Austrian Election General: Evening Edition III

Don't forget fellas, this is really important!
Not only that it could save Austria, it could maybe save whole Europe, or at least Germany too. (yaa know, we need some Austrian goy again)

Original thread:
*Important things*
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

"THE POSTAL VOTES STILL NEED TO BE COUNTED"

Hofer: 50.0%

VdB: 50.0%

Votes counted: 100%*

wahlhochrechnung.at/

*Secondary things*
Previous threads.

Yesterday:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMD845NM51M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for based Van der Bellen

Don't let him down lads

Threadly reminder that its not over and that Hofer has a pretty good chance to win.

Why? He only needs to hold his ground since if he gets 40,2% of the postal count he will win which is very likely.

The poll that put VDB in lead with 3000 votes was surprised by the postal voters who voted invalid (by accident or otherwise) which increases the value of Hofers lead (which is around 120k - nearly 20% of the whole postal vote)

The chance that the postal vote will be rigged is very slim since agents of Hofers party will be there when the votes are counted.

How are the odds looking lads?

kek be with us

gud

55% for Hofer.

It's rigged against him and you know it

The women are going to hand Van Der Bellen, descendant of prominent Bolshevik Jews, the election. He is for mass immigration of muslim gangs to come rape them, which 2/3rds of young females also want because they don't respect the men.

USA 2000 election tier. The only things we have to go on are the results of the first ballot (51.9% MAGA vs. 48.1% cuck), betting websites (which have Hofer in the lead ~55-60) and armchair speculation around whether older Austrians hate migrants more than Hofer and how many people fucked up their postal vote so it can't be counted.

Has he got a chance? I thought it was 50/50 but the postal votes sway left?

No but I also don't have a tinfoil hat.

There literally were people from his party at every polling station (which by the way have huge interest to see him win) and there will be agents of his party at the postal vote count (who also have huge interest to see him win).

We are not France or England. Our economy and worldly standing are not important enough to risk a rigged vote.

the 50 50 includes a projection of the mail-ins, the physical votes are 51.9-48.1

Odds are leaning in his favor, he only needs 40% of the postal vote to win.

Hofer already won, but they made it look like Van der Bellen still has a chance so leftists wouldn't start rioting on Sunday evening.

This whole election is either rigged as fuck or Alps Australians are cucked as fuck. Some communist bellend getting 50% of the vote is pretty disturbing desu.

I have a bad feeling that the powers that be will rig a green party victory, they will do anything to stop the right coming to power when their white genocide agenda is this far advanced. They know that if Europeans start reacting to the muslim invasion (migrant crisis) it could trigger a cascade that would lead to a massive collapse in the EU, globalist institutions and potentially even civil war. This is the tipping point. Either the establishment wins and strikes the death blow in perishing the white race or the election of Hofer begins the fight back and sends a European wide signal that the post 1945 order is coming to a close.

>many people fucked up their postal vote so it can't be counted.

It already have been confirmed (on TV) that from 885.000 ballots only around 700.000 reached the government. This does not include people who fucked up their ballot (which is extremely easy in austria)

>the postal votes sway left?

They do, but more people than expected either fucked up their postal votes or simply voted blank, which helps Hofer

It's so close that every single vote is important

we're important for the same reason greece is important enough for constant handouts
the EU's major weakness is that it's prone to a chain reaction that can start literally at any link
this is why they always try to prevent any habbenin

Thank fuck for the retarded left who ate to many crayons at school.

It's more like women are stupid enough to follow shits says by the medias and establishement, they are technically against immigration but always vote for the cuck candidate because it's bad not to do it.

Noice

He comes from from a noble Dutch family that fled from Estonia to Austria because of the Red Army invasion

desu I nearly fucked up my ballot too since I first put it in without the extra envelope.

But most people who's vote will be invalided will be because they forgot to sign their ballot.

Do you think the Left might attempt some form of retaliation?
Considering how they are so convinced intrinsic morality is on their side, they wouldn't have any precedence not to attempt violence of some sort.

I don't believe this. My Austrian friend said that it's likely VDB will win

I was reading that statistically the higher the number of invalid votes the more it favors Hofer.

>Some communist bellend getting 50% of the vote is pretty disturbing desu.

They have been doing a great job indoctrinating people in the last few decades

The entire last 4 weeks was basically the media trying to find a way to fuck Hofer over and warning everyone of Hitler's rise 1.5

Yes and it will be glorious. There will be tons of protests in Vienna and Innsbruck.

