Just came back from traveling around the USA and I'm really shocked about their food standards...

Just came back from traveling around the USA and I'm really shocked about their food standards. Before I came there I expected delicious food, good burgers, perfect steaks, etc. but in all the restaurants I went the food was just middle class. It was ok but not good. And often costed over 200 or 300 dollars (4 people). I didn't even go to the tourist restaurants, I always checked recommendations from tripadvisor, etc. In some districts you could not even get vegetables/fruits in the supermarket. Even the bio-supermarkets had moldy food in the shelf. And cola is fucking cheaper than water.

When I came back to Germany I went directly to my favorite local Bavarian restaurant where I could eat incredible good and fresh food for 15 Euro per person.

Is it everywhere like this in the US? How can some people manage there to not get fat?

where the fuck did you visit?

>And often costed over 200 or 300 dollars (4 people)

were you eating at the Ritz in NYC or something? wtf

it's pretty average to spend $80-100 at a restaurant or brewery between 2 people after food and a few drinks.

nice

check em

Welp rip thread

nice

witnessed

>how do manage not to get fat?
Easy,,don't eat out as much, I try to only eat out once or twice a week. Everyone I know that eats out everyday is a fat slob.

Zingaro

Fuck, it should've been in Eurovision thread.

nice

OP is full of shit but people will want to believe him anyway.

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

MAKE THE CALL

/eurovision/

uh...no, MAYBE $40

Checked.

nobody likes that trite

who cares about the stupid whiny Kraut, look at this shit lads

bait thread.

EIN USA LUFTGANGSTER SICHERT SICH WIEDERHOLENDE ZAHLEN

Thanks for killing my thread asshole

Depends on where you're going out to eat.

Sounds like you fell into the tourist traps regardless. I can't remember the last time I went out to eat and tab came up over $50 per person(unless we were getting drunk at the same time).

As for not being able to get fruits/vegetables that means you likely ventured into one our lovely ghettos. Food is cheap as fuck out there but it's utter garbage and fresh food is virtually non-existent.

Chiggitty Czech'd

Not to mention all there shit is sugar coated, no wonder these guys are fat as shit.

>could not even get vegetables/fruits in the supermarket
I have literally never been to a place like this, and I live in the ghetto.
>mold on shelves
still nope
>cola is cheaper than water
nope. You were looking at bottled water, which is a ripoff and only idiots buy that stuff. The way to go is to have some 5 gallon water jugs and fill it up at any place they sell filtered water. Of course, you could also put a filter on your tap or something.

There's a place nearby down in SoCal called Harbor House, shit's amazing. Perfect fries, country fried steak, fat burgs. It's where you go when you want actually good food and don't really want to pay for a Las Vegas-tier steak and buffet.

where the fuck are you that it cost $200-300 dollars for 4 people to eat time after time? I live in one of the most expensive areas in the US and this would be hard to do here.

Your thread was nothing but bullshit anyway.

>where I could eat incredible good and fresh food for 15 Euro per person.
When I was in Bavaria one medium dish cost me something like 15 euro. If you're hungry/want to take a desert or beer it could easily up to 35-40 euros.

my brother was in north dakota and the prices wasnt that high
the typical american foods were ok but a bit bland

the only place I can think of where food would be this expensive is some resort in Hawaii, or a ski town in tourist season.

Something doesnt add up price wise. I think is a troll but it was done badly because they highballed the price too much.

>>LOL AMERICAN FOOD SUCKS AND IS >>EXPENSIVE

It might have worked had they cut what they paid by 50%.

>>the food was bad and cost 4 people $100

tHey might have gotten a few bites.

If by some chance what they are saying is true they got ripped off hardcore, and come off looking stupid.