How does it feel knowing your ancestors were Muslim?

How does it feel knowing your ancestors were Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtp4L-YbuTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neutral and I love Muslim

fake news, fucking jews. Fuck you op, you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtp4L-YbuTo

At least you tried.

He probably just killed a muslim and kept the shit as a trophy.

Are you telling me I share a common ancestor with the sand-nigger blowing up outside on the streets of London?

That would explain a lot about sweden

allah o akbar ...he is everywhere

Wrong!
I can read runes. It clearly says "Allan".
Try harder faggot.

How does it feel knowing you're retarded?

No? We know about what religion we had here before the Christians came here and forced Christianity on us. Though vikings went to the middle east and worked as mercs among other things. Maybe it's recognizing their religion or maybe it's just something like "Alla" which mean all or everyone. Heck, it might even be a name like Allan.

I guess the Islamic artifacts found in Buddhist temple's treasure houses make Japanese Buddhist Muslims.

they weren't. alongside killing and stealing from muslims to bring back what they've acquired of rare foreign items to bury with them to take to valhalla they also took muslim slaves.

just the clothes of a slave who was buried and still kept to his faith. vikings didn't care who the slaves worshipped. they were there to be raped and do labour

Who is: Ibn Fadlan?

Someone that never took history in school must have written that article. It is well known that Vikings had interactions with the Muslim world. The Viking that wore that could have taken it from someone he killed or purchased it. The religious history of the Vikings is well documented.

not a very convincing argument,probably a bait for your kind ,no need to feel that insecure
most likely if it's true
hell i don't even see allan

it's a fucking bait,OP thinks he's smart ass and people are falling for it ,starting an argument

is that why vikings did nothing besides rape, pilage and slaughter people?
they also got BTFOd repeatedly by native americans.
kek

yes

muslim dont write in normal letters, stupid lil jew

>metro.co.uk
>British people trying to piss of Vikings because they're all huge bitches.

Isnt it alle?

Theyre still mad about our ancestors raping and killing their women and kids

Weeellllll. It's not like it's something that makes them special.

We (Finland) went easy on them. And still they want to cry and whine and complain.

While they rape and pillage the Eastern Bloc.

I Hate the English.

yeah not like a swedish woman 'discovered' it

It would just be written off as some historical fuckery. Not "WELL THE BIG BAD MEAN VIKINGS ARE BROWN. SEE HERE?!"

Very credible news source you've got there, shitskin.

this is such a load of shit
>if you expand the pattern to something thats not actually there and then look at it in the mirror it spells allah
yeah you could probably make it spell anything you want if you do stupid shit like that

>Prime example of english fuck face authority.

You know what we do to niggers?

You must be new here, or been here too long.

Viking conquest was widespread. There were no Arabs in Scandinavia, though.

Vikings were trading hard with the Muslims. That's not because some archeologist found some muslim artifacts in viking lands that they were Muslims...

this has little to do with conquest and more with trade.

contrary to popular belief the norsemen traded far more than they raided and got as far as asia and america so its not suprising to find some islamic artifacts in their gravesites. especially not since we also discovered a buddha statue , steel from india and gold artifacts from china in those graves.

Norskfag here, you're autistic, they believed in Northern gods up until the 1200s, Thor, Odin etc. That either says alle/alla (everyone) or its actually Arab but either a throphy or trade wares.

wtf is spiderman going to do in a thread that isn't about image limit?
just shitpost regularly

Vikings traded with Muslim's.

Pro tip: "Allah" is the Arabic word for "God."

So when an Arabic-speaking Christian prays to god, he prays to "Allah" in his native language.