Be a black niggetynog

Be a black niggetynog
> Would you try to rob me in my home?

Other urls found in this thread:

finnrappel.fi/aimpoint.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even own a gun, but why so much attachments on an mp5, would it be better just to get an actual semi-auto rifle?

If I knew you were a nigger, I would just throw Molotov cocktails in your windows. Of course while you were sleeping, so you could burn alive like the nigger you are.

This is why we need to limit and ban all guns. What's to stop some psycho from buying something like this and shoting up a mall or something? BAN GUNS.

Kek idiot. OP here. No you are the nignog whos trying to rob me. Im the white guy *look at my gun*. No nigger stuff.

NO: strickt regulations would be better. Psychological screenings, etc, general screenings every 5 years (on own costs).

Just because I know you are full of shit...

What are the special things you had to do to own that, how much did they cost you and what are they called. Also how long did it take to get them.

Ill wait. Because I know you are a white kid in his moms basement.

White pride
White power world wide
> Duh stupid nigger, you are the monkey whos trying to rob my xbox.
Getting a job and getting payed (I know Jerome, doesnt sound familiar to you?)

A few weeks, still you need a brain to built a rifle like this.

ehh.. its called having a job, which is literally impossible to comprehend for most black people.

Why the fuck would I try to rob a nigger like you? You've got that gun and some time and the only valuable things you own probably.

>you need a brain to built a rifle like this
>to built a rifle
>to built
>built

You fockin wot

Yup. KNew you were full of shit.

Actual gun guy here. There are loops that have to be jumped through and the $200 (each) tax stamps take damn near a year to get back before you can take possession of the suppressor and put a rifle stock on it (making it an SBR)

Fucking idiot. Go try to be cool somewhere else kid.

Nobody wants to rob your trailer park shit faced crap filled house motherfucker. People like you are the morons that get high on glue and leave the gun laying around and your little johnny picks it up and blow his little sister away

this

No, it isn't just having a job. Its 2 $200 tax stamps and damn near a year long wait to get them back before you can even take possession of the suppressor and put the stock on it making it a short barrel rifle.

How do you know? I bet you never met a real black person

Is incorrect.

This this this fuck out of here racist fucktards

op go to a nigger festival and top stephen paddock, you will become the god of Sup Forums

nordic fag Breivik is still rank1 in mass shotings :(

fucking nogunz retard

You sound kinda yelly kid.
Actual gun guy: kek. That sounds too edgy for me
Im white and have a job idiot. Im wondering which stupid nigger goes anhero for a Xbox.

True!!!! Breivik Sieg Heil!!!!!!

you must be extremely insecure

We call guys like that mall ninjas

Although mall ninjas almost never have suppressors or MP5s (btw, it almost definitely IS semi-auto, they make them, only a few INCREDIBLY expensive ones are full)
Mall ninjas usually have a $450 basic bitch AR. Easy to spot, A2 front sight and blackhawk stock. Bonus points if chinese knock off eotech (they usually just have magpul flip up on the rear) (Actually most have Amazon knockoff magpul flip up, which is chinese made and actually for an airsoft gun lol)

Nope: im just anti-nigger because they live in my city area. Im the only one with a job so I can possses such an anti nigger device.

Not jelly
Yes, actual gun guy. As in I own several, shoot often, just enjoy them in general. That isnt being edgy, its just being a guy who happens to be into guns.
You can be white and have a job. And if you actually owned this gun you would have known about the tax stamps, how much they cost and how long they take to get. That was the proof that you don't own this gun.

White man needs a gun to take down a nigger. How fucking pathetic are you?

Trolling /k/ on Sup Forums.

Is /k/ the most triggered board?

NFA do you mean? Kid you are tripping. Also": I dont have a gun to be edgy. I go about 3 times a month to this shooting farm. I am a gun master tbqh. Everything within 200 yards goes bye bye

Says the nigga who keeps popping glocks on everyone like nigga wake up nigga lol nigga

took you long enough to google all that

I would expect we are mostly white on Sup Forums

so no.

Just make sure you get some night vision on that thing. Other niggers are your biggest problem and even with NV they have a 98% camo rating in the dark.

lol, i thought niggers were born with guns? shit ones that their parents could afford, not a proper rifle.

>buys mp5, a gun designed for urban environments to be lightweight and functional
>doubles its weight in fucking idiot gear
>big fucking glass and a flashlight, lol
op, if this is actually yours, lets see the rest of your babydick neckbeard nest, lmao.

glockfourty.jpg lol
problemsolver

As a white guy, my brain says no for multiple reasons such as robbery is wrong and I would much prefer not being shot like 50 times. For the purpose of this exercise I will turn off my brain and say GIBSMEDATCRACKA- *BANG* I DINDU NUFFIN DOE.

To be fair

A short, suppressed 9mm with a flashlight would be a fantastic home defense weapon.

Firing a gun, unsuppressed inside a house with no ear pro would very likely result in permanent ear damage.

If you actually need to draw your weapon in anger, i.e., someone's about to fucking rape and murder you, are you REALLY that worried about a little hearing loss?

"Fuck guys, I'd steer this car out of the path of that giant construction vehicle, but I might sprain my wrist!"

No, only crack heads and retards do that. Assuming you had anything I wanted, I'd just be peeping on your shit, figure out your habits, and then slide on in. Hell, I might even steal your trash to make sure I don't overlook anything when I'm walking off with that weak ass 9.

So tacticool.

Dump 4 mags out of it, non-stop, practicing your super tacticool reloads.

Then shove the piping hot suppressor up your faggot ass.

I AM WHITE FFS
> hmm acurate: thinking about getting me a nightvision for a while. They are expensive and exclusively for shooting niggers or war.

Not worried about it
But why not take steps to prevent it?

I am waiting on a stamp to come back for my M&P 9, with a flashlight. Been a month but we did this new bar code thing and they are talking 4 to 6 months instead of the damn near year they used to take.

What in the fuck is that nigger tier monstrosity?
Broke mall ninja shit, but at least you're taking steps.

Nope nigger: my entire house is defended by heat censors. If you enter my property a silent alarm wil wake me up. Nobody would know Im awake. Weve tried this alarm several times and it wakes me up every time. After that: its just a game for me. I can end your life or make you suffer. Depends on how black you are.

thats understandable. but a bigass glass likr that.. and a flashlight.. no.

Why the fuck do you have a modded mp5 of all weapons

It's not a true mp5. This is cringey as fuck.

I started with an mp5 a few years ago and it became a hobby to start Upgrading the fuck. AK 47 fags are worse than niggers and turn USA into some Africa-tier shithole

e60 m5

No you idiot...the point to watching you is to show up when you're NOT there. And if you had any sense, rather than buying heat sensors (bullshit), I/R this and that, silent this and that, and untrained Ninja skills...you'd of been better off with hurricane doors and bars over your windows.

Since all you've got is a .jpg from
finnrappel.fi/aimpoint.htm

Yeah I fancy my chances

Why would I rob a nigger? the only things of value your trailer has are my own valuables.

>would you try and rob me
No, because I'm not a fucking nigger.

>No you idiot...the point to watching you is to show up when you're NOT there
My neighbour has an colt: good luck, he has an reciever from that same alarm.

Does he hold your pecker when you pee too...or cuddle with you when it's thundering. A Colt huh....scurry.

+1 high quality bait OP.

You got the racists and the gun/anti gun crowds all flaming each other in the same thread.
Pic unrelated

Nope: non of that. He just kills niggers when they enter my property.