Left my GF before summer holydays

Left my GF before summer holydays.
In september she calls me and tells me she misses me too much and asks for a second chance.
Not sure what to do but i decide to meet her one evening just to speak about the situation.
Once we meet she starts crying and tells that me that she will do everything to stay with me again, but there is something i need to know: she went to Cape d'Agde in August and because she was angry with me, she had a threesome with 2 unknown guys.

Trips decide what i do

Pic not related

She fucked while u guys were broken up, are you jelly she got some and you didnt?

i fucked 3 different girls during my holydays. But in 3 distinct days. She had a threesome and it's not fair.

It kind of sounds like you already made up your mind and want to leave it up to chance. Get backack together with her if you love her.

I was in a similar situation once, if you still got feelings for her, go for it. I did, and we are together ever since & happy. Who cares how many guys she fucked

Take her back only if she agrees to marriage. In Vegas. This weekend.

Re

Cucks

Holy shit then don’t date her again.

Don't be a faggot. Make up your own Goddamn mind.

If you love her then I'd say take her back. But you're leaving this up to the random chance one of the anons here say the right thing with the right roll.

That may not be the best way to go about things but Hey, you're doing it so whatever right?

Take her back OP. Take her back and love her with every breathe. As every second passes show her the affection you should've in the first place. Apologize for thrusting her into the situations you forced upon her when you broke her heart before break.

Love her. Cherish her. Ask for her hand in marriage. Tell her you were wrong and make it up to her with a lifetime of brilliant sparkling memories.

Taking a girl back i doesnt make you cuck lol, it makes you a man.

wtf is this crap

Don't leave her now

That's literally the gayest thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums....

>thhiiss

Aside from the fact that she had sex when you guys were broken up, there's the bigger question as to why you left to begin with. Whatever the issue was back then, is it any different now? Had she changed? You may not know the answer so proceed slowly.

You can "date" for a while to see if the issues are resolved. If you see they aren't, then it doesn't matter how many guys she slept with. You aren't compatible.

As far as the sex goes, talk to her and get her read on it. If she says it was fantastic and exciting, can you compete with that the rest of your life? Will she ever be satisfied with just one cock because sooner or later she'll have that itch again.

Take her back, arrange a threesome with her and a friend so "you will be even", break up with her again after a week.

First, remember the reasons why you dumped the bitch in the first place. If you want her back permanently or just to fuck for awhile, take her back. You can always dump her later. If you don't want the cunt, tell her to fuck off. There's plenty of pussy out there if you're man enough to take it. Jesus, this shit ain't complicated.

look at you lol
probably the person who would encourage a girl to break up with a guy because she asks you for relationship advice. I hope no one comes to you for advice. God damn, that was so homosexual shit I had to read...

OP, fucking dip.

Find a different cunny easy

this, or get back and save this for when you decide to break up again

So if I don't get trips you won't make her get tested before you get your salami wet again? Moron.

OP HERE: it's a possibility i thinked of already.
I'm not sure if i want a brutal revenge or just to forget everything and go on.

The thing that makes me think a lot is: "how trustful can be a woman that gets a revenge thrresome"?

Father issues.

Just tell her to fuck off. You will thank me later. She does petty shit like this now, next it will be: "I didn't get my way so i emptied your bank account and didn't pay the bills."

Fuck that noise.

Don't go for brutal revenge, that's childish. Just have the threesome and then let her back down gently. Or, see if she'll keep having threesomes, and ride that train until she gets tired of it and leaves you instead.

I would ask her for a threesome with another girl, that she has to pick up (much easier for her to broker that deal), and you approve of. This can turn into a kink situation if you're smart about it and leave all the pussy feelings aside. Think "Saló" but much scaled back.

>bait

Record it though and then post to GFRevenge

If she was in cap d'agde naturist resort, she definitely had more than 2 guys

i was there with my gf in early august, and each time she was alone guy were trying to flirt with her. And she's not THAT good looking.

>It's not faaaaaair
Are you a fucking child? That's the equivalent of you fucking a fat chick. It's not an achievement for a girl to get double penetrated, it's a low-point.

it's true. Shes not very good looking but she has a really nice ass.
Even if she has swear that she had "only" those 2 guys i think maybe there was something more of that....

Holy shit dude just find another fucking chick stop being an emotional fucking pussy and realize it's dead

Learn to greentext newfag

> fuckoff stupid cunt