I am fucking depressed at college and all i want to do is drop out, get a job, and be myself

I am fucking depressed at college and all i want to do is drop out, get a job, and be myself

kys

Gay, owns a kekistan flag.

Man, why would you spend money on that shit.

kys

I am in my final year in college. I feel the same way but really man, what sort of job prospects do we have ?

FUCK

Join the military

If doing so avoids college debt. Do it

ok

Op here. Not my flag, but a friends

There's nothing wrong with taking a year off to live your life, enjoy yourself when you are young.

It's anxiety. Find a way of clearing your head and managing the stress. Run, workout, do anything but what you're currently doing

> Fagistan flag

You're depressed because you're a pseudo alpha Trump supporting autist. You've left your natural habitat of mom's basement with access to unlimited tendies and our distraught from your inability to earn real world GBP.

Fucking dweeb. Stay in school if you want to have any shot at a decent future. And throw that stupid fucking flag away or you'll never get pussy.

Also im an early childhood education major because i didnt know what else to pick

....im a girl

Literally show tits + timestamp or no one believes you. No need for a face lol.

I dont really give a shit if anyone believes me. How would i benifit from pretending to be a girl? Attention? If i wanted attention i would post nudes with timestamp first thing.

Dude I'd date you right now because I am a lonely fuck who is pretty depressed and we could be miserable together. You know how fucked up that sounds ?? THATS HOW BAD I HAVE IT.

FUCK. How do you plan on being yourself anyway ??

ALSO PRAISE KEK

Keep going to college or in 6 months or less you'll have the exact same feeling about your job, but you can't just "drop out" of supporting yourself and being a grownup. Well you can, but you just suck dick for crack when you do that.

God it feels good to be an engineer, sitting here making $47/hr to look at Sup Forums. Can't wait to go home and get my dick sucked by my sexy ass Latina gf either.

This is the kind of life you can have with an education, fags. Otherwise, have fun slaving away for minimum wage at wally world or breaking your back under the sun.

College is a massive scam and you're fucking retarded for falling for it.

Just shut the fuck up and power through. If you want an office job where you get paid more for doing almost nothing compared to manual labor this is the path you have to take.

if you don't like it just drop out and look for that thing that makes you feel good.Life will find a way to support you

You're a moron dude. You don't need a degree to be successful. Made 40$/hour until recently as an electrical superintendent with no degree. Currently making 35$/hour at a cush as fuck job. Just have to be smart and be in the right fields of work.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Made 40$/hour until recently as an electrical superintendent with no degree.
Yeah I'm guessing you had a plan/path to that career and job, even if it didn't involve college. That's not the same as dropping out with a plan for fuck all. And even if you didn't have a plan, there's a fuckton more guys without one in jail than making $35/hr. legally.

Find a practical field of work. Get an apprenticeship. Advance. Move companies. Rinse and repeat. If you aren't literally retarded it's easy as fuck to make decent money. And yes, I had a plan, but that plan changed and I ended up somewhere completely different. The point is whining about you don't know what to do with your life changes nothing, most people don't know what the fuck to do. Just keep thinking two steps ahead and always make practical decisions.

Surround yourself with successful people. Probably the most important advice given to me. If all of your friends are fucking morons going no where in life, odds are you'll end up the same

Dilly dilly

>drop out, get a job, and be myself
Each step in this sequence makes the next one impossible.