Tons of people will say they move out, don't worry I will be here and translate the tears.

Your friend is a gay cuck

It helps him immensely. Every invalid vote increases the value of Hofers lead (120k)

>I don't believe this

Just because one friend says so? How retarded are you?

So naive. At the end the European Union always wins with a sudden 50.2%. The decisive mail-in votes are already rigged. Democracy is a joke. True power has never been in electors hands but with the guy, usually the government itself, who count ballots hours before results.

>The entire last 4 weeks was basically the media trying to find a way to fuck Hofer over and warning everyone of Hitler's rise 1.5

and this is why victory in North Australia is so important. When the homeland of the "Most evil goy to ever live" throws off the brainwashing and reaffirms its existence, it will send an extremely powerful message.

I thought they would too, (EU, cucks etc.) but the data seems to indicate otherwise. The whole 50/50 meme was a projection that didn't take into account .

Hofer has the lead, there's far less mail-in votes than predicted, and those votes will be split by ÖVP voters.

Your friend sounds retarded.

You can bet that the EU is going to sanction us again

Even if they don't the Left will keep crying about this until he's out of the office in six years

> At the end the European Union always wins with a sudden 50.2%.
true enough

Tbf, their election system sounds pretty EUproof.

In the end it doesn't matter tho. We gave it our all.

Its not like Hofer would suddenly stop all non-white Immigration and create a nazi-lala-land

Hofer will stand victorious come tomorrow

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Maybe, but not their government, so it doesn't matter.

>Its not like Hofer would suddenly stop all non-white Immigration and create a nazi-lala-land
>That hurt me

Gooooooys, we need you Austria, DO THE RIGHT THING

You are not so naive like the German folk. Pls goys, we really need you.

Kameraden. Ich war den ganzen Tag wandern, kann mir wer eine rote Pille geben zum Ergebnis.

Laut mainstream Scheiße heißt es VDB gewinnt morgen.

Lies

Thing is, if Hofer wins, he can essentially fire the government.

I believe in you austria

The cunts will ruin everything again, won't they

Danke

We all believe in you, Austria! America is watching!

Not just a communist candidate, a JEWISH communist who is also a freemason, a globalist and TTIP supporter.

If van der Bellen wins Austria will get fucked, hard.

I Hofer wins I promise that I, as a composer, will write a Bruckner-style Symphony and dedicate it to him.

His parents are sephardic jews who (supposedly) were ennobled by the russian czar before the communists kicked them the fuck out.

They are going out of their way to remove any trace of the van der Bellen jew connection from the interwebz, vdB is a poster child crypto-jew.

the fact that a Green supports TTIP always makes me think i've landed in some bizarro universe

Well I shitted this thread up enough. Cya tomorrow with the end result.

The environmental protection shtick of Green parties worldwide is just a facade for destroying the livelihoods of white men, same as feminism. Historically, center-right parties have been the most stalwart environmental protectors. You know, like the Nazis.

So Hofer is who we want to win?

Is he alt rightish? Who would you compare him to in an important country, like America

Well to be honest the "left" are the evolution of the old-school commies. The next stage.

Hes not black if thats what you mean.

Fingers crossed lads

Cruz

he's literally Hitler

>tfw we've had a centre right party for 9 years and they told the refugees welcome crowd to go fuck themselves
Feels great mang

Torsten, you need to end women's suffrage.

>Is he alt rightish? Who would you compare him to in an important country, like America

No, he is not and will never be a homosexual.

If Bellen wins, I demand the autonomy of the Archbishopric of Salzburg, led by Bishop Laun (one of only 2 people who made official statements supporting Hofer)

Austria is a secular country. Fuck off with your religion. Just as bad as Islam.

Feminism is just rent seeking. They want nice important well-paying jobs. Then there are the lesbos who are just dysfunctional in general.

Dindus and kebabs have no assets and are too fucking selfish to even considering sharing their resources.

Since it is only white men that feel free to listen to their grievances and pay up, it is quite clear that they have no real problems at all.

Cuck alert. You fell for their memes.

>plan to move to Austria after my transfer program finishes
>as soon as Hofer gets elected

Can't fucking wait to be free of Trudeau and into right-wing paradise.

Don't worry lads, I promise I wont be a shite immigrant.

