Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx asshole?

Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx asshole?

>I think im triggering normies and newfags but in reality everyone ignores my threads and knows what a fucking pathetic loser me and 3 other fags are while we circle jerk each other like slaves

Peasants like you can only dream about Andy logs

Weak. You must be Paulo the Britbong Paedo.

lol andy sixx are the best Bullshit on Sup Forums

Was the Andy Sixx meme actually,the real thing that will purge Sup Forums from all the shit in it ?

meme status - rejected

kek first they whined that itz one logposter, then two, now 3! when will they grow yp

lolololololololololololol

"they" like anyone ever gave a fuck about your pathetic garbage

You need to grow the fuck up you little shit

yet here you are...
become older

NOOOOO!

Wow these posts are the best (sarcasm) must be a really funny and sophisticated guy responsible for this (sarcasm) probably gets all the girls too (sarcasm) I can only hope he doesn't stop these posts (sarcasm)

how was school today?

>this desperate for a conversation

No. In all honesty, I have no idea who he is, but he looks like a queer so I assume he wouldn't need any help firing out a turd.
I hope after all these threads you finally have the answer.

you'll get it one day champ

These are the very things I was worried that people would think of me (genuity) when I swallowed the log pill. It's like you've got a backdoor to my mind (genuity). These bullseye comments will have to commingle in my mind with my desire to continue log posting (genuity). If I was ridiculing someone else, I might use the same strategems, but I will need to resist them now that they are aimed at me (genuity). I've got it coming to me and everything said has been spot on, I am a loser (genuity). Being confronted with these facts puts me in a position where I am compelled to succumb to the harsh words and kill myself or stop doing this, yet I don't (genuity). I just keep going, obstinance personified (genuity).

Now these are the words of a complex and sophisticated man, a philosopher, I can truly only hope you never stop posting and all I can return is the promise that I will never stop logging.

would jew?