Fired for gross misconduct. Hard to find another job. Have £350 left...

Fired for gross misconduct. Hard to find another job. Have £350 left. What’s a good investment or way to turn that money around, Sup Forums?

Will drop nudes for helpful replies. Am desperate. Don’t want to get evicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green text it faggot

>gross misconduct

how does it get so bad that they fire an employee for it.

Start sucking dick.
Suck dick or take that tree-fiddy and buy drugs to sell.
You know what?
Do both.

Sorry, am newfag, have been lurking for a while n this is my first post

>work in a cafe
>eat food that’s going to waste often, everyone bar one lil bitch does it
>said bitch tells management on me specifically and gives proof of it happening often
>I drag others down, attempt to plead ignorance and explain that it happens more often than they think
>fire me anyway because only me in the cafe

Fuck that little bitch ass piece of shit

Wtf? Getting to eat stuff is one of the only good things about working in the food industry. I know exactly the kind of little bitch he is too. They kiss arse and will stab anyone in the back because they want to be a manager so badly.

Where abouts in the UK is this cafe?

Tried to drag her down with me but she’s too much of a by the book fag. Managed to strip the team leader who backed up her statement of her status, though

It’s in South Wales, and without giving too much away it’s part of a superstore so rules are a lot more strict

Ah fuck that. If it was up North I'd have gone in and made a customer complaint that the bitch called me a wanker or something.

They all have those rules! I've never worked anywhere that seriously enforces them.

Yeah she's a little cunt for snitching, but if you broke rules it's kinda on you. Also, poor form for trying to drag others into it.
You have experience. Be proactive, dress up well and go around to a bunch of cafes and hand deliver your resume to the manager/owner. Do it enough and you will have work by the end of the weekend.
If you are newfag and especially if you are femanon, post tits or gtfo. Don't forget time stamp.

Go away harvey

tits of gtfo

Welsh accents make me horny

Look you boyo etc etc

Blame Kimberley Nixon & Imogen Thomas. Forever planning a trip to Wales just to meet women with that beautiful accent

I dragged the people into it who backed her statement yet do it themselves, not a single person I liked/said nothing in there was mentioned to management. I see what you mean though, was pure desperation because the pay is too good. Already dropped a CV into 3 places, but just wanted some other quick fire ways of making money so I can pay my rent next month.

Anyway I digress. I hope you find something soon OP. Only just recently found myself a job after losing my previous one so I know what an ache it can be living on savings. Best I can suggest is signing on to universal credit if they have it on your area. That should help cover rent and give you at least a tiny income for now

Here's the truth about rule bending, everyone does it. Guys that work in food service eat the food on the side. Guys that work in sales, put shit on hold for themselves and get first digs on sales and markdowns (sometimes marking shit down for themselves).

BUT here's the other truth about rule bending, if you're well-liked, you'll get away with it, even the bosses will look the other way. But every now and then they'll need to make an example. They usually pick the guy that's not well-liked that they would prefer to get rid of for other reasons (sometimes bad attendence, not bad enough to get fired but bad enough that they consider you unreliable, or sketchy work performance, or you simply don't get along as well with the crew as they'd like).

Truth of the matter, is it really is best just to play it safe and not bend the rules. I worked at Target electronics for a bit in college and got fired for putting a video game on hold for myself (something literally everyone in the department did) BUT for whatever reason, I just didn't jive with the stuck-up cocksuckers there. Every other job I got along well with the bunch but not there.

Also look up matched betting and then use the free sign ups that gambling websites offer. It's not ideal but it will net you a couple of hundred very easily. Contact your citizens advice too and they can put you in touch with charities that will help you get food etc Lots are religious but don't require you join them so make the most of them. It might feel naff but you have to do whatever it takes to keep a roof over your head

2017, not getting free crypto:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

and day trading shitcoins:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

can't get it if he's been fired/resigned 'made himself unemployed'

>made a customer complaint that the bitch called me a wanker or something.

My sides

this is not "gross misconduct".

"gross misconduct" would be:
> work in a cafe
> hold customers hostage with a knife
> cut off their fingers
> grill them over open flame
> force them to eat the fingers

please forward this to your ex-manager.

Amerifag here with a fascination of British culture. I’m imaging how this story would go down:
>user: morning missus! Mind pointin out what aisle the PGs down? Me and me mum fancy a spot before we round to the govamen office and renew our tele license!

Female employee: you an ur mum can ave it you groddy wanker! Now piss off!

Just become a bobby train for a year learn how to wield sticks and drive a ford fiesta in medium speed car chases

Fuck yeah. Just pretend to be interesting. It'll get you far enough