It's not hard to figure out what women want. The hard part is becoming what they want...

It's not hard to figure out what women want. The hard part is becoming what they want. You gotta have the right muscle mass, height, eye shape, face shape, and hair.

>becoming what they want
>eye shape
>height

Nigga u retarded?

K

You're not supposed to ask questions.

Beta-fag detected.
You just need personality and a basic sense of self-grooming. Even a nerd looking guy can score 8/10 and higher if he has personality and takes a little care of his appearance, while a guy with the right muscle mass, height, eye shape, face shape, and hair will only score degenerate sluts if his personality is shit.

Thinking you need to confirm to all those parameters is just a lousy excuse for being a shut-in NEET that's to afraid to talk to girls or run the risk of being turned down.

>being this retarded

spoken like a true virgin

/this

it shouldn't be that hard to understand

>muh personality

how can you unironically say this bullshit?

>all you need it personality

Virgin detected. Hottest girls i ever fucked always got into my bed after i treated them like shit. You act like a nice beta orbiter you get nowhere. You treat them like a toilet and you cant get rid of the cunts.

Hi chad

This tbqh

I think he was talking about getting a nice gf and not about getting your dick wet with a random whore.

which still isn't directly connected with how you look, how bad you treat them is still about "personality"

ofc looks matter but as long as you're not fucking ugly you're good to go

Get get get got
Off by one m8y

Btuv ugly dudes get women all the time. And not always for money. Just confidence and goals in life.

Confidence and cash score more women than muscles and genetics ever will.

what

>confusing being nice with having personality
>thinking slutty girls can't be hot
>bragging about fucking slut girls that any beta with bad manners can fuck

>have good defined face
>185 cm tall
>Good hair (i think)
>Tfw have very norrow shoulders and look like a pole
>Tfw all my friends call me pole (i am from Poland)
>Tfw can't gain weight
No one ia perfect

He didnt say you had to act nice, he said personality. Only virgins confuse the two.

Nice Goy = "Can i carry your books?"; sucks up, then expects to get sex cause he sucked up.

Chad Personality = Confident, witty, funny

I agree, being nice makes you an orbiter, but being witty, even a bit cocky or snarky will get you laid every time. Better to be a bit of a dick than a cucked orbiter.

I've been writing up some shit on how to get qt3.14s and sloots. If there's any interest I'll continue. I’m only writing this cause I’ve seen a lot of shitty advice floating around these parts in the last couple years, and hopefully it will help some young anons out, cause I had to learn this shit the hard way, over a way too long period of time. Hopefully reading this I can save a few of you anons a few years of hardship and help you make the most of your time while you’re young. Not saying this doesn’t work for older anons, but the sooner you start, the better. Collect experience and learn what works for you. These are just guidelines to help you on your journey.

When ugly people act confident you don't call it confidence. It's just annoying and creepy.

Attitude
- Never use internet terms like alpha, beta males, memes, etc. in real life. Especially around girls. Trust me.
- Crossing your arms, while it can look tough, makes you look cold and hard to approach. Put your hands with thumbs in pockets and fingers towards your crotch. It looks alpha but not overly try-hard-ish or aggressive.
- Get a good lean, sly smile, fun smile, and walk down to memory. Use your full length mirror and practice in it.
- Don’t be nice, be confident and witty. Being nice occasionally is good, but dispense it sparingly so it becomes something they crave.

Im engaged and I met my girl by grabbing her ass at a pool party and calling her a thot.

Acting confident at least gives you a chance, I know a lot of ugly guys that pull sluts. if youre a pussy about it than youll never get laid regardless

Get ready for a huge redpill.

Women want only one thing. A cute guy. Everything else is just a bonus including dick size, money, car, Facebook friends, muscles, etc. No girl wants to wake up next to you if you weren't born with the right face. Sorry but that's just how it is. If a girl isn't attracted to your face it doesn't matter how much you work out or how much money you spend on Tony Robbins. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to. Learn physics.

YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET LAID KEK

You're thinking about this the wrong way dude. I'm hoping you're like under 15, otherwise, you need to make a change somewhere.

