To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Eric Andre Show. The humour is extremely subtle...

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Eric Andre Show. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of absurdist humour most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Endre's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Haitian and Jewish literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Eric Andre Show truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Eric's absurd catchphrase “I'm a lurker and a creep. Women don't like me because I sleep standing up, like a horse,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Bob-Waksberg's American epic BoJack Horseman. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Eric Andre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aDWET7tiii
vocaroo.com/i/s0OpQceU0ktt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accurate

It's funny because you can apply this pasta to any brainless show for pot smoking manchildren who flat out refuse to grow up and start families.

Try not to stroke your ego too much there bud

It's stoner humor for stoners.

Keep on puffing turnip head you real smart.

I do actually like the Eric Andre Show.

Woah we got the fun police over here

Fresh prince doe

>he thinks life and/or Sup Forums is about having le fun
>manchildren who flat out refuse to grow up

"Yeah, I'm a Rick and Morty fan.
Yeah, I shout "Wubba lubba dub dub" to people wearing Rick and Morty merch.
So what? I do it because they're like me. They see the world for what it really is. When I utter that phrase to a fellow fan, it's with the understanding that we're both in this thing together. We can both understand things at a deeper level.
People make jokes about how Rick and Morty fans pretend to be more intelligent, but it's true. We are. And because of this show, this masterpiece, us like minded intellectuals can interact and communicate without having to acknowledge those lesser people.
Yeah, I'll eat szechuan sauce off the ground. Because that's what Rick would have done, and I think of myself as a Rick, as any intelligent fan would.
Thank you Daniel Harmon. Thank you Justin Roiland. Thank you for giving us a community where we can all move forward to a better tomorrow through science and comedy."

Man season 3 of Rick and Morty was so trash. The fanbase completely ruined a good show. Even the producers were like "this is what you get when you listen to the fans"

lol Sup Forums is about fun

>types like a nigger
Everything is about fun when you're literally retarded.

thats the joke, its something a legitimate rick n morty fan would say.

>reddit spacer "thinks" I need jokes explained to me when I literally just explained the joke in the post he replied to
You can stop typing like a nigger while you're at it.

> I literally just explained the joke

haha, no you didn't, you read this post in a serious manner and replied as such. Stop reflecting your retarded reddit browsing upon me you idiot.

I'm not reading anymore of your posts until you start formatting them like you belong here. Try again.

Andre hates weed. He's more of an acid/ex kinda person and it really shows.

>start families
You really aim high, don't you?

>You really aim high, don't you?
Sorry the jews basically turned you gay.

>racism
>xenophobia
>homophobia
Sorry you're so scared of everything. Maybe talk it out with a professional, huh?

very poor attempt, dude.

If you brainless west coast children could stay on reddit, that would be super.

I like when the copy pasta has the tattoo part as well

RANCH IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Never used reddit, brotendo. Grew up in east Texas, too. Wanna try again?

Fear a group of people are going to "make you gay" is....fear. Projecting that fear onto strangers on the internet says that it's consumed enough of your perspective that one could call it a phobia.

Do you really believe that jews want you to stop making children? Why?

If anything, that'd be a good thing, really. The world is over-populated as is and there are tens of thousands of children that don't have parents already.

But, you know. Might as well make a few more half-aware little clones because fuck it right? Talk about aspirations, my man.

>dumb redditor who uses anime and/or image macros after 2010 thinks this is a discussion
I didn't ask where you grew up. I told you where you are. Didn't bother reading the second half of your post since it was obviously just going to be you spewing redditor shit since that's where you belong and you got brainwashed hardcore because you were born in the mid to late 90s. Wait, I lied. I read the ending. "My man". Yeah, you're everything I asserted you are. Go home. This site isn't for you.

Wow. Your butt really hurts, huh mister?

Try laying on your tum-tum and pressing frozen peas on it, k?

also
>implying posting anime is wrong
>on an anime discussion board

How new r u, bud?

>half-aware
>didn't read
I bet your kids are gonna be some a real geniuses, if they take after you

>>on an anime discussion board
It's not pre-2009 anymore. If you want to be autistic, go to the Sup Forumsutism containment board. This site hasn't been about your childish hobby in a long time. Anime was just a fad anyway.

fuck you , and the eric andrea you rode in on.
people who are pompous and arrogant are always huggggge fags
> plus eric andrea is the most annoying and least talented comic i have ever watched

>le funneh cat maymay images because reddit told me it's still 2008 and people do that here

>just a fad anyway
A fad that's lasted 60 years? Ok.

And there's still no denying where the site comes from, though that's beside the point. The point is that you know I'm right and your poow wittle butt huwts because of it.

Stupid people making and raising children leads to stupid ass children growing up to do the same. You're putting nails in the coffin of this earth with your half-baked logic and decisively hateful perspective. But who am I to judge? I post anime pikchoors n m a dum redditor living on de west coast.

>ITP: Autist desperately tries to defend anime because he built his identity around it more than a decade ago because he needed a crutch for socialization. He needed this crutch because he was bad at sports or gay or his parents were just shit at rearing children.
It was a fad. It's over. Get over it. Grow up.

