan harmons politics

If your basis for disliking entertainment is that it's made by leftists then I got some bad news for you.

Kids on the street, kids on the beat. BEAT KIDS!

What's every ones favorite episodes?
S1E1,S1E5, S2E7 here.

S2E6
S2E9
S1E10
S1E6

The fan made episode was mah fav of these 4

No, because Xavier Renegade Angel is horrible and unfunny. I can't even stand 5m of this shit.

I'm gonna use the same argument that people use for Rick and Morty and Evangelion

>2 deep 4 u

It's hated now because lots of people from the fan base take it to seriously and run around screaming wubba lubba dub dub and pickle rick also they over hyped the shit out of season 3

The cringe dude, the musically's
People lined up for a nugget sauce and chimped out, like damn, das fucking autistic as hell

wtf is Evangelion

Yes, cause a guy shitting his pants in order to lock in thoughts sure is deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6H1S42ifrc
>ZOMG so deep and profound

I didn't claim RM was

If you're mad at r&m but love xra I think you're probably mad that r&m isn't just "lol so random ex dee" anymore

Xavier: Renegade Angel is good. Rick and Morty is also pretty good but is suffering from the shitty fanbase given how trendy it is. Comparing the shows is pointless because they have essentially nothing in common. It would be nice that Xavier is seeing a recent rise in popularity if it weren't for the sake of a contrarian counter-movement against another Adult Swim cartoon, which is otherwise an unrelated show. Folks who jump on the Xavier bandwagon are just as empty-headed as Rick and Morty fans of the worst variety.

TL;DR: You're a faggot, stop making these threads.