Does the FBI monitor this board?

Does the FBI monitor this board?

I posted some pics and a phone# I shouldn't the other day and I'm freakin the f out.

They are now monitoring you through your cell phone.

If i'm monitoring you, then you better believe they also are

Don't fuck with me. For real?

this is foreal
>i do this shit in my college

How the fuck r u monitoring me? For real?

Can u tell my I p and shit???

I'm fucked. Totally fucked.

you have to be realistic with it, 300 million people + in the USA
comptuers , phones , cameras all be hoarded into archives in the government. They only pull out the info when they need to ollolo

They do associate your post id with your Mac address (unique number of the network card) so they know how to track you through your public IP address and know where you are. If you posted from phone they can also keep monitoring you using GPS.

Yes, government agencies do monitor this board

This is the FBI man
You are now under arrest sir, please surrender your mouse and keyboard
You have the right to remain silent, everything you type can and will be used against you in a court of law
If you dont have the means to hire an attorney a random user will be provided to you

if ur not a terrorist or a pedo then ur good

Anyone wanna be this guys attorney?

Jesus Christ can't believe I got that you

Im so so fucked

Why the fuck would you do that? Wtf asshole?????????

They are only humans, bored with their own problems, and lazy to monitor everything

But if bad luck allows it, yeah we are all fucked thanks to satanistic technologic devices

Which options are you considering user? I mean, you don't have many as I see it

So what kind of shady stuff are you into that makes you think they'll put you on a list?

Neither but I posted some pics I had saved to my hardrive 4 years or so ago when I was 14 of my ex. Posted them a couple days ago. She's 18 now so is it okay cuz she's legal age now?

You're clearly thinking subversive thoughts newfriend, it's our duty as citizens to report you

Do they monitor the fucking BITCOIN

cause they fucking should

!!!!!!!! I know exactly which set you're speaking about.
Fucking sending this tip in lawl, rekt for being a newfag

Is there anyone that can get me out of this shit and maybe tell me how to delete my IP address from the web for good or something?

They won't monitor general traffic, but 100% will monitor Sup Forums.

virtual keyboard is uncomfortable u know

man the fuck up you lil bitch, you are not getting your ass fucked in the jail, but just because you are not going to jail, otherwise...

Do you have windows? are you able to locate system32? we have a few options here

Dude please don't.

Kyle Shannon, of 4230 Hillcrest Drive, Madison, WI here is correct.

you just need to reboot your router

Yes!

What should I do? Please help.

kek

Remove system 32 from your PC and you should be gud man

Please, don't speak of the set if you're not gonna post it

Fucking kek

They do. But not actively for crime. Continuously watching the evolution of code, psychology, and evasion allow for lazy upgrades to their tracking technologies.

Actual crime here happens incredibly fast and is unnoticeable. The stuff you're worried about, they aren't. They don't prevent crime because there is no one to prosecute. It's catching committed crimes and "chasing" them that provides the moolah.

Yes, the fbi actively monitors Sup Forums. Many news articles about people getting busted for posting stuff they shouldn't on here. Also my friend was raided by them before for posting a death threat on here when It was just a joke.

i tried that thanks man

don't do that user. It will kill your pc

is this Morty from Rick and Morty, im just imagining all this being said in his voice, you fucking nervous wreck!

How do I do that? What is system32? Is that related to my router or I p?

No they don't. Highly unlikely to get caught unless you post CP but that's also a low chance of being found all the mods do is ban your IP

system32 is a fbi spying program, everybody knows that

you are retarded

I'm not a fucking scientist man use Google to help you out.. Just be extra careful and use incognito mode

The backdoor software version of the Clipper chip. Scary stuff.

you need to go to the search window tab of your computer and type in system32 "it would come up automatically"
This will force the computer to reconnect to all external source's "including a new IP Address" and you'll be set

The front page clearly says Hiro sells/gives all of your data.

Kek

Then I'm fucked cuz it's on my hard drive. Do I just delete it or do I need something else like a tool to remove it?

I am FBI and yes, we are monitoring this internet website

I can't help it man I'm bored

Yes Jimmy, we do monitor this website and we know what you've done. We'll be seeing you very soon. Have a good day Jimmy.

Who the fuck is this and how do you know my name? What? Wtf? Be serious for a fucking minute guys!!

Put some bleach to your computer, it works all time. Also, you have to turn off your computer for around 3 days and you'll be pretty much safe

Top fucking zozzlekek

It's asking if I'm sure I want to delete system32. Am I sure? Are you sure this is all I need to do and I'm all good?

Here since no one actually wants to fucking help this guy I will.
Step 1: open notepad.
Step 2: type: Del C\Windows\system32
Step 3: save it as a .bat file (not a text file) to all file
Step 4: win and be safer next time

You do realize the mods also report you to the FBI right?

you need to dump your pc in a river. That's it

Do you want to prison then died?

Yeah man I got a PhD in computer dismantling trust me

This, put attention user, this is the answer.

My sides are orbiting

Faggot

The FBI ? LUL no, they do not monitor you at all.

The NSA? yep every single file on your phone/pc/printer

fbi agent detected

Kek

Bumping thread

oh don't be silly user! the FBI would never take intrest in this board. say, what pictures were you posting user? was it some cheese pizza? *wink* *wink*

You have nothing to worry about Jimmy.

My laptop won't do shot now after I deleted that fbi system32 shit.

I'm on my phone now.

What do I do? why won't it load?

They can but most mods won't some chill as fuck

post it nigger

Post the pics fag

MAXIMUM KEK, I DID IT!

you know, that camra doesn't always show when its turned on. i know who you are and what you did.

samefagging newfaggot

Faggot you said you had a pc

you sick fuck! reported!

the fbi's spotted you and they're scanning your laptop, be careful

sorry, i have nothing better to do

lurk moar newfriend

Wtf do I do now? My laptop does boot up now?
I hope you guys weren't fucking with me.
I asked for help so I hope you didn't trick me

>going full retard

Hahaha what a faggot

fuck the v&!
i'm behind 7 proxies

Here's some consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Op is full of shit

YOU DUMBASS YOU DIDN'T USE PROTOCAL 024-88-AUTST
THE FBI IS TRACKING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW FUCKING RUN

>tfw

>you sick fuck! reported!
Reported back. Have fun in the pokey faggot

Am i gonna get fucked by the fbi? i asked i gave pizza, and the joke was i really only gave pizza pictures. like the pizza you buy and eat with cheese and other thing now that weird thing, have i said something weird now? am i gonna get raped by the fbi?

I hate you guys you ruined my fucking computer!!!!!!

I hope you're fucking happy with yourselves!!!

I'm so fucking stupid!!! Damnit!!

9fag

post pics or it didn't happen