Sup Sup Forumsros. To the geeks out there, I need your help

Sup Sup Forumsros. To the geeks out there, I need your help.

I'm a freshman in uni and I'm supposed to film a video showing a cool physics phenomenon. Most of the ideas on google are mainstream and people probably did it before. What I have in mind now is the thing where water rises in a jar with candle, but that's quite lame. Any better ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/frames_of_reference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tidal heating

The conversion of ammonia and chlorine gas into phosgene.

Rolling Friction.

this

or do a demonstration of the flexibility and versatility of the human throat but gagging on a horse dildo in class.

show a slow motion video of your dick going from flaccid to full erect, that'll show those faggots.

do a project on black holes
and just have a bunch of pictures of nigger assholes

Make a fleshlight using starch, demonstrate in front of the class

archive.org/details/frames_of_reference

Light diffraction.

liquefaction demo

Lmao do this

It's supposed to be physics, not chemistry

hi guys. OP here. Thanks so much for the suggestions, but i need something that i will be able to do and film myself. any ideas?

Like I told you do a liquefaction demo. You tube is full of them using everyday shit.

Liedenfrost effect

Get 4K HD camera first...

Get whipped cream,
glass,
black coffe

Get whipped cream on a coffee,
record it disolving

Play it backwards

Drop some apple macbook on the ground and call it "gravity"

Its one of the unexplained one, so it must be suppercool.

this, but keep your hand in the flask until all the liquid nitrogen boils away

demonstrate parabolic motion with your cum as you masturbate in front of the classroom. And mention perfect harmonic motion as your strokes maintain the same (slow) speed throughout the whole ordeal.

create your own Newton cradle, but with testicles. You and your friends will have to be erect in order to achieve clearance.

show them how to calculate time dilation.