Can we do an ACTUAL trap thread? as in you would never know they were a male until you got them naked...

can we do an ACTUAL trap thread? as in you would never know they were a male until you got them naked. that means full face, full body, and no headless fags in panties

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Z19fZ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

denied
go fuck yourself

finally actual trap thread

Go on..

whos that?

Lol if anyone's a fag here it's OP

Fug off crossdresser

fuck off fag

mia nowlen

This is what trap threads are supposed to be.

hi boys, i figure this is the right place to ask this.

i was on twitter drunk last night and came across a fine specimen of a girl, now im 100% straight but this girls cock looked absolutely delicious to me.

maybe it was the drink.

but anyway i was wondering if you could help me find her again as i forgot her twitter name and cant find her, i've been searching all day and no luck.

shes from glasgow, scotland
she smokes weed
has a few videos of her jacking off on twitter
also has a snapchat that i dont remember
blonde
amazing cock

please help me find her, i will be forever in debt to you all

thanks

LMAO you can tell that's a dude miles away.

Faggot.

name or fake

i dont know her name, that's what im asking...

>dat hairline
gross dood

don't you have a browsing history ?

stahp

on twitter on my phone? i dont think so

Claire Bunni? She's from glag I'm pretty sure

Mmmmm yummy
Who's this
More ass please

hmmm, i don't think so but maybe, does she have a twitter?

Iodine has been dead for a while.
This one is also dead.

Frank Wolf I fucking can't

Super hot

come on guys, one of you guys must know who im talking about

Triggered huh? Sorry faggot, nobody wants to see your disgusting ass in women's underwear.

is it one of these sluts?

potentially, i can't be sure unless i see her twitter

i was pretty drunk

sissytiffany19 and mayse_barbie

?

you saved that this morning
my nigga

Nop. I saved it many weeks ago.

man they dont make traps like they used to

strange, unless he posts it alot when he posts here

Bought a nockoff holytrainer on eBay but I can't get the lock mechanism into the hole, any of you degenerates run into the same issue?

I did had to copy the image from my desktop to my phone, so maybe thats it?

Sexy

I hate to be that guy but I've spent to past half hour trying to find that webM of of Miss Julie Prim slamming her ass on a wall mounted dildo but I can't find it. Anyone got it?

sauce?

Not a trap.
Not a trap.

What don't you retards understand about what trap represents?
A trap is a boy that is absolutely indistinguishable from a girl.
Preeeeeetty sure a visible penis is a very strong indicator of male genes.

sissy scarlett

Miss Primrose?

nah

hmm good point user, here is a trappier kalindra

no, but holy fuck she makes me hard

Now that's the shit right there.

Note that Kalindra is hot either way, but once the bepis is out, they lose trap status.
They go in to cross-dresser / tranny / mental illness territory.

How about you quit acting like a trap nazi and just STFU about what the term is supposed to mean. Nobody gives a fuck, and nobody uses the term like that anymore. Get the fuck over it.

you do know that the entire point of a 'trap' is to eventully show us that they are male. otherwise they shouldnt even be called a trap

imgur.com/a/Z19fZ

Anyone have a name? Or more? Found this on lereddit

>reddit
>clearly a man
GO BACK NORMIE

Yes, while we are at it, why don't we make the word "and" mean "or", and happy faces mean angry.
Bastardization of terms gave us retarded mobile-speak, or txt-speak.

No, it is not.
It is the assumption they are potentially male or female that is the point, and the ambiguous feelings that such a concept arouses in a person.
Revelation of a penis effectively terminates them as a trap. There is no more mystery around them. They are 100% a dude, not a trap.

Fucking kids man.

well yeah, a trap gives you the implication that they are either male or female however the entire trap part is that they eventually "trap" you by showing that they are the other gender

make traps great again user

You literally have no idea what a trap is you fucking moron, it means a boy that looks like a girl until you get too close and find out they're a boy BECAUSE OF THEIR PENIS, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED TRAPS YOU UTTER LACKWIT. You're talking about passing transexuals, traps are not transexuals they're just made up to look like women.

No.

Reminder to filter the word "trap"

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

No, the latter part is THEY know they are the trap and making loads of same-sex people horny and fap over them.

You not knowing either way makes you assume they are one or the other, based on your sexual interests.
You never knowing they were male, for example, makes it not gay because in your mind you assume they are female, which is absolutely straight in every logical sense.
The instant you KNOW it is a male is when they lose the trap status.

You have them mixed around, friend.

You're an absolute grade A moron pal and you're clearly just rationalising your desire to suck cock.

Iddk why you think that is what most people feel. I personally am gay as shit and find trans girls the pinnacle of sexual attractiveness, traps are just hot, well transitioned trans girls or convincing cd's in my view.

Wait a minute, user. The ambiguous androgynous feeling isn't determined by their genetic makeup then, is it? Because we all know that a trap is inevitably then not a woman, but a man. Because they are a trap. As in, you are lead into believing that they are not a man, but the trap catches you, and you behold their manhood. So the flesh covered in makeup, accompanied by the feminine aesthetics and mannerisms, does not make the literal chromosomes of the trap indeterminate. No, in fact, what you propose is an attraction based upon the ambiguity of the gender, having nothing to do with the penis. And yet the very word your bastardizing implies that the penis will always be there. Otherwise, you wouldn't be looking at a trap, you would be looking at a female. They were 100% dude before you saw their penis, and they were 100% dude after you saw their penis; your perspective does not change the existence of their penis. You know this coming in, if you are
>actively looking for traps
who don't seem
>masculine
in any visible way. There's that word that's also been used interchangeably in many ways, masculine. What is masculinity? Y chromosomes? A penis? Facial hair? Sharp, angled bone structure? A dude not wearing a wig? How do you bastardize it?

And, bastardization of terms gave us the word "goodbye", which existed long, long before telecommunication. I have a feeling you're being disingenuous in the way you want to use the word "trap", such that it suits you.

Ellery Sweet? If so, she does/did a lot harder stuff than weed.

Got any nudes?

You're being a massive jackass. Thats what trap meant back in 2004, before most people learned what transgender is.

Trap folder is too big. May have some but this is the closest I could find with just a quick look.

Ellery Sweet

are you mad because you're not hot like the real traps being posted in this thread?

yea these don't belong in this thread. I dont see a trap I see a crossdresser/sissy

You must be blind. These are just lower body pictures of passable traps.
(Proof: and )

this is the type of thread i contribute too

Did Jane come back and post? Anyone have it? I tried waiting up but fell asleep.

I'm not rationalising anything.
I would suck cock.
They are still not traps when penis is shown.
I don't disagree with you.

You never need to know the actual sex of a trap for them to BE a trap.
They are a trap UNTIL sex is absolutely defined 100%. That's the point.
They are a fucking middle ground for straight people that could go either way.
What don't you get?

>actively looking for traps
That means your bi, faggot.

no/10

You all are fags, now jerk off.

>actively going on Sup Forums trap threads calling other faggots

u sure are an alpha over here

I think you're pretty cute, you just look a little jewwey.

It's hilarious how incapable of reading you are.
That was a joke, spergomatic fuck-thousand.