I just sold pokemon emerald on ebay, and the shipping address was to a feminine name

I just sold pokemon emerald on ebay, and the shipping address was to a feminine name

After a bit of sleuthing (i found her facebook and ig) it turns out she is infact a female, somewhat attractive, likes gaming, game of thrones etc, and she lives less than 100 miles away from me

How should I go about persuing her as a possible mate? Should I put a handwritten note inside the parcel I send her? Message her on fb/ig asking if she's enjoying the game?

I'm not good with this kind thing so I would appreciate some help

That's a nice plan to get your ass on a predator list

>msg her on fb/ig

Hi! I'm a stalker

you could just not be a fucking creep.

Why the fuck would you message a stranger? Go do anurging else abd seek help

Wait, where are you from you freak? My younger sister has just bought a copy of Pokémon Emerald from eBay.

What you need is a feathery head dress and to send her audio clips of your mating call.

I think it'd be fine to leave a note, but you need to keep it short & leave your preferred contact info (cell/email etc). Don't be a weirdo.

simply by this post, i can tell, 110%, if she does even take you up on a date, you will not get consensual sex from her. you are far too pathetic to be looking for normal women, let alone potentially attractive. although, if shes too stupid to know what emulation is, or to poor to afford a half decent computer to be able to play it on there, maybe shes dumb enough to not check her drink for roofies

>i sold a game (bad move btw, you might want to play it again someday)
>fucking track her on the internet because that's not creepy
>so how should i hit on her?

you don't
"i sold that game to you and found you through facebook" isn't an acceptable answer to "how do we know each other?"

>take her facebook profile pic.
> go to her house.
> break into her room
> beat off as much of times as you can
>cum tribute it till she walks in the room and sees it.
>???
>profit

its 3x less creepy than you already are.

FAGGOT!

Bruh...that's some next gen level creeper shit right there. If you could find a mutual friend before you talk to her, it would be only "mildly creepy" but going for the jugular as a 1st move would be ill-advised. Anything more right away may net you a restraining order in your future.

I'm considering making her an in game note, if I pick a cute pokemon and give it a letter to hold she may read it

But she may delete the save and start fresh without checking the save

Fuck, maybe I should hand write a note just telling her to at least check the save before she deletes it

if you cant sex every attractive chick you see in your life, have some restraint at the slightest step up of interacting with a female

Just hand write a note, it's not that creepy - in game note is creepier.

Leave your name at the end and she can look you up on facebook.

you're literally only making it worse. let her play the game she bought without you not only interfering but creeping her the fuck out. id be worried you'd rig the cartridge with a tracking device

if you went to shook trumps hand you wouldnt want him slobbering all over your face getting stank ass fake tan in your eyes

OR!!

try not being a faggot FAGGOT!!

>leave her a note with your preferred contact info
>don't be a weirdo

Pick one

NOT FACEBOOK! holy fuck...

Haha good idea. Name a team like "I REA LLY LIKE YOU :)"

Once I found a handwritten note in a book I bought on amazon. It was a book for university and the messager wanted to motivate me. I found that very nice!

"Feel free to contact me if you need any in-game tips! - user (@user on FB)"

"Feel free to contact me if you wanna see my arbok! - user (@user on FB)"

This is so gay.

Jesus christ, do you have any interactions with anyone outside whatever hole you live in? how do you not know how creepy you are being.

just like said there is basically nothing you can do without being really fucking creepy. you are pathetic if you think this will get you anywhere

I think you have to convince her looks are not important.
concentrate on your engaging personality and sense of humor

The only one with a possible non-tragic ending.

Still won't end well seeing that OP is such a splerglord. But probably won't be Greek tragedy lvl

yeah but that wasn't hitting on you after creeping on the internet

one is a kind gesture, the other is a reason to block someone

lol

>arbok

Not glorious Steelix. It's like you're not really excited to show it to her

>greek tragedy

you know, that's funny
as in ye ole greece, female characters in tragedies were played by male actors with wooden masks

so you accidentally implied he sold his game to a trap

>stfu fag
yeah i know
i don't have many things cheering me up so i chuckle at things like these

Hell, you could even play it on your phone with a much larger resolution than a Gameboy. All for free lol.

OP has to be trolling, nobody is this cringe irl

Yes, of course.

I got your back user, you don't have to be expose to the real world.

Jesus fucking christ

whatever you do its gonna be creepy
also. how old is she?

Diglett.

You obviously never known an autistic person

Tell her you'll commit suicide if you don't get a handy.

Dang dud you're fucking weird

fucking freak

oh boy

imagine quoting this and saying "that's the least creepy thing OP could do"

Don't talk to her. Dont look her up. She wants your game not your dick.
Are people on Sup Forums really this autistic? Are you guys so desperate for a girl to like you you want to track a girl down because she bought a game from you? I can't wait to see how that goes.
>hello mlady.
>hi... who is this?
>its the guy you bought pokemon emerald from. Remember?
>yeah... how'd you get my Facebook?
>i searched for it after hearing you were a girl. How are you enjoying the game?
>hello?
>mlady?
>this facebook user has unfriended you.
If you're going to try to get in hwr pants you gotta be more covert. Just talk to her saying you thoight she was cute and if she ever brings up the game you could be like. "Oh I just sold my copy to someone." And let the convo take its course.
Eitherway you should probably just not talk to her.