What are your opinions on this, Sup Forums?

What are your opinions on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hhdzwIDsNlY
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/garettes-revenge-produced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really good

Pure honest and raw emotion

I thought it was alright, 6-7/10. There were very powerful moments, but in retrospect that quickly fades with the trap songs and gets into this I guess almost drawn out loop where I'm like okay dude I get it you're depressed give me something more substantial(and this is coming from a dude who battled with depression for Year) the trap songs are what really drags down this album. His strengths are definitely the rock parts. there are definitely some choice songs on there though. XXX should ditch hiphop and do more rock.

At first it was just a meme to call him linkin park tier

But this album actually has songs that sound eerily similiar to linkin park songs

This man made memes come to life

L I T E R A L L Y

Not from here but you are the only people I see know it exists.

I was disappointed by it since all I want is for X to scream on the mic. I realize he said it won't be turn up music etc., and I realize the dense and not harsh rapping scheme similar to Riot was found again on this album, but dammit I don't follow X's activity for this shite.

Once saw on a WSHH video comment someone said they wanted more #sippinteainyohood type shit, and a guy replied like "X mainstream now, hes leavin all you emo faggots in the past lmaooooo". Seems true.

I literally entered his mind and he cured my depression. Thank you xxxtentacion

Complete garbage LIR2 was lightyears ahead of this

Xxx fell off a cliff

It's as embarrassing as your average indie rock album at this point
It made me cringe like the first time I listened to Car Seat Headrest

Uzi said he wanted to do a rock album next, maybe we'll see them collab

Shit-tier, 2/10
Comes from mild X fan

>implying I've listened to this trash

i don't get this guy, he looks like he's trying to be an edgy, hardcore rapper, but then i listened to this album and i got some pansy ass attempt at emotional indie rock?

dean blunt did this shit 200x better and still doesn't get any respect from black people.
disgusting

youtu.be/hhdzwIDsNlY

Is he the next David Bowie?

I feel like I've already heard every single melody he uses in this album way. It's bland, something you'd expect from a rapper who heard two or three Daniel Johnston songs and an Elliott Smith album and tried to copy them.

the tracks seem really short
>nb4 just like XXXTentacion

Is actually him playing piano and guitar on the album? And did he also produced the beats? That would add a few points to the album rating.

It's 4/10 for an album and 6/10 for an EP.

CAN'T KEEP MY HEIGHT JOKE IN MY PANTS

no its all stock presets

source?

logic pro X

Revenge is literally a 10 out of 10 song

Lmao, really?

no dumbass

For what it's worth "garette's REVENGE" is titled "garette's REVENGE (Produced By xxxtentacion)" on his soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/garettes-revenge-produced

It's unfinished and boring even though it's only 20 minutes long... Revenge and Jocelyn Flowers are the only standouts

This

I think this album should be like a gateway drug into indie music for normies who dont like good music, mainstream name some new genre they havent clicked with yet
I think is perfect and I am testing it as we speck

Am I the only one who hears Comfortably Numb in Save Me?

I also heard PF there, I thought it was Us And Them or something from WYWH, but yes, it's Comfortably Numb

this

this could be the greatest album ever crafted by man and i would never know because i refuse to listen to this fucking shit