>>>>>>/thread

stay redpilled

0/10

Show me the ice wall

the earth is a triangle with curves

nobody loves you

This one is awesome

EITHER:

>The Illuminati is so powerful that it prevents any photos of the flat earth/ice wall/etc showing up online

OR

>You are able to discuss the flat earth/ice wall/etc online without consequences

Since one is obviously true, the other cannot be.

Flight paths are based on traffic requirements. I was on a flight rob shanghai once that went over the pole. Plus how do you explain seeing the curve of the earth in a plane?

But smart men wrote books about it being a globe. I have no idea how the globe works but I have faith in it and believe with all my heart that it's a globe. Stop lying.

>Daily redpill

blue pill for Muslims as normal

What is new?

Ever looked at other plants and their moons through a telescope?

How long are you going to continue this?
Until you finally enter high school and learn basic math?

L2 visual infinity. Fucking uneducated swine. These are the people we should deport.

Don't need to. Smarter men than us do it.

No yer wrong kid the Earth is a %∆π÷>74 quantum well of energy wavelengths that enact dimensional fusion

You just have to trust people smarter than you, op. Don't overthink this. There is no reason to lie about the shape of the earth. Trust.

>Calls trigonometry basic math
Bitch the furthest we got in our amerifat highschool was quadratic equations

Trig is only taken in high school by the top 10% of the class. You just weren't near the top atleast in math anyway.

because if the plane needs to land mid flight for an emergency would you rather be stuck in the middle of an ocean or near a land mass. do some research. no airplane will travel straight over the largest body of water for safety reasons unless its absolutely necessary.

Then learn it.
Or you can learn to trust actual numbers calculated by someone who knows math.
If you flat earthers are so skeptical, why wouldn't you learn things like math to prove your theories instead of basing them off of shit that has been debunked a million times already?

To be fair you are using numbers that people have speculated on. Not any real theories. Stop being a bias faggot like your theory of gravity is infallible.

It's not speculation you fucking idiot

"According to flat earthers" they are trying to figure out their beliefs. I bet most of them wouldn't agree on the numbers you chose for them. That most certainly is speculation, faggot.

>What is the concept of "scale" anyway?

> "What are map projections, anyway?"

My highest GPA in high school was 1.83 and i took trig in my algebra class, once in middle school algebra, and basic trig in 6th grade. What sad state are you in?

Provide some motherfucking numbers for me or do it yourself then. Cunt.

It takes a special kind of idiot to think this how gravity actually works.

Not samefag but your argument is if everyone of a group couldnt agree, you cant prove the group wrong. Same logic group can't be right unless everyone is uniform in belief

But, it's a spheroid.... so the lowest point in any given area has the water.. not just south of the equator. Wouldn't this image work in favor of a ball Earth?

the other planets are flat too, but they rotate at a consistant speed so that they look round to us

>My highest GPA was 1.83

Nigger, here in California we go up to 4.0.

God you don't listen. Your math is fine but you are using numbers like the sun is 3000 miles away according to flat earthers. I am just saying they are having to learn their own shit and haven't agreed that the sun is 3000 miles away. You watch one flat farther say 3000 miles away and you assume they all think that. You are just being a bias faggot. Nice math though.

>the other planets are flat too, but they rotate at a consistant speed so that they look round to us

Sure thing. I'd like you to explain, mathematically, how this works.

Hint: It doesn't..

you know the drill, sir

can you please make a picture of a reflection on a curve with diameter of 12000000 meters
Just like, for a layman's comparison such as the one in your picture.

Holy shit, you are dumb.
Look at the math. It doesn't matter if the sun is 3000 miles away, or 3500, or 5000 (according to flat earthers).
Use the same equations, plug in new sun distance numbers, and realize that you are still proven to be a fool.

what terrible false equivalence..........

I see you but in all honesty if the globe were a lie and our teachers forced it on us then having to relearn something and discovering truth takes a bit of time.

If the earth is flat, why does the moon look the same size at the horizon as it does when it's overhead? shouldn't it look a lot smaller at the horizon?

1 meter, 10 meters, 1000, 100000, 99999999 meters...

It doesn't matter, the result is always the same. It is basic maths.

2+2 is always 4, even if this is A+2=4 or 2+2+C=6

No matter what, earth is flat, you can;t fight physics

Alright I know a lot of you are just joking
In fact I really hope you all are

But can someone give me just one reason why the government would hide the earth being flat from us

I find it truly sad that the Greeks figured this hsit out 5th century BC. Aristotle computed the size of the earth (pretty accurately too) using a couple of goddamn wells. 2500 fucking years ago.

These user-faggots can't do the same math with fucking computers and satellites.

Whats with all the strange ludditism?

Which is exactly why I asked you to provide the numbers.
Literally any kind of topology given to me results in the sun still being visible, unless there is some other bullshit theory resulting in physics defying shit. They can be debunked by literal physics.

So since I used the example of 3000 miles number being wrong you think your other numbers couldn't be changed to get a different answer? You just don't read what I'm writing.

Like, a real reason that makes sense, or some crazy bullshit that conspiracy theorists would come up with in order to try and make them sound less retarded?

Alright. Bait aside, the curve in the image is not on a globe shape, but a cylinder shape. So that alone disproves anything this picture thinks it shows.

holy shit.
The size of a sphere changes how close any given portion of it is to being "flat". You are literally stupider than 5th century BC greeks.

