Tell a girl about hanging out

>Tell a girl about hanging out
>Everything seems fine, ask her how long can she stay out, 12 am it's the limit.
>Sweet, next day i tell her the time, 4:30 pm because my friend got a little butthurt 'cause i had other things to do with him later (9 pm).
>Too early for her, tell her about my plans with my friend
>"OH i though we were going to be with him too"
Idk if i should feel insulted? now i might have made my intentions of being alone clear, wat do?

She doesnt see u like that buddy

welp time to move on then.

if theres no real chance it aint worth the fight right?

Should have set her straight on the spot instead of being a beta and running to anons for advice. If she still wasn't cool with it, then fuck it; move on.

This

What did you say? I presume you just sperged out, stuttered and came straight to Sup Forums

>also, underage b&

Yeah it is. Dont be a little bitch about it tho and try to blame it on her.
>"I'm classy and handsome and you just friendzone me for some chad hurr durr"

stick with your plans

when you ask girls out, you're supposed to go all in, make it clear that its a one on one type of thing, if you say shit like "do you wanna hang out tomorrow" or something then its too ambiguous and you only did it so your beta ass won't feel awkward and you could always play it off as "I wasn't asking you on a date" if she rejects you, but then again, you get yourself in a situation like this where you're making things even more awkward by having to explain you two were meant to go on a date.

tl;dr: next time ask girls out and be direct

Kek why would i, but tbqh im handsome, not a chad since i have a skinny body but good face.

I don't understand kids at all. Is everybody so self conscious now because of the internet?

I think to when I was a young man and it would not have even occurred to me to give a single fuck about any of this shit when trying to fuck somebody.

If a girl had said what you said this one said, I would have assumed that she wanted to fuck my buddy. That would have not had any impact upon me trying to fuck her.

Peel women away from any type of group or third party because nobody wants to see you trying to get laid. Then say whatever until you're able to kiss her, then keep kissing her and work your way into whatever you want.

That's it, that's all, isolate, put work in making her horny. You can even just use your knee to get women to a state that they're going to want a hard cock in them.

Forget about anything else. Feeling insulted? Jesus. What a waste of time. is there a path to banging her? is yes, proceed, if no, she doesn't matter at all, and if you do want to open up an avenue to fuck her later, fuck her friends, she'll come to you.

There is a monkey inside of you that knows all this. Stfu and let it work.

Well honestly i just want experience as im a socially retarded beta male, will take notes and keep going with other girls

I'm confused, you want to pork her then? Then why ask her to hang out instead of out on a date? If you don't want to pork then stop being a little bitch and go hang out with both of them.

OK, honestly the best post with i do think i can fuck her and that's the only thing i want rn

pro tip, get to know a female and scope her out for interest before asking her to hang out

I do this by initiating conversations about bdsm / sub + dom dynamics and getting deep into the psychology of them and shit. by the end of the convo. the intensity of the conversation either draws someone in or makes them run. if they're interested in me to any degree they'll embrace it and will be putty in my hands by the end of it, if they don't respond much to it, avoid it or change the subject, then they're not interested.

I just split up a relationship between a lesbian and her bisexual girlfriend by using this tactic. it works like a treat when it comes to drawing girls in. but only if you know what's what in relation to the sub / dom dynamic and aren't a beta male appeaser.

I've been a fucking basement dweller for the past 12 years, like the entire thread said im quite the overthinking beta so i don't really know what do and what not.

So am I, but the best way to learn I figure is to go all in. Few days ago I went to a girl and just straight up asked if she's doing anything this weekend and then asked if she wants to go out for a drink. Was anxious as fuck inside but I knew that this way she'll get the message and I'll get over the anxiety of doing it again with someone else. Got rejected of course because she was with someone else, so I said fuck it, at least I tried and I'm proud I played my cards right, you win some you lose some, so try again and with each time it gets easier since you'll have that experience, rejection is even better, once you get over the shitty feelings from the start, the rest is easy, you can only go further from there and have someone say 'yes' to you. Playing games never works, its easier for a reason.

If you want to date her, just tell her that you want to go out on a date. If she says yes then go on that date and tell you're friend your plans with him can suck it because you've got a date. If he's a halfway decent bro he'll understand. If she says no then go hang out with your friend without her and move on to another girl.

Meh i heard some things about her, plus she might be a 6 or 5.5 out of 10?
Still has a good fuck tho.

you're correct, your intentions are now clear. so you need to own it. tell her right away that you want to spend that time alone with her. however it goes, it'll be good that way.

good, you have the attitude
and this guy is wise

you have show balls

i don't think i'm that bad with girls but i lack when it comes to make them understand what i want. so a few weeks ago i asked a friend of mine for help, he's the one that we can't carry around for a beer without him ending up fucking a 8/10. He was suggesting a lot of bold messages and i was like "no come on, we can't say that, we're basically asking for sex now" AND IT WORKED. I mean, it didn't cause she had a bf somewhere so we just made out a bit with her playing the "i like you but i can't" part, but yes i couldn't believe how well the conversation was going on whatsapp with him going so straight to the point.

saved that chat for future telemetry studies

Jesus fuck, then why make this shitty thread. No wonder she likes your buddy better because clearly you're a whiny little bitch.

She gonna bang your friend OP.

Let me make this simple for you.
You are putting your cock in her
She has feelings for you.
She expects to meet your friends and family.
She will eventually be with you everywhere

Idk man, i honestly don't think before doing anything.
Plus i want to see how good y'all are at advice as /adv/ isn't my thing tbqh.

So be bold? i know they love things like confidence more than looks but building confidence is taking me a while.

OMG. Who is that? I need sauce ASAP.

advice is a shit for advice

you need to start thinking seriously about what happens around you, you can't just "feel" things cause it didn't work until now and it won't in the future

yes, be as bold as you can and if you're building confidence go on, keep in mind that you do that through failure and success

Had a friend who was in that exact same situation a year ago. Ended up fucking the girl. Don't worry, just keep hanging out. Just watch how she acts around your friend and talks to him, just so you don't get cucked.

Fuck you, and fuck dudes like you. Shouldn't this be a place to share wisdom and personal stories about girls? What the fuck did anyone ever learn with an attitude like yours? You should be ashamed of yourself.

>Plus i want to see how good y'all are at advice as /adv/ isn't my thing tbqh.
Concerning your personal life, never listen to advice. Just do whatever the fuck you want. Bitches respect that.

My friend doesn't even want to be with her, literally tried to hang with her yesterday to smoke she left him out becuase she was busy.
Don't mind him kek, if i, OP the most beta and faggot of us in here didn't give a fuck neither should u.
I live my life, but you can't just go blind into everything plus i always like to hear what other thinks about this kind of thing.

>you can't just go blind into everything
Psh, pussy.

Nah man i already did some stuff at the start of this year that got me fucked up, i learned from it and now walk with heavy steps and have sharp eagle eyes.

Btw how should i go about kissing and actual pussy play? do i just rub my hand down there?