I fucking hate this piece of shit

I fucking hate this piece of shit.
How come Sup Forums never discusses him? He's basically Soros-tier.
His fucking father was a Trotsky Marxist part of the New York Intellectuals and essentially the father of neocons.

He's trying to purposely make Trump lose by running Mitt Romney as a third party.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/30/obama-nuclear-security-summit-iran-japan-south-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=l0B-Qts_TWw
nypost.com/2016/03/08/tech-billionaires-plot-with-gop-leaders-to-stop-trump-at-exclusive-island-resort/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, like romney would run.

Other than shitah, who would waste their time voting for that cunt?

Romney gave up because he fears a future stump.

>"Iraq War architect Bill Kristol complains about American weariness toward The Eternal Revolution"
FTFY

Yeah he really is the scum of the earth.

>our responsibilities

We don't owe anyone shit. If he wants another war, then he should be the first man on the field to take point.

>you will never see neo-cons hang from the gallows

Feels bad man.

neocons are probably worse than liberals, and that's saying a lot

Somebody needs to put this warmongering kike in his place.

The neocons should be strung up by the neck for the Iraq War

>>neocons are probably worse than liberals,
neocons are liberals.

Irving Kristol was a marxist. He essentially founded the neocon movement

>It's your responsibility to send your children overseas to die for Israel goy.
These people make my blood boil.

>How come Sup Forums never discusses him?
he's in the same league as quaca-boy

I despise him equally.
The media puts him everywhere, in hopes that his stupid ideas to split the party will catch on, because you them nothing is worse than populism and nationalism.

YEAH
(sorry caps)
I've been pissed, and you piss me off also. I'll try 2 be nice.
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/30/obama-nuclear-security-summit-iran-japan-south-africa/

OBAMA is breaking constitutional laws
California is breaking laws

but hey, fuck it, amirite? It's all so the "immigrants" that our government forced them into this position, get welfare. But lets complain over shit that was years ago and ignore today.

>WANTOWAKEUP
cantwakeup

I will eat you when the day of the happing comes. I like long pig.

Two Ds for a double dose of his pimping

This. We need another rich old man sending American kids to die for the Jews like we need another hole in our heads.

That fucker is never right about anything.

>blueblooded kike who has never fought in a war
>"why u guys so tired of war? defend israel and net in the shekels for JewCorp my good goys!"

Trump is advocating the things conservatives actually care about, neocons bloviate about meme """"issues"""" like homosex and abortions then proceed to hire Mexicans and destabilize Earth for shekels.

Daily reminder that neocons are more cancerous and disingenuous than leftists. At least they pretend to believe in something.

Hope when Trump wins Kristol disappears like Karl Rove did when Obama won.

>"our responsibilities."
>hides behind a desk in DC during OIF

Why does the US have a responsibility to Israel?

Didn't you guys kill millions of white people and drop two nukes so Israel could be created in the first place?

I want another war so I can get some mo deployments. They get you hooked on that shit tbqh pham.

Kristol is such a treasonous piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0B-Qts_TWw

As an aside, Brian Schweitzer should have been who the Democrats picked if not Webb.

He's a motherfucker who deserves to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, and he's just one of many such degenerates running and ruining our country.

We can never be free while they are.

Go back you your grave, Pol Pot.

imo the Iraq War undid the Holocaust

the world is now even with the jews (assuming you think the holocaust was "le worst thing ever")

>unironically giving a fuck about Drumpf

I want to piece of shit to stroke out hard. I pray to kek it happens soon.

Kristol is desperately flailing.

>Bill "I can't stop crying" Kristol
>Bill "I can't stop losing" Kristol
>Bill "Help, I've turned into a national joke and I can't get up!" Kristol
I quickly grow tired of the man. Every time I turn on the news, he's crying and throwing a tantrum on live TV because journalists can't help but point out that he's failing. It's pathetic.

Jews never recognize when they're in severe overreach. They just keep pushing until blowback happens, at which point they cry oppression.

>Irving Kristol was a marxist. He essentially founded the neocon movement
>Kristol was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of non-observant Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe, Bessie (Mailman) and Joseph Kristol.[4][5][6] He received his B.A. from the City College of New York in 1940, which was free to attend until the 1970s, where he majored in history and was part of a small but vocal Trotskyist anti-Soviet group who eventually became the New York Intellectuals.