- Take dating advice from women with a grain of salt. Women have an idea of what they want in their head, and what they actually pursue.
- Don’t stare at girls. It’s weird and reeks of desperation. Girls love when you ignore them.
- Girls that go for guys that neg them are ALWAYS insane. Girls that do shit like this get their relationship advice from soap operas and Cosmo. They’re the types that value drama over stability.
- If a girl only messages you when you ignore her, but when you starts messaging her responds vaguely/with one word answers; she’s high maintenance. Avoid.
- Only ask a girl out twice. If she either declines or says she’s busy without suggesting an alternate time to meet up, walk away.
- If you go on a date with a girl, first time should always be for coffee/tea or ice cream or something small. If they bitch and insist on going someplace fancy right away, dump them. Pay the first time.
- Don’t waste your time on girls that wanna talk about their old boyfriends, either positively or negatively. If they’re talking about other guys, it means they’re thinking about them and not you while you’re right there with them. It’s a massive sign of disrespect and that they’re still caught up on this other dude.
- If you make a bad/awkward joke or comment when you’re with a girl and she freaks out (calls you weird, dumb, etc.) leave and don’t talk to her again (unless she comes to you and apologizes, and even then, be careful).
- Same with if you are a couple minutes late to a date or you forget your wallet or something. Reasonable girls that are worth your time realize that fuck ups happen and won’t browbeat you for it.
- Fancy nights out should be a special thing. If she’s not happy staying in, ordering a pizza, and watching a movie, let her go.
- Great cheap dates: The movies, the beach, the aquarium/zoo, the mall, coffee shops, adult arcades, even the goddamn library can be fun.

>Acting confident at least gives you a chance

i know plenty of suicidal guys who get laid all the time.

- Bad date places: bars, clubs, the gym, concerts. These places are expensive and you’re gonna have a billion other dude taking pot-shots at your lady.
- The gym is a terrible date spot unless you’re within the top 5% fittest/strongest guys there. Plus there’s a high chance she’ll get embarrassed or get hit on by gym rats. Unless she’s already a gym-goer, don’t do it.
- When you get to the point where you are going out for serious sit down dinners, pay the first time, but ask her to leave the tip. Any girl worth your time will do so, no hesitation.
- A kiss to end the first date is never bad, but if you like the girl, wait until the second or third before trying to have sex.
- If a girl wants to have sex right away, that’s cool, but remember that she’s probably done that with a lot of other guys as well. Use protection.
- One of the main benefits of sex is that when you start getting it on the regular, it starts losing its power over you. Saying no to sex, ironically, is alpha as fuck. Girls love it.
- If a girl starts making advances towards you, don’t flirt back aggressively, and don’t neg her back. Play it cool and act like you don’t care if you get laid or not. If it happens, it happens.

>Any interest in this? Cont?

Sign a prenuptial bby
Have fun while it lasts

Girls want what they dont have. If you are a model with a 9 inch dick and worships the ground she walks on. She will what some scrub who treats her like shit with a tiny dick.

Women usually want an attractive face, you could be pudgy, hairy, extra thin or extremely fit but when it comes down to it.

Women want an attractive face, handsome, defined, strong jaw line, proportioned nose and possibly light eyes.

Mah nigga, fianlly an user who knows what he's talking about

If you want to get laid, the best date places are boring places. A place that doesn't have much distractions. Avoid movies (unless it's a movie that is boring for the girl), bars, concerts, malls etc. Take a stroll through the park, have dinner at a quiet restaurant, sit at home talking with a glass of wine etc. Sex happens when you get bored, when there's not much else to do than to start fondling each other. A little bit of alcohol helps, but not more than a glass of two. This almost always results in good sex and leaves the girl afterwards with a fulfilled feeling, maximising your chances of further interaction in the future, be it only sexual or a relationship. That last choice is yours.

Her family is rich and im a surfer beach bum. If anything she should be making me sign prenups

Keep going I agree with 90% and I am an ugly dude who gets laid my fair share.

Are you retarded? The pic related guy looks is perfect, and an absolute gentlemen by definition but still can't get laid.

> personality > looks

>The pic related guy looks is perfect, and an absolute gentlemen by definition

good troll mate that gave me a hearty kek

>Thumbs in pockets
>Confident
>Don't be nice

I agree, I tell girls the "first one to fuck me gets to stay on my plane"

Works every time... Probably helps that I'm a big guy though

Dude your photo got distorted, pls re-upload

owning your own plane is a bonus too.

Is having a highly paid government job a must?

Rant poster here. Partially agree. I feel that just saying "come to my place and lets get drunk" lacks a bit of subtlety. I feel like that would be my strategy with sluts and not any girl I would want to date

Thx m8

- After a few dates, most girls love when you slip a hand around their waist or in their back pocket while walking side by side.
- Never be more committed to a girl than she is to you.
- Don’t date girls you meet on shit like Tinder or at the club or parties. If they spend a lot of time there, I guarantee that they’re thots and have rode a ton of dick.
- Going out for breakfast will girls is smooth af. There’s less sexual connotations with it so their guard is a down a bit and it’s cheaper for you. They think it’s romantic.

