DICKFLASH

Why are there laws against flashing your dick in public?

It's 2016 flashing your dick should be legal plus women want to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video18618553/xvideos.com_2fd26e3c70c8e62af64ec4f2a6125b59
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not giving the video link
Public nudity is DUHDJINNERIT and rape.

women love staring at dick

MOMLESS/5700860

I have a lot of women friends and 90% of them think dicks are ugly even though they're straight.
And sending a dick pic is the fastest way to never having sex with them. Of course if you do it to 50 women at once I suppose one of them will respond positively.

Damn i wanna do that but then again i don't want anyone that knows me to see it nor do i want to be arrested. I wish i lived in a bigger city, fuck

Indecent exposure will land you on the sex offenders list, not worth it

I LIKE THOSE ODDS

>country doesn't have a sex offender list
not sure how i should feel, other than knowing it's a shithole

desu the fact that Brazil is a top destination for people seeking child prostitutes is enough

Just go to another city far away. That's how you get away with crimes: do them far from home.

>that one dickflash video where the dude is on a bus and the chick starts jerking him off

Post links to real videos

you mean the transexual jerking him off thats staged?

that's only because american kids are ugly as shit

There's a whorehouse down the street, but I'm afraid to go there for this very reason. My city is pretty conservative and at least 50% white, but damn I don't wanna be depressed by underaged girls

Also Rio a shit, those tourist don't know what they're doing

Who says i cant flash my dick in public?
>2016
>americunts still have laws from 18th century

LOL she saw his nigger cock and immediately ran

Why don't you tell me all about this.

done!

xvideos.com/video18618553/xvideos.com_2fd26e3c70c8e62af64ec4f2a6125b59

POO

Where would you reccomend I go then if Rio is bad? I want to go to brazil one of these days. But I'm afraid I'm gonna get shot or robbed.

IN

lol

being this wrong and fooled

"Oh shit nigger what are you doing"

because nobody wants to see your tiny dick under your rolls of fat.

lol, back in the day when I was living in the dorms my freshman year of uni, a buddy of mine got some girl to fuck him just by texting her a pic of his dick. All the guys asked him how he did it, and it turns out he sent the pic to every girl in his contacts (like 70+). The girl who fucked him was the only girl who wasn't completely disgusted by his dick pic (and he objectively had a big, good-looking dick (no homo)).

Op is a fag

Well if you want beaches there's the north or northeast, but it gets HOT. If you're coming in the summer try floripa (whitest capital too). There aren't many reasons to come here that aren't available in the US Tbh. One nice thing in the north are the sand dunes. That's about it I guess, unless you're talking about sex tourism. If that's the case don't come here