Hi, guys. I can make a few requests for money. I need help because my social welfare benefit is delayed. Anyway...

Hi, guys. I can make a few requests for money. I need help because my social welfare benefit is delayed. Anyway, I get a small amount of money every month because my father has died. I'm from Russia and my grammar is very bad, I will respond slowly and with errors.

paypal.me/defaultanimal

well posting tits is always a good start

Here.

Starting out strong

fake

I'm hungry for BBQ ribs now. Thanks OP. Good luck with your dead father.

Gash out with time stamp we can read.

yeah timestamp is completely different

Hold four fingers up to the camera for £1 in whatever currency you use.

Its just upside down i think.

I can't. My camera is shit.

fuck my bad
you can proceed you whore

sharpie in pooper

Write "Siat love you" for $5 on chest

Money first

Come to Canada and be my wife. How aboot that?

Done, it'll be verified on a couple hours.Do it

Go cam4 you nasty whore, asking for money here...
We should be paid to look at your dirty, skinny, drug addicted-like body

how much for you doing this to yourself?

Proof

tit's are nice, might be willing, you in the UK?

She said she's from Russia. I think she means she's in Russia. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Give me money for the ticket.

In the Russia.

Yeah can't afford to do that. And I doubt you actually would come. I'm just lonely is all lol. Though I hope you find some $$$$ welfare isn't any fun.

how old are you?

cкoлькo тeбe лeт??

Gdje pisja4ka twaja slatkaja?

Now, DO IT

Wtf are You on drugs?

>couple hours
hearty kek

do you have snapchat?

give us something more
just stand up in front of camera

oh shit nigger what are you doing stop

How did you get those markings on your arm? Seems like an inconvinient place to self-mutilate.

I don't use paypal, but will send over another method if it's worth it... if im paying for something i want something in return

You are gorgeous - shame you’re stuck in that shithole and not in the UK

Can we please see your face? I mean I'd love to bring you to Canada but I'm a poor fag too. If that were different I would seriously have considered it.

she's getting abused and whored out on b by abusive father/bf/gf/brother

i'm not a poor fag and have interest, but a paypal alone and no face isn't going to do it, you don't have to show tits with face, just face is good

it’s on the PayPal link

cheers user

Well does anyone know how much a flight from Russia to Canada would even cost? I mean to UK cost me 550 but that was round trip.

depends where she is in russia, and which part of canada you're in

What makes you say that?

No.

I have only paypal.

It's ketchup. A have not marker.

Good point. Well I'm in Quebec so that's quite eastern. Chances are she wouldn't actually come though haha.

hi Sup Forums russian slut do you accept Bit Coin?

WINRAR

Asshole spread, 3 dollars

yeah over 1,000 for sure

Why are you not getting married in russia so someone can take care of you?

do you want to come in uk if i pay you ticket?

Take care of yourself. Also, your face is showing on your PayPal. Don't do any crazy shit for money. Just wait it out yo.

Fyi, conversion fee is bullshit.

Add my Skype, I can help you without public degradation.

J69011

Damn. I can't wait to get my machining degree. Then I can make enough money to support a wife.

Tbh I want someone from the UK but she's cute.

Really. Who would have thought she wouldn't travel half-way across the world to some random perv.

Damn u all tread her like a thing, "she's cute i want her" oh my fuuucking god
Strong independece women, taking care of herself, good for u!!! 18y drug addicted punk from Poland

Haha I was fucking around anyway. But I'm not a perv. Just a divorced guy who is lonely since the ex gets the kids.

You know just because someone is on the internet doesn't mean they're a creepy perv. I could be fucking Justin Trudeau for all you know. Or trump.

russian girls are pretty good, but go a bit crazy once they hit western culture for a bit

Indeed. We shouldn't tread on her.

trudeau is probably a raging fag and trump is definitely a creepy perv

Show us your dick commie

Oh I'm just addicted to relationships. I know it would be a horrible thing but I'm addicted to being with someone.

That and I'm mostly just bored and fucking around. And lonely. Yeah that.

dude do you recommend us young Sup Forums bros get married? every story I hear is divorce, kids are f up or the women taking half their shit, i am seriously thinking f marriage i just want to live my life have tons of money, and the loneliness cure with young sluts like this one that need money

Shit, can barely read it
Redo it . Get damn marker

No. But when you are on Sup Forums the chances of meeting creepy pervs rise expotentially--- nay, logarithmically.

what's your telegram?

fucking white knights hahahah faggot

"good for uu!! u beg for money on Sup Forums by posting naked pictures of yourself! so strong and independent"

This

best thing you can do, chinese wife, I had a chinese girl who had to go back when she finished school and she cooked, cleaned, and sucked my dick 2x a day, pussy whenever i wanted.. 100% would do again

Money first.

3F1
o2QycW6x9VgUxPdNybYXRS4AqmEyMmd

good thing your father died to get away from your broke ass OP. Father must of been a faggot as well

Yeah I wouldn't know. Always dated French girls. Or my fellow English Canadians. After my nightmare ex wife I just want something easy, loving etc. I know it doesn't help being on welfare but $$ ain't everything and I'm working to get off it once fall comes back around.

Fuck up and paint my house, polakk

Asshole

Okay but those were just examples lol. Just saying I'm a fairly normal person. Not some weird creep.

wow look at you little russian slut is doing Bit Coin now i am really getting turned on hope is not a trap

i don't have money, sorry
good luck, though

Marriage is a sham. Don't do it. You never know when someone will turn on you. Most girls don't want marriage anymore anyway. Just stay common law married.

And know why you are doing something. I choose the wrong women because I have bpd and dint know it. So I now know I have to work to control my emotions....and now I can make better choices.

Good point. Obviously I would talk in private and build rapport first. I would never personally fly off across the country on a whim quite like that.

i'll send money and if you respond with a way to contact you i'll help out for some pics etc in future as well.....

This bro nailed it

Interesting. I suck at meeting girls though so I don't know how I would make that work. Eventually I'll make 16 an hour as a cnc machinest so money will be good.

>i'll send money and if you respond with a way to contact you i'll help out for some pics etc in future as well.....

[email protected]

ANASTASIA come in uk

Your grammar is pretty much up to scratch, better than most trash on here anyway. You have my approval.

when you can afford it, go to china and spend a month there and they'll be begging you to take them back, just go out and have fun and they'll come to you non-stop

Thank you. I've made the dumb mistakes so to prevent others from doing same is good. Love is fine but you have to know why you love why you do this or that.

I'm a very simple person. I cannot be with a girl who expects me to be socially amazing or whatever. I just need a ride till we die person who accepts me supports me and just. Love isn't complicated. We make it that way.

AVOID HIGH MATIENCE WOMEN AT ALL COSTS., Live the simple life bros.

Russian slut :PPPPP
Hope u'll end as bitch mom

Does this user know cyrilics or did you just google translate?

Unusually wholesome of Sup Forums to turn a thread like this into a relationship advice thread.

daum dude nailed it indeed, i see perfect marriages then after 3-5 years the wife becomes a slut or begins not to put out, or all this shit goes south, its a huge gamble and its always the guys on the losing end

Interesting. That does sound nice. I'd love the obedience especially if they're simple and don't like to complicate relationships.

k.