Lifestyle
- Live on your own if you can. If you want/need roommates, always find someone more organized than you
- Maintain a basic level of organization in your place. Don’t leave trash everywhere, pick up your clothes, keep your lawn mowed if you have one and carpets vacuumed.
- Big tip: Don’t leave dirty dishes to sit for a long time and take your trash out often. It stinks when you leave it to sit and it smells worse than you think.
- Your place doesn’t have to be tip top all the time, but you should be able to have anyone come over randomly and not be embarrassed by your place.
- Clubs are sketchy, grimy, disgusting places. Trust me, I’ve been a bouncer and gone as a patron. Any girl that’s willing to go home with a guy she met while drunk at a club is a skank and not worth your money or time.
- If you do hit one, be sure to wrap it (wear a condom). Again, I’ve done it, it’s not worth it. Most clubs are full of dudes anyways and unless you’re within the best 20% of dudes there, you’re likely wasting your time.

Bro Chad has some nice nipples dude I want to run my hands over them

Hygiene & Dress
- Either invest in quality underwear or if you’re gonna wear cheap cotton underwear, replace them frequently. Buy dark colours so any stains/discolorations don’t show. If they have holes, throw them out.
- Same with socks. Trash any with holes. You should expect to be buying new socks and underwear every 3-4 months or so.
- Style is a personal thing and what suits me won’t work for you. A solid colour T-shirt, jeans, and some sneakers is a pretty failsafe way to go.
- Too baggy looks like a rapper/homeless dude, too tight looks faggy. Fit a well fitted medium.
- Learn what parts of your physique are good and show them off. Hide the other stuff. As a general rule: fat guy’s shirts should be tight in the arms and shoulders, loose in the midsection. Skinny guys should be the opposite. Fit/buff dudes can do either or go totally fitted.
- Jeans should always be straight or modern cut. No skinny, no boot cut.
- Be understated in how you dress. A good rule for clothing is never wear anything with more personality than you have. Nothing looks dumber than a guy who shows up at a party/the club/wherever wearing gold AF1s, a snapback, gold chains, and a basketball jersey; who just ends up standing awkwardly in the back of the room the whole night. Wear nice, clean, simple shit, and let your attitude show through.
- No graphic tees, unless the graphic is for a team you play for or company you work for. Even then, try to avoid it.
- Buy a full length mirror. It’s good for checking fits and other shit I’ll talk about in a minute.

That's not really true. I'm female and my ideal man is Scott Grimes. I have a huge thing for gingers though.

You just need to be born as white male, retarded faggot. Keep telling yourself there is a way to make women look at you in lustful manner even though you are not white. Fuck off...

Why should guys become what woman want if womam would never do that for men. Fuck dat shit woman are shit

>height

lol another faggot talking about height. your obsession with this will be your downfall, regardless of your stature.

>women
>faggot

I wont dictate on what a good "number" is, but for a woman 22 and up, it should be 3 to 5. Lets be real, people have sex before marriage these days and 3 to 5 accounts for a few boyfriends before you. 10 is getting up there and probably the most I would accept. 15+ they're just whores at that point and not worth your time. As a man you have a duty not to wife a whore.

social skills are more important than looking like your pic unless you're into shallow dumb cunts.

You don't need to do any of this shit. Just get rid of your standards. It's waaaay easier.

If they want me to do that, then they need to learn how to cook/clean/and manage money efficiently.

Confirmed manlet here. Your height matters if you are a guy. It's just like your weight if you are female. Don't stress out about something you can't control, just move on when someone won't date you. There are women out there who don't care about height.

>unless you're into shallow dumb cunts.

Thats 99% of women you fucking sperg. Have you never seen a female in real life? Have you never observed them in school or at a party? jesus fuck some of the basement dwellers on this site man....

>slip a hand in their back pocket while walking side by side
ahhahaha wtfamireading.jpg

>spending all your time just to be liked by shallow thots
>get fucked up by them, because that's what thots do
>complain and whine about women in general
>uga buga

don't waste your time. don't become what "woman want" just for the sake of it. that's wrong.

you learn, exercise and get passion for YOURSELF first. then, woman worth keeping will come into your life.

thank me later

this post is so stupid that it was clearly posted by a woman

Could also get a cleaner for your home

I can only hope so, i've pretty much given up on the belief that women in this day in age aren't selfish pieces of shit who just want to use you for all you got and then drop you with no remorse, fuckin hurts and it's got me pretty detached from wanting to pursue anything further with anyone.