What does 2+2 have anything to do with the earth's horizon. The scale on that model is way off, the curve on the white board would have to be miniscule, and scaled correctly with the distance of the sun, diameter of the sun and you would have to use a perfectly round light bulb. On a flat earth, heavier objects WILL fall slower than lighter objects, even if theyre the same shape and size. Now disprove that.

>the source of gravity is outside the planet, not the planet's core
>the "lowest point" water flows to isn't in relation to elevation from the planet's core
>WE WUZ DINO RIDERS 6k YEARS AGO

Amerifat here, learned trig in 9th grade. He’s just retarded and in the low iq classes.

The fact that relearning truth is a difficult process because of how people are psychologically isnt a reason to jump onto a pretense and take it seriously because of it.

If you don't know that all governments lie to us about various things then no one will ever be able to give you a good reason to believe anyone is lying. Read the mark twain quote that faggot op posted.

Dude.
The only two given numbers there are:
Earth to sun distance (flat earther provided)
Size of earth (flat earther provided).
Plug whatever numbers you want into both of those, you'll still find that the rest of the MATH fucking works, and shows the earth cannot be flat. You are a special breed of stupid.

What about the dark sides

What is calculating the rotation of the Earth

Actually, here in California it goes up to 5.0 with AP testing. My point being trig is one of the earliest math classes they introduce

Lovecraft's degradation of artistic skill & intelligence; the one the Old Ones went through.
We're experiencing it now.

This might be the baitiest flat earther image yet. It's gloriously stupid.

>Alright I know a lot of you are just joking
>In fact I really hope you all are
Unfortunately, the flat earth movement is very real. The Dunning–Kruger effect explains it best. But basically, it's idiots that can't handle the fact that they're idiots so decide they think they know something about the world that rest of the world is unaware. Interesting from a psychological perspective, but sad and quite scary that these people vote.

>decide they think they know something about the world that rest of the world is unaware
Yet another variation of special-snowflakeism.

> I dont know what the fuck ETOPS is : the post.

I agree but you are getting caught up on the math instead of looking first at how you belief system could be bullshit. My thoughts are that most people refuse to truly entertain the thought. You have to admit if the globe were a lie it would fuck you and so many others up in the head. You would all go crazy probably. Right now your belief system probably tells you that you came from nothing and you will return to nothing. Conversely if the earth were flat and stationary and covered in a dome of sorts then that means you were created, protected and the most scary thing of all being judged.

This is one of the most retarded pic I've ever seen on Sup Forums ever . Which means it's actually some pretty fucking dense shit on the retard-o-meter

From what I'm interpreting what you're saying earth is a Percent,Delta,Pi,divided by,Greater Than sign,74? First off, what is the percentage? And what's going in front of the "Greater Than"sign?

So you were just in the retard class. Cool.

According to flat earthers, what is the temperature of the Sun?

100 Celsius fag

Dumb fuck, nobody is asking you numbers, people are talking about scale

"Fukken hot" is the technical term

Niggers. Trump. Traps. Andy poop.

Earth is round. Our space programs would not work if it weren't.

Flat earthers are funny. It looks like that because perspective and size are relative. What you dont see is how insignificant you really are. like We are small.. really small in the scale of the solar system. We barley cling to the surface of this world. Flat Earthers just need to understand the scale of the universe and there lack of place in it and they will realize the earth is really round

You couldn't fly over the pole if earth was flat.

>100 Celsius fag
I think the sun is a bit hotter than that.

" A terra é plana! ;-)" hahaha kys

Ok, 100 Celcius, 212ºF... ok. How the Sun achieve that temperature?

Yeah I was clearly joking because he asked a retarded question

They rotate? So wouldn't the sunrise happen like instantly?

Is the sun flat?

What's on the underside of the flat earth? How deep is it?

surface of the sun is lava

four elephants on the back of a sea turtle who flies thru space. C'mon, user, this is day-one stuff.

>understand the scale of the universe and there lack of place in it
But then we wouldn't be "special"; in fact we'd be insignificant.
Humanity fucking HATES its insignificance.

Ok... surface of the sun is lava... ok. But, Lava achieve between 900ºC to 1.500ºC, and you said to me the sun have 100º. How flat earthers explain that difference

>Yeah I was clearly joking because he asked a retarded question
oh good. Flat earthers have such a warped and cherry picked understanding of science, it's hard to tell a joke from legitimate stupidity in this thread.

Math is the only thing where statistics can say something where reality isn't the same. Statistically mathmatically 4 out of 5 people are this but you get 5 people together and none of them are that. Book math proven wrong

I just find it funny that our teachers all pretty much had the same stupid fucking line that crushed all our beliefs in flat earth. "If the earth was flat you would fall off the edge. Hur dur. I wish I could go back to first grade and tell that sexy dumb bitch to suck my tiny dick.

Land of rich white people ct Bitch nigga now give me your wallet

True but we all believe some retarded shit to be fair.

Shit dude the retard class was still doing basic multiplication in 12th grade

Statistic don't work and never worked over low numbers, that's why any statistical analysis use numbers over hundred to thousands, Book math are correct, you don't know how they work in the first place.

And in some room across the world you would find 20 people who are. Just because one grouping isn't representative of a general statistic, does not make it false.

"curve" shown is a cylindrical curve, not a sphere, which curves in all directions away from any point on it.
fuck you for making me reply/10

No shit I went to a school that was for niggers Mexicans and bitches with babies after I dropped out and they made me go back. While I was testing out of all my classes I was hearing these fools learn shit I learned in middle school. Keep in mind this is 2 months before these retards were going to graduate.