What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

Ur cute I'd fuck u.
Where r u from

Timestamp with tits!

post tits

tits or fuck off

tits

my dick isnt in it

Put on a little bit more smile and you'll look 10x better. Your face is like made for smiling.

kys

MODS
DELETE this stale shit already!

Because you’re a boy

Probably has something to do with your lopsided eyes and possibly the caterpillars where your eyebrows should be

timestamp

Stop posting this fucking thread you fag

wasnt she underage?

Are you fucking underage

:^)

I love you

not the same girl

This girl is a cutie pie :)

I love how you think there's possibly an underage girl posting pics of herself on b. pathetic

Wait you're actually as fuck.
Would smash

ur kinda cute

Would fuck the shit out of you

lerl

That there is an underage tiddy.

I love how there's a possibility anyone in this thread doesn't know who she is. That's even worse

>that herpes sore

maybe, maybe not

normies

I love the fact that someone is gonna be banned if pic not removed coz underaged bitch showing tits and dickhead boi posting it

not even trying
get out

Nop. Fifteen or sixteen years of age. That's vintage jailbait

you'd be prettier if you stopped posting this thread

shes 17 this year, but the maybe maybe not was about the picture possibly being someone that just looks like her

That's her. I think we're all hip to that by this point

>What the fuck is wrong with my face?
The same thing as yesterday, and the day before that.

even better

fuck off bruno

Everyone on Sup Forums knows this bitch. No one is going to fall for this shit tier bait.

Is this a copypasta or a girl who’s father wasn’t there growing up???

>normies still fall for this shit to this day

>I'm gay but
tits or gtfo, with timestamp plez

If you turn out to be the gurl from the picture, then there is nothing wrong with your face.
The problem is, if you do turn out to be the gurl on the photo, then you'd be att-whoring on Sup Forums, which is worse than being ugly.

Knowing and accessing Sup Forums is reason enough for people to be a pathetic virgin tbqh

You look like a sadsack.
That's about all.

Brush you hair, maybe put on a little foundation and SMILE.
You'll seriously look like a million bucks.

You know she's not here in this thread right? That's an archived picture from a year ago at least. There will be no timestamp

kys newfag

you probably have alot of extra chromasomes, if i were you id just kill myself.

if you live in the usa try to top stephen paddock before doing so.

Nice tits and not bad looking. Not surr what peoples problems are.

Show your pussy. If it's anything like your face, I bet it's pristine and pretty.

I wasn't talking about Down syndrome where condition where individuals have 47 chromosomes in each cell instead of 46...

Trisomy 21 is caused by an error in cell division called nondisjunction, which leaves a sperm or egg cell with an extra copy of chromosome 21 before or at conception.

I just said she had "alot" of extras because she looks like a vermin, wtf are you talking about?

Look, for starters, however much people are the main obstacles in your life, only you must overcome them bravely and not let you be affected by what they say about you, do not offend yourself

phew, i almost puked when i read the comments, at least there is one legitimate b fag posting here.

the rest of you go take a bath with a toaster, you are a disgrace to this board.

Nudes are out there, user. Be patient. Smoke a cigarette. Stop by a trap thread. It's gonna happen.

If you were my gf I'd only let you cum once a week, because you look like a sex addict girl! I was, I had bags under my eyes like that too.

Here's her pussy user. You're welcome

same here this thread is fucking disgusting, thought i was browsing reddit for a minute.

And here's her asshole.

you know the rules. tits and timestamp or gtfo

You do look normal, and you have a pretty fuckable face. I'd rest my balls on your chin, if you know what I mean

>IM SUICIDAL
gr8 b8 m8

I think you are ok. As long as you don't have a shit personality then you should be able to get a guy/girl (depending what you are into) no problem

With a little makeup you could be hot as fuck.

Why am I even replying to this. 99.9999% chance that isn't you.

fucking newfag

It's probably just the way you carry yourself. It makes a huge difference. You look very dateable, and I'm not overwhelmingly desperate.

Doaflipfaggot.jpg

your not fucking ugly stfu

You are cute, probably hot as fuck smiling and with makeup. Stay off soc. Simple. Show some titz n azz and evrryboddy will love ya!