WWYD Thread. Impregnation edition

WWYD Thread. Impregnation edition.

Reply for reply

wwyd

Show ass

I want to hold them hips and force my cock into her till i fill her tight pussy with my cum. Then use her mouth to clean my cock off.

Wwyd

Wwyd

I'd turn her upside down in a piledriver position and pound her hard. Hold her legs apart and plow her pussy until I cum balls deep in her, and let gravity pull my cum into her womb.

Breed her hard like an animal, grabbing her fat belly until I dump my load into her womb. then I kiss her puckered lips while she's still twitching with pleasure.

Want to impregnate her little Asian cunt very bad. Send some random guy by to fill cream in her... then I’ll be the last to cum in her. Let’s wait for the result.

go on :O

Impregnate my crush. Her name is Pamela

>retards thinking they can get replies without replying in currant year

Wwyd to this little mouth

Her mouth is so fuckable. More?

I would push her against a wall and lift her up so I can face her back and slide my cock deep inside her. Then lift her little body up and down on my big cock pressing her hard into the wall so she cant move. Then when ive filled her cunt. Ide have her kneel and clean me off with her little mouth.

Wwyd

Would yank that zipper down and rip her shirt off before grabbing her tits and sucking on her nipples. Then push her down on her back, tear the rest of her clothes off, and fuck her hard. Slam her over and over and plunge my cock deep inside her cunt, squeeze her meaty tits, and pump her pussy full of my cum.
Fuck her again and again, blow load after load in her, until my seed is oozing from her used pussy and her womb is full of my sperm.

bump

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

After filling her pussy with cum, I'd make her suck my dick and lick it clean. Feel her tongue all over and her lips wrapping around it. Then grab her head and start pounding her mouth, facefucking her.

She's all yours OP who would you invite over?

ded thread?

that's what happens when people don't reply for reply and reply to people who didn't reply.

unfortunate tbh always fun reading how these girls would be degraded

pull down her shorts and eat her up... then creampie in her cunt.

how about my neighbor? impregnate her? wwyd?

Would let her ride me in reverse cowgirl. Then grab her wrists and pull her arms back while I thrust into her, pounding her and making her moan loudly as I stuff her pussy with cock. And soon enough blow my load in her, letting it all out deep inside her cunt.

hot... she is a loud moaner... i hear her through the thin walls. her bf is a lucky man..

Id send Gomez here, back to the Addams family...

would let her pick my cotton

come up behind her, while shes taking this pic... fully nude and with a rock hard cock, she feels me push up on her i begin to undress her bend the slut over and stick my rock hard cock into her wet little pussy... i fuck her until i bust and drain the entire contents of my balls into her... wwyd to mine

Enslave her and use her womb to breed mixed children.

You didn't post a girl.

come up behind her, while shes taking this pic... fully nude and with a rock hard cock, she feels me push up on her i begin to undress her bend the slut over and stick my rock hard cock into her wet little pussy... i fuck her until i bust and drain the entire contents of my balls into her... wwyd to mine

put her on her knees and fuck her face nice and slow. wash her face with my sloppy cock and make her hair a wet mess. pull her up bent her over the sink and let her watch her sloppy face in the mirror and fuck her pussy balls deep till i fill her to the brim. plug her pussy up with an inflatable plug to be sure my cum stay in there. repeat that everyday in the mall bathroom till i got her nice and thick. then do the same just using her ass.

Lay her down across the seats, climbing on top of her as I push her skirt up, my dick quickly finding its way into her hot box before I start pistoning in and out of her, making her moan like a whore before flooding her insides with my hot jizz.

Someone forcefully impregnate leftie? Against her will of course

Please more pics.

I want to cum over your slut

Please dump. I am so close to cumming over her hot little face

Any nudes?

Grab her away from her friend, stripping off her little shorts before shoving her sweet pussy down onto my cock, bouncing her body up and down like a little fuck-doll while freely spraying my cum deep inside her.

Pull her out of the car and fuck her on the spot, pinning her down on the ground and pulling her skirt up to jam my cock inside her cunt. Pound that whore while ripping her top off and groping her tits, and cum in her unprotected cunt.

I like it... Would she fight it?

Moar?

wwyd

At first, not that it would do any good or even slow me down. I'd just ignore her struggling, focusing on getting that fertile flesh wrapped around my throbbing member.

More pics?

I like the struggle...

the right push leftie on her back. lift her dress and put her pussy backwards on lefties face. she opend her shorts and i pull it down with her panties. right take lefts legs and spread the wide and high in the air. "now it's bredding time sweety" she says, secure lefties arms with her knees and push her pussy hard on lefties face. i don't hold back and ram my cock balls deep into her dripping wet cunt and fuck the shit out of her till i cum deep into her pussy. i stay like this make out with right and fuck lefties pussy once again for a second filling. she moans and screams under the twitching pussy of right as she come again while i fill her another load. stuff her panties into her pussy and give right a last kiss. "we see us tomorrow for the next session, she will be thick soon enough"

fuck, she is perfect. would fuck, eat and worship her every day.

buy her a better light

It would just make me want her more. She'd try to push me away, but I would just pull her closer. She'd try to scratch at my face, but I'd just swat her arms away, grabbing both wrists with one hand to keep her from trying it again. Her last line of defense would be to clamp her legs shut, but I'd slowly but inevitably work one knee between them, then the other, spreading open her thighs.

Fucking love it

Getting off to this bro

More pics of this unwilling mother-to-be?

Someone please do this slut. She needs lots of cock no clue who the father is and I bet she would enjoy some bbc but wants the cock either way. Wwyd

Would grab her from behind and slip a hand under her top to feel her tits, then the other hand down her shorts to feel her pussy. While she struggles and fails to get away.

