It's 2017

>it's 2017
>numerous studies have proven that human beings can live perfectly without eating any animal products
>there's still people that eats animals
>veganism is the future

user,how do you explain yourself for being such a fucking meat-lover faggot piece of shit? Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for animals.

>tl:tr vegans are better peple

i love chikin

There should be more vegans around.
Vegans are the tastiest, especially when fried in butter and soaked in their own juices.

I actually need to exercise and have a fully functioning brain.

>Not enough nutrients etc to rebuild muscle tissue fast enough
>Not enough nutrients etc to allow my mind to be at its best when I'm at work

Have fun smelling like shit in an old peoples home regretting everything.

> Can live perfectly without eating any animal products
> Calling eating complete garbage foods living perfectly

No thx. Eating good foods is one of the best reasons to be alive, and close to no vegan food is even good let alone amazing. I'll take my steak, burgers, tacos, etc which taste 50000x better than your garbage.

But I like to eat horse.

Name one well known, pro athlete that doesn't eat meat.

Is hilarious how this tard posted the same thread twice in a single day, but, let me pick up the bait.

Let's take the, absolutely false assumption about "human beings can live perfectly without eating any animal products" as true. The only reason why you can do that is because the Food Industry (yeah! the same Devilish Industry than kill, cut and wipe animals) is behind the whole idea of "be vegan". Why? you can only be a vegan thanks to them. You don't have farm, you don't have crops, trees, anything. Your activated almonds, your fable spiraling, your shakes, your veggies and legumes. All of them comes from Food Industry. You know if the soil around you can grow any of them? Your local weather can sustain it? You ever know how to make at least flour?

Fuck No. You're a delusional boy with delusions of grandeur, believing you're better. You not. You're a confy consumer expending money in alternative ways to do the job. Meat can do the same job, cheaper. And, before you even dare to respond why your retarded "enjoy your cancer" bullshit, learn this: A healthy and well balanced diet only contains less than 7% of meat, period. And vegans need to double their legumes and veggies income to replace a 7%. Then fuck you. Wanna be vegan, go ahead and godspeed, but don't come here to lecture us with fallacies.

Humans still need insect protein

Veganism is a First World, affluent white people hobby. You need to eat a very carefully balanced mix of plant matter to get complete nutrition. Guess what? All of those plants do not occur naturally in any one climate zone. Veganism is not a natural state, it was never practiced by our primitive ancestors. Wanna know why? Because it would have taken them 12 or 16 hours per day to get enough nutrition to survive, that’s why.

wasn't this done with a marker filled with period juice?

You must be missing something because your grammar sucks ass. Maybe some sort of meat.

I don't know aboot that but I would love to know why this site doesn't have a btard dating. Lord knows we need that to find our loves.

>both plants and animals are living things
>no one cares about plant rights because they aren't cute
>same vegans that argue killing a living animal for food is wrong are perfectly fine with a living plant being ripped out of the earth and killed for food

We don't have to explain shit to vegans.

I agree. Vegans are better people. In fact, one of the best was one too.

This shit again? Just kys so the animals can eat grass.

Because I'm not mentally ill.

>its 2017 and you hippies are still crying over death
Guess what mother fucker. That potato you pulled from the ground only wanted to grow and spread its genetics to increase the populous of potatoes, but nooo some degenerate thought it qas okay to eat it. Kys now please your destroying a life.