I didn't know this, but I can't say I'm the least bit surprised. It was the perfect opportunity for Marxist Jews to hijack conservatism and redefine what conservative values are. These are the same people saying Trump isn't conservative.

>Yeah he really is the scum of the earth.
It's amazing how so many on the right respect even though he's a bureacratic NWO scum at heart

Yeah, this kike thinks America's responsibility is to be the Jews' slave and go fight and die in their wars for them. And then the filthy kikes don't even pay us. We do it for them for free.

I have this motherfucker on the top of my list for a reason. I would love to have a lampshade made from him personally.

This quote is literally from the Communist Manifesto.

>Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

So yeah...

This kike needs to be gassed. How anyone still takes his opinions seriously is beyond me

Another Jew for Trump you should add is Walter Block, who started Libertarians for Trump a while ago.

Bill Kristol is editor of Weekly Standard. After 9/11, almost every American magazine had a sympathetic picture of the tragedy on the cover. But not the Weekly Standard. Bill couldn't wait to turn 9/11 into a pretext for going to war with Iraq. That was a racist war fought for the Jews of Israel. And then they tried to get us to go to Iran for them too.

>neocons
>the right
Pretty sure every genuine conservative (i.e not neocons and the GOPe) hates him

Whereabouts are you in Cambodia?

“A specter was haunting the World Forum–the specter of Donald Trump,” William Kristol, editor of the Weekly Standard, wrote in a report from the conference, borrowing the opening lines of the Communist Manifesto.

“There was much unhappiness about his emergence, a good deal of talk, some of it insightful and thoughtful, about why he’s done so well, and many expressions of hope that he would be defeated. The key task now, to once again paraphrase Karl Marx, is less to understand Trump than to stop him.”

nypost.com/2016/03/08/tech-billionaires-plot-with-gop-leaders-to-stop-trump-at-exclusive-island-resort/

He also quoted Marx when he was writing about that secret meeting a few months ago when Republican leaders and Silicon Valley guys were trying to figure out how to stop Trump. I remember people asking, "Why is he quoting Marx? What does Marx have to do with anything?"
It all makes sense now. He's a crypto-Marxist Jew.

Have you guys seen his tweets about his "random encounters" with NYers. Holy shit, they are so fake it hurts to read them.

wasn't this guy an actor?

He's not Soros tier.
He's a foundational Neocon but he doesn't destabilize sovereign economies in his free time, or for that matter without the help of a hypnotized superpower.

This. Israel is the stumbling block. A lot of ordinary rightists believe warmed-over seventies propaganda about Istael, and they don't even really understand who Kristol is, he's just long overstaying a pads from that vague reflexive support of Israel.

>an excuse to avoid shouldering our responsibilities
what exactly does he think America's responsibility is?

The worst part about this war profiteering, globalist kike is that he's as incompetent as he is powerful.

Please tell me how "free" and "productive" Iraq and Afghanistan is today after this fucker and his goons finished their "nation building".

On the day of the rope Soros needs to be the one to open the festivities and this asshole needs to be second.

>He's a foundational Neocon but he doesn't destabilize sovereign economies in his free time
right he charges by the hour for that shit

Here he is today poking Trump in the eye with his kike nose.

>Karl Rove did when Obama won.
A hole in the fabric of reality tore opened and swallowed "turd blossom" into hell.

His Twitter makes my blood boil with his retard "Renegade Party" bullshit
I want to choke him out

I really feel like the alt-right should harass these neocon cucks more, especially this piece of shit. Openly call them out for what they are.

They can't keep getting away with it

I just sent him the list.

I despise this guy too, OP. He's been almost 100% wrong on every policy analysis and predictions.

It's great to be a cheerleader for endless war and sacrifice when you don't have to do either.

Fuck Bill Kristol. Wrong 100% of the time, all the time.

>but he doesn't destabilize sovereign economies in his free time
>Bill Kristol
Nigguh, wut? Is there another Bill Kristol you're referring to? He is the death of nations. You can blame Kristol and the Project for the New American century for the destabilization of the middle east, the collapse of middle eastern nations and the resulting migrant crisis in Europe.

Literally who are you talking about?

>tfw when believe in america first and am a jew for trump

What can I do to make up for these subhuman kike traitors?

>Meme issues like homosex and abortions

Sexual perversion being pushed on children and the murder of children by feminists are not meme issues.

Abortion and homosexuality are issues conservatives actually care about.

Stop trying to redefine conservatism because your "socially liberal fiscally conservative" crap is done.