So Sup Forums my dad recently had a heart attack and he's been in the hospital

so Sup Forums my dad recently had a heart attack and he's been in the hospital

a couple days before he had it, he found out my sister had a threesome with 2 black guys at home so he gave me his bank card and told me to take out what I want before he passes

question is, I have no idea what to take out. I dont really like him because he used to beat my sister etc but I have no idea what to do

pic related: his bank account

who cares about the money, the 2 niggers your sister owns are the only currency you need.

Take it all idiot, then go start a new life. Your sister wants to be a whore so let her.

>Post here on Sup Forums that you got molested by your dad and that he passed away and want to give money to poorfags.

Just take it all.

Buy Kenya

fuck it I'll bite
>take out entirety of account sum.
>transfer half to race mixing worthless nigger loving sister for keks
>tell your father on his hospital bed.
>post to Sup Forums results
>???
>profit

I still have to leave some for his expenses / life if he ends up living

Give it to me (like 100)

Brag to you disgusting sister. Get dad to write will.
>profit

if you take more than 14k (or 28k if your parents have a shared account and are still married), you'll have to pay income tax on it -- anything less than that is a free gift exemption. if he happens to pass then you wont have to pay anything on the estate (assuming it's less than $10M).

more importantly, pics of your sister...

buy a mistubishi lancer evolution x. mod the turbo, make it look a little bit nicer, maybe coil overs.

dope car check

buy a lot of heroin

dope dope check

live in a nice apartment

dope home check.

>profit

Hire someone to kill the race traitor and the two apes

>200k ameridollars is enough to start a new life
jejjerino

It's enough to start a new life in Ethiopia

Take all the money, remember you have to continue the bloodline wether you dislike your father or not. Spend it well to improve your own circumstances and better yourself as a person. A three-some with 2 negroids should be enough indication of how much personal value your sister has.

Yeah you can buy all the no food you can carry

Buy a safe with the cc and put out in your room.
I'd like to say withdraw $100k with the cc but the bank won't let you do that. In fact, if you try, it'll put up a red flag and might freez things temporarily. Anonymously call find out or ask your dad what the max amount is that you can withdrawal.
Honestly, your option would probably be investing in smart investments with an investment firm for $50k for "your son, user."

>Buy Glock 17
>Shoot the niggers
Your sister probably deserved the beatings, since she proved to be a disgusting slut.

Sister was ruined by niggers. Pics are no longer assets but rather cause boils on your eyes and penis.

Bullshit story. Why would the father give the son the card to empty the account before he "passes" if he hadn't had the heart attack yet? 0/10 bait, fix your story and try again

That sullied the bloodline for sure.

This

This except hire the police to do it. That way it's legal.

Not op but read it again. Op didn't say anything about emptying the account.

I make that in two or three weeks lmao.

you wont be able to get any of it. the bank is gonna check your id to make a withdraw.