I actually don't watch much anime. Dragon Ball was cool as a kid, but besides that I'm not really into it.. I just liked the meme for when dealing with folks like you.

>still ignoring the fact that their children are as stupid as they are and it's their own fault
It was a bad idea. It won't be over until you die. Get over it. Grow up.

It's also really neat that you, when proved wrong and having no real argument to back yourself on, resort to calling people autists like an enraged autist. Interesting stuff, buddy. I'm kinda wondering if you or the psychologist would kill themselves first, you know? I mean, you have to live with this, but imagine being the guy that has to sort it out for you? Geez. I do not envy that poor soul.

yes im sure cranking out a few shildren will solve all my problems.

It was a fad. It's over. Get over it. Grow up. Further posts aren't helping you, kid.

This is the Tom Green show, it's not the Green Tom show. This is my favourite show, because it is my show. If this was your show, you'd probably like it more. But maybe that's just because it's your show, but it's not your show! It's the Tom Green show.

>start families
holy fuck you are braindead

Putting yourself in a position where that's even possible probably would, shut-in. Maybe attend some remedial composition classes while you're at it.

>It doesn't matter that I can't grow up and get a woman! I never wanted one anyway and you're stupid for having what I can't get!
You're an infant.

I fucking love this site

>my children are cursed with my stupidity
>I will always blame them for it because to examine myself would mean to kill my ego
>further posts are rubbing it deeper into your sore bum
got it

>pic related
It's you reaching enlightenment

I probably get more attention from girls than you ever will

It was a fad. It's over. Get over it. Grow up. Further posts aren't helping you, kid. They're only proving how emotionally flustered you are at being confronted with the truth. Screenshot this post because you're going to commit suicide within the decade.
Cool story, infant bro.

you're gonna have to try a little bit harder than that pal

You're still fixated on the anime I don't watch because you still know I'm right and you STILL have a hurt butt the size of your butt.

It's ironic that you call other people infants when you have the conversational skills of an infant. It's honestly kind of amazing, if you think about it. Who else is that dull and blind? You deserve a medal, m8. Or at least a helmet.

I just like it cause it's retarded

eric andre is the only thing i cant watch when im too high

the whole ambiance of the show, the lack of sound, the cuts of the audience sounds, the irrational structure; it all just fucks with my head so fucking hard

it is very entertaining but it feels like im being swallowed by a lack life when i watch it

>pretending you don't watch it now that I've thoroughly destroyed you
It's too late, baby boy. Don't you understand that?
>muh redditor irony fixation
>m8 because I'm from a nanny state country full of low T "men"
Explains a lot.

>now that ive thoroughly destroyed you

you sound like a major faggot to me user maybe you should stop it or else you might spawn cocks from your mouth

Where's your proof?

My proof of your stupidity is in your every post. I posted one picture from an anime I couldn't name, so where's your proof? Oh, but I get it. You're not the kind of "man" that needs proof. Because your cock whispers all of realities secrets to you at night, huh? Damn. i wish I had more "t". Then maybe I could throw logic and reason to the wind and make a couple of shitting, barfing flesh bags to live vicariously through. You really have it all planned out, don't you, mister?

>muh masculinity fixation is not gay
>IT'S THE MOST NOT GAY YOU FUCKING FAGET
What are you gonna do when those offspring of yours come out to you as gay redditers living in SoCal? Bite the bullet or finally admit your own repressed feelings? My guess is the former, because the latter would take actual balls.

>reddit spacing
>gay fantasies

>i dont know what that is as ive never been to reddit
>implying i havent been calling people a faggot on this board for 10 years

lol tbh the gay within just gets bigger

>literally freaking out because I hit too close to home

There's nothing wrong with being you fucking faggots. Unless you're afraid of your own homo feelings, that is. We all have them. Some of us just don't fucking worry about it because we know who we are and trust ourselves.

>ITT; a metric shit-ton of insecurity

>>i dont know what that is as ive never been to reddit
People on Sup Forums point it out all the time. Stop pretending.
>>implying i havent been calling people a faggot on this board for 10 years
You haven't. Sorry you lie failed.
>We all have them.
You drank the Kinsey koolaid and you're retarded for doing so. His work was debunked and the morons who keep citing it are destroying society.

>calling someone insecure because they called you a faggot on Sup Forums
lol wat

Nah. I'm good. What else is good is your lack of ability to come up with a decent retort. Is english a second language or is thinking just not really your thing? I mean, both could true, too.

>Nah. I'm good.
I'll tell you what you are, since you seem to be having a problem with telling the truth.

No one called me a faggot. I only joined in to point out how gay it is to hate gay people.

The bait is strong with this user

>Is english a second language or is thinking just not really your thing?
>I mean, both could true, too.
Awesome job. Great sentence. Go back to school and learn how commas work while you're at it, baby boy.

>Nah. Still good.
But go ahead. Tell me more of what you'd like to project onto me. You should be screencapping this stuff, btw. You can show the therapist all the posts that helped you make your break through, one day.

Everyone in this thread...

