About a decade back, I was a stupid middleschooler searching the internet for the dankest memes...

About a decade back, I was a stupid middleschooler searching the internet for the dankest memes. I actually compiled many of them into books of meme pictures. I actually found these meme-books today, and looking through them reminded me of many classic memes, and some childhood shames. Anyone interested in seeing the contents of these meme books? Here's the covers, for reference.

A random youtube video for you as well: youtube.com/watch?v=XJtOHgsAL_E&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH&index=4

I'll start dumping some random pages, let me know if you have any of these still saved because the computer I made these on is long dead, some images lost to me.

This page remined me, this must have been 2009 because Kanye just stole Beyonce's mic and that shit was hilarious to me.

*holds up spork*

i love this, i recognize this era.

Used to browse funnyjunk in class with my friend and hide our best memes from other people. This was back when the u mad bro trollface was big. God, we even got enough pinkies for frontpage a few times.

Then before I could realize it i was 17, staying up til 4 am fapping and looking at gore on Sup Forums.

Same here, same here. Half of this stuff probably came from funnyjunk, 1/4 from old Sup Forums, and the rest from googling "invader zim memes" and "taylor swift memes" I suppose.

No more interest?

I might like to see more

(I'm not the other user)

Gtfo with this newfag shit

>newfag shit
>when that user has clearly been here since the kanye/taylor days

I think this is pretty interesting OP, keep posting em dude

>calls OP newfag
>is newfag himself

That looks pro material. Like the kind of stuff that could be sold

>demotivational posters
>long cat
>domo
>invader zim
>dramatic beaver

I miss ye olden days of the internet.

How many books and what would u price them at, I would love to share this part of my past
With my son when he grows up