If sitting in Church 30 minutes each week would give you at least replacement birth rate, would it not be preferably to believe in the Jewish Zombie?

>implying men are the problem

Not an argument Hans.

Someone break down this election for me
I know nothing about this

Really or just being Australia?

Well, you have to make sure that your bitch goes to church.

There is no "alt right" in Europe. That's American autism.

It definitely is an argument. The fact that Christianity is not as bad as Islam is scientifically quantifiable. Christendom adapts to the native culture in which it is practiced. Islam is the other way around, Muslims bend nations to their will. As an unbiased centrist, I can thus articulate perfectly while being in favor of Christ and rejecting Islam at the same time is the reasonable and neutral position. One day, you'll see beyond the shilling and realize religions are not equal.

Also he's Thatcher. He has said he looks up to Thatcher. He's socially conservative but economically liberal like Thatcher.

You misunderstood me Hans.

Im not saying that Christianity is on the same level as Islam. Im saying that in a secular democracy, there is no room for religion, as moderate as it may be.

Your reading comprehension is terrible.

>in a secular democracy, there is no room for religion

I disagree. Our countries would not exist without Christ. He deserves a special place in society.

So is Hofer fucking elected or not?

Christianity has already gone through its necessary maturation and reformation to be, if not always compatible in some interpretations, at least coexistent with the necessarily secular ideals which cultivate free Western societies. I am irreligious personally, but like you I have no problem with Christianity and honestly a lot of respect for the good that Christian communities still do in contemporary times. Whether or not Islam is capable of similar reform (something I find much less likely, due to its internal rigidity and uncompromising hatred of interpretation) we of the West do not have hundreds of years to wait for that process to happen nor are we obligated to attempt coexistence.

OP under new ID here.
Lets just say this election is very important for the next strategic anti refugees issues of Europe.

Austria has a big key. Europe needs this key, to close the door.

When Austria gets this key in his hands, hopefully with Hofer, thats a good step in a good future.

2nd step would be Brexit, but thats a bigger problem.

can someone redpill a clueless burger on this whole election.

Proofs? Van der Bellen isn't Jewish surname

Sounds like bullshit desu

the vacuum left by Christianity will be filled by something else, something worse because new cults are arrogant, radical and autistic

>new cults are arrogant, radical and autistic

I could get down with that

Sounds like Sup Forums to me

I want to see Hofer to lose for one vote just to see pol butthurt for a whole week.

pol is a website m8

Sure Italy, have fun then getting raped in the near future by Muhammeds.

>there is no room for religion

Religion will always be present in government inone form or another, and they will always come in one of two forms.

1. Actual religious people (theists, supernaturalists, spiritualists, or anything else traditionally considered to be part of religion) clamoring for laws to support their agenda.

2. Fanatical ideologues for whom a narrative, worldview, or agenda has taken on religious significance. So far have they slid into their worldview, that they take it to the point of rejecting all objectivity, rationality, logic, reason, or any evidence that counters their views. Once this takes hold, they set about clamoring for laws to support their agenda.

You will NEVER be rid of them, because members of BOTH sides have been with us since the dawn of time, and the only means to deal with them is for you also to become a fanatical ideologue who uses state power to quash dissenters.

You have to become what you hate to deal with either of these two sides. Why, you may ask? Simple. Very simple:

They have a say in the political process and will stop at no end to force you to accept their values via the power of the state. So, your only recourse is to counter them in likewise manner.

This, I have no idea what's going on. Someone please tell us.

>not embracing Esoteric Hitlerism
youtu.be/hMD845NM51M

Austria could elect the 1st uncucked Western leader but everything hinges on the postal vote

Austria is having a presidential election. One guy is an anti-immigrant politician who hates the EU, and the other guy is just some hack who wants the status quo or something.

So this guy everyone is jerking off over is basically the Trump of Austria. Sadly, the presidential role in their country is pretty much just a ceremonial office. Even if he wins, it is just a symbolic victory, since he can't do shit.

Well fuck, meant to quote

Welcome to Rig City.

he can do shit
it's not Germany

>Only has the power to cut ribbons with giant scissors at grand opening ceremonies.

>HE WILL FIX EVERYTHING!

Some Europe bros educate me, what are his chances with the postal vote? I have heard that it typically swings in the left's favor?? I don't know much about this guy but he sounds chill and uncucked so praying for a win here, the pendulum swings