LP10 when?

LP10 when?

if dubs yorke dies

if dubs yorke never die

if dubs yorke neither lives or dies

If dubs Yorke goes blind

if dubs Yorke is gay

dubs and thom loses his good eye

if dubs yorke decides to return to pablo honey style radiohead for a 2019 release

you guys will never get dubs

if dubs Yorke sucks me off

top kek

if dubs nobody else can get dubs here

I'm estimating around 2019 - 2020

if dubs yorke retires

If dubs thom dies and is replaced by Roger Waters

Reroll god damnit

2020 and it will be their last

They release a record that pretty much confirms they don't have any new musical ideas literally five years after their last LP drops. Not bad, but with nothing new to say except a few unique production gimmicks. The new tracks sound like things they've done before, and several of the tracks are literally just old songs finally put to record properly. Then they go and release more OK Computer b-sides. I wouldn't even expect an LP10, unless they decide they needs the money and go for a cashgrab.

dubs and IR is officially their second worst

I hope before I die

if dubs thom yorke

hopefully never. amsp was pretty meh.
rather they quit after in rainbows

Personally I think that they're going to have a great final album. AMSP was good, but a lot of fans would rather have something amazing to end off with. The question is whether or not they have the creative skill to achieve that.

A Moon Shapes Pool is fantastic. It might even be their best work.

true

let me get those digitis

Perhaps ASMP might be there last -- but then I'm 50:50 on that. Feels as if they've exhausted all the aces up their sleeves but this is radiohead we're talking about.

ASMP was a great album, its like they're close to crystalizing the identity while still trying to drive the act forward. Some regression (from rehashed songs) form the fresh perspective.

If LP10 does come out it ought to be their last -- and should arguably be their best.

if dubs he becomes tom york

>00
>800 800

AMSP gives me hope for Radiohead going forward because I really did think they were out of ideas after TKOL. But then AMSP comes along and not only takes the IR formula and stretches it beyond its tight pop flow but then takes what experimentation was present on TKOL and actually did something with it rather than just throw loops out there for the sake of it. I dunno, I think it's one of their best. If it's their last great album then it was a supernova effort.

People want an LP 10?
I just want them to tour more, with the catalog they have and maybe experiment on their own projects more.
There is more than enough Radiohead music, without them muddying their own legacy any more.

7 of their 9 albums are great, and of those remaining 2 one of them is merely good. They haven't lost it just yet.

I'm not saying they have lost it, but I just don't see anything they release being as exciting or fresh as it used to be.
Their old music still gives people the chills and it would be good for them to embrace that instead of maybe having a hit or miss record 10.

honestly rather they branch out especially thom and take a bjork route. work with some talented artist/producers and make something odd like lou reed did.
much as i like thom. he plays it bit to safe

It is a shame that reality will never exist and their ride Nigel's production train until they all end up in their graves.
Not that Nigel isn't talented, but it doesn't make for a band who is really that experimental.

never, hopefully

i don't know if we really need LP10 but i wonder it will be more like oneohtrix point never - R + 7 or new Arca