Then bend her over a nearby table or whatever, pull her shorts down, and fuck her from behind. Hold on to her with my arms around her, my hands clinging firmly to her tits, while slamming her rear and shoving my cock roughly inside her pussy. And finally cum hard and unload my seed in her while she whimpers helplessly.

Then fuck her one more time, while she's given up struggling. Push her down, spread her legs while she doesn't bother to resist, and screw her like a sex doll. Pound her roughly and cum in her again, emptying my balls completely and making sure her pussy is full of sperm, knocking her up.

would fuck her nice and slow right on the driveway of our house. make out alot suck her tits and fondle her body till we cum together. looking deep into each others eyes. see this sexy smile of her, my cock still in her pussy got hard again. so round two begins and i fuck another load of baby juice into her waiting womb.

Fuck...
Perfect!

Forcefully impregnate both

She'd cry out as I overcome her last resistance, my cock finally working its way into her tight little pussy. I'd cover her mouth with my free hand as I start to pump into her, her pussy warming up for me despite her resistance, getting ready to be bred by the man taking her.

What would you do to this slut. She needs to be impregnated.

This is the picture she sent to her friend the night she was head to the frat party said she was going to have a fun time and let loose. She just didn’t realize how loose she was gonna be. Several of the frat guys were teasing her and talked her into letting the frat run a train on her in the middle of the party they said she would be the star of the party and loved the attention. She stripped in the middle of the living room and laid down saying who wanted first the president of the frat went first and she would suck whoever was next in line taking frat member after member till they had all had a turn fuckinf her pussy. There were only a few condoms and everyone was drunk so pretty soon the guys were Fucking her raw. She didn’t say a word. Everyone was so drunk that most forgot to pull out of her and left load after load inside her pussy. When it was all said and done and she went home a couple weeks went by before she missed her period and realized how bad she had been and she didn’t know who the father was. Too ashamed to bother finding out she just decided to have it on her own and named her child phill in honor of the frat phi cappa nu!
Wwyd to one of these two slits more interested in right or both

Perfect man!

Would tie rights hands behind her back, put her down on her knees, and start fucking her face as hard as I could, making her gag profusely and her makeup to become smeared, all you can hear is her muffled cries as my cock rams her throat repeatedly, causing a little vomit to trickle out the corner of her mouth, once she could take it as good as I wanted, I'd push her head all the way down and surprise her with a load in her throat, causing my load to spew from her nose.
Wwyd to this slut.

hear her how she talk to her friend on the phone she wants to party as much possible. invite her too our "party to exhaustion". she come through the door this night and 50 guys waiting in our party room for our special guest. shes too curious to go and the door is already closed behind her. she find herself in a make out threesome. the guys push her to the table in the middle of the room. 5 shots and 2 min later she is naked on the table a cock in pussy and mouth. the guy know what they do. her mouth is the warmup and the cock revitalize but all of them cum deep into her pussy. all of them cum three of four times into her fertile womb some even more. she lost track of her own orgasms. she pass out in the early morning the last guys shot there loads into her sweaty overfilled body. she woke up in the late afternoon. i turn off the tv, hand her a bottle of water and her clothes. we have another party next weekend. you can cum again if you want. it's three years ago and she still party with us. no idea how she manage that with her three kids and the fourth on the way.

wwyd to my sister

I'd breed her in front of you, making you an uncle as her tits swell up with milk for my child.

Enjoy those tits. Fondle them and squeeze them, suck on them and lick her nipples.
And lay her down and fuck her. Plow her pussy while having my hands firmly planted on her tits, and squeeze them hard as I cum in her and fill her pussy.

...age?

she's a college graduate believe it or not. don't worry user you can use and abuse her as much as you want

Anyone wanna ruin her a bit more?

would eat her out right there. cute smile, hot body, awesome legs who would blame me to make her scream several times.

make her cum right in the middle of campus, hot

Fuck. In that case I'd breed her hard, keeping her sweet little pussy wrapped around my cock for hours on end as I pump her full of cum over and over again.

Just walk into the changing room, tear open those leggings, and fuck her right there against the wall.

Wanna post more pics?

What would you do. This slut needs a hot load in her fertile pussy.

sure would even eat her out right on stage with her diploma in her hand. then bend her over the podium and fuck her dripping pussy while she moan into the mic.

fuck, I'd definitely purchase that graduation video

Pin her down with her face against the floor and her ass in the air. Then fuck her hard, ramming her ass and ravaging her pussy with my cock, while keeping her held down. Enjoy a sweet orgasm and pump my load deep inside her pussy, putting a baby in her.

her ponytail is perfect to keep her voice high by pulling it back hard while ride her from the stage and we sit down on her seat. following the rest of the graduation. my cock deep in her pussy and my finger wild on her clit.

Give her a job straight out of college as my personal motivator, having her suck my cock during business meetings before laying her down on the conference table and giving her a good hard fucking.

Good replies get nudes

I pull my big black cock out and she would immediately strip her clothes off and beg for a propper cock to fuck her. I'd bend the little bitch over and slam my meat over and over till I bust my fertile African seed straight into her womb, is then proceed to your bitch ass and make you suck her pussy juices off my dick. U mad white boi?

What would you do to this little slut?

Treat her like a proper '50s girl, having her start cooking dinner then interrupting her by grabbing her hips, bending her over and flipping up that skirt so I can have the real main course: her sweet pussy.

Dinner would quickly be forgotten as I bury my cock in her, making her moan as she feels my hardness filling her up. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh would echo through the kitchen as I start to pound into her, working in and out of her warm flesh.