>people point it out on Sup Forums
>stop pretending
>you havent. sorry your lie failed

do they?
pretend what?
and i really have

i can type nigger at lightspeed mach 9 you turdsmuggler

that alone is proof of my status on this fabled board

toplol

>correcting someones grammar on an imageboard
>being this much of a faggot

>>Nah. Still good.
I'll tell you what you are, since you seem to be having a problem with telling the truth.
>he doesn't realize that using the word "projection" is just something intellectually insecure kids do when they want to be perceived as something other than a toddler shouting "no u", which is really what they're doing by using the term

>nitpicking grammatical errors instead of the actual meaning to the post
What are you so desperate to prove? If it's your own ineptitude, then rest easy; we all see it.

>he's so new and stupid he re-types every quote instead of using the site's built in quote functionality
I didn't bother reading the rest of your post. Sit on your hands. You're done.

>makes false claims about english being someone else's second language
>doesn't like it being pointed out he can't speak english
>is desperate to prove that he's not what i asserted
>uses semicolon,the faggiest most useless punctuation to save face
Pathetic.

>he doesn't realize that people saying things you don't want to hear aren't all left wing redditor millenials
>he doesn't realize when he's lost an argument
>he doesn't realize that even though he keeps posting, he continues to say the same non-points in perpetuum
>he doesn't realize that he is actually projecting and so lost in his ideas of the world, that he can't actually examine his own role in it

Please, tell us more about how dismally lack-luster you are as a person.

Yeaaaah Sup Forums is real serious business! I know, I know.

>uses semicolon,the faggiest most useless punctuation to save face
Wait...are you serious? No way. You're serious? Damn, dude. I din't know semicolons were gay. Thanks for pointing out another of the kike's tools of oppression, fellow aryan brother. You're making your race proud today.

>ill tell u what u are
>projection
>intellectually insecure kids

i type at lightspeed you nigger i do wat i want its not my fault you are a massive faglord

>...
Sorry, second faggiest. Protip: Semicolons are ellipses are gay because they represent a lack of resolve. Stop being such a womanbrain.

and it feels so goooood, bby

This is an accurate representation of the Eric Andre show, probably the most out of the box show on mainstream television.

>whiteknighting for another man
Why did daddy leave you all alone to be raised by mommy?

>Yeaaaah
Teenage girl or effeminate born in the 90s.

>projecting
Impudent toddler did it again.

im not whiteknighting but you are still a faggot so lol tbh

*in perpetuity

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Eric Andre Show. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of absurdist humour most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Endre's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Haitian and Jewish literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Eric Andre Show truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Eric's absurd catchphrase “I'm a lurker and a creep. Women don't like me because I sleep standing up, like a horse,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Bob-Waksberg's American epic BoJack Horseman. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Eric Andre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them

>womanbrain
>says the user that can't argue his way out of a damp paperbag
The fedora store called. They said your special order was ready, but that they weren't exactly sure how to turn the fedora into a helmet, so thy just glued one on top and figured you wouldn't notice anyway because holy fuck are you stupid.

Then let the other man speak for himself. He doesn't need you to defend him, queer. I consider my assertion proved.

>fedora
The insults from 2012 store called. They say your shift tomorrow has been moved to 2:30PM and they don't like you moonlighting on sites other than reddit.

Both work, though perpetuum is more of a hyperbolic way to put it.

>the more you know

>trying this hard on Sup Forums

i thought i'd join in

vocaroo.com/i/s0aDWET7tiii

The unoriginal joke store called. You know the rest.

>queer
the fear is REAL

>angry bitter 30+ year old who missed his youth and feels like he's reached the dead of his career

Why aren't you capable of reliably typing like a white person? Is it really so hard that you break down and quit halfway through a post?

>And because of this show, this masterpiece, us like minded intellectuals can interact

It's "WE like minded intellectuals. . . ."

>effeminate 90s baby who was so triggered by an accurate portrayal of himself that he felt the need to come to another user's rescue or play pile-on because dad wasn't around to tell him that's gay and being gay is unacceptable

Deal with it, double digit IQ shitposters. Sup Forums is dying for a reason hah hah :-)

Right?

>like a white person
I'm norwegian, friend. I've also known plenty of white idiots. Like you, for one. If your argument consists entirely of
>u r gay
>u r not white
then nothing I can say will hurt more than the life you're already leading. Enjoy your personal hell, m8. You earned it.

>Sup Forums is dying
It officially died in 2012. The only reason to come here is to call retards what they are with impunity.

whoa you're the first one to mention anything related to being gay. it's almost as if you're butthurt but not just figuratively.. projecting like this and all. is there something you want to tell us?

I bet you still rent at 38 lol

I'd rather be a faggot than be those that use it as an insult. That hate is pointless and only worsens the world for everyone. It stems from fear of the "unknown" and expresses an unwillingness to accept the world for it is or to change your own perspective to adapt to it.

You have a very nice voice though. Ever thought about doing radio?

vocaroo.com/i/s0OpQceU0ktt

>I'm norwegian, friend.
That doesn't protect you from getting called out on niggerish behavior. The fact that you think it does means you don't truly understand the responsibility of being a white person. Probably because of your nanny state upbringing.