4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

Quote of the thread: "JOB IS JOB" - Wanderlei Silva

News:

>Derrick Lewis announces his next fight against Mark Hunt at UFC in New Zealand

foxsports.com/ufc/story/derrick-lewis-announces-his-next-fight-against-mark-hunt-at-ufc-in-new-zealand-032017

>Derek Brunson vs. Dad Kelly in the works for UFC’s return to New Zealand

foxsports.com/ufc/story/derek-brunson-vs-dan-kelly-in-the-works-for-ufcs-return-to-new-zealand-032017

>Ryan Bader to sign multi-fight deal with Bellator

mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-vet-ryan-bader-to-sign-multi-fight-deal-with-bellator-debut-not-set

>War Machine found guilty on 29 of 34 charges, could face life in prison

foxsports.com/ufc/story/former-ufc-fighter-war-machine-found-guilty-on-29-of-34-charges-could-face-life-in-prison-032017

>Holly Holm targeted to return at UFC Fight Night 111 in Singapore

bjpenn.com/mma-news/holly-holm/holly-holm-targeted-return-ufc-fight-night-110-singapore/

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2017/3/20/14992292/fedor-emelianenko-vs-matt-mitrione-to-co-headline-bellator-180-in-new-york
youtu.be/E4avDRrqSd4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488923654919.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you really knocked that one out of the park Jon

>18 posts early

my mom is a swedish hue and my dad is mulatto. i ended up with jon jones cock tho

>Derrick Lewis vs Mark Hunt
>Derek Brunson vs Dad Kelly
the new matchmaker is a dumbass

learn to count Adan

>>asp

Learn to not stake your sense of self-worth on being the first to make an anonymous MMA thread on a Japanese image board for a group of people who hate you and mock literally everything you do and say.

>Derek Brunson vs. Dad Kelly

you still upset nobody used your thread. Don't worry i'll let you make the next one, deal?

literally him bumping his own thread hahaha

could a PRIME fedor beat a conner macarthur?

I've never made a /heem/ thread ever. That sort of behavior is left to the dick-sucking mouth-breathers who scuttle around looking to scavenge every fleeting bit of meaningless human attention from the anonymous dumpster that is this site like the social cockroaches that they are.

hey buttheads check this out

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OP

mmafighting.com/2017/3/20/14992292/fedor-emelianenko-vs-matt-mitrione-to-co-headline-bellator-180-in-new-york

Fedor/Mitrione is back on

It's the co-main event for the Bellator PPV that will be headlined by Chael/Wanderlei

>second week of MMA classes
>still can't do a wheel kick
>cancel membership

>walk off

yeah nah

>4th thread of the day
>no one has paid attention to me in over 5 minutes
>bump my own thread

wtf where did you get my diary

>he wasn't born knowing how to wheel kick

Someone wasn't meant for combat sports

you really cant stand not being OP can you?
the way you phrase that sentence makes it so clear now
>bump my own thread
>my
/heem/ isn't anybody's thread. its a general. a constant thread. do you want to be OP so bad because you think of it as "your" thread?

Sperg-boi you're only revealing how territorial you are with all that projection. Like I said, I've never had any desire to make a general, and attempting to give me shit for doing so is rich considering you get so eager that you routinely post a new thread 10-15 posts early and get your dumbass banned.

I just hate spergism in all its forms. And between your massive collection of meticulously numbered webms and your obsession with the OP you're one of the spergiest spergs I've ever seen in this spergpit.

how's Khabibs conditioning?

i think he's having a breakdown

>mooooooooom they're calling me that name again!

Do I smell a triggering, spergy? Whatcha gonna do, proxy as New Zealand and spam gay scat for 3 days again?

>that one Canadian who is calling everyone with a US flag sperg OP

anyone here train/do bjj just for fun?

I have no intentions of doing ammy fights or going pro but at the same time id love to learn how to box and maybe spar and get a purple belt in bjj

thoughts??

Sure, you should do it. Its a great stress reliever. I've been at it for a bit over a month and have more interest in striking than grappling. Unfortunately I'm better at grappling than striking. I need to work more on my footwork

>purple belt ambitions

You're gonna get devoured, fatty

sweet! I think I will, how long have you been at it ?
is it pretty expensive?

I haven't looked at prices in my local area but I live in a big city so they should be competitive at least

ok maybe a blue belt ?

i just started doing bjj this january and its pretty nice. the gym i go to is real casual so i doubt i'd ever even make real progress but its nice. i wrestled up until sophomore year of college but have been doing nothing for 5 years. its worth it man

should I do 10th planet or just traditional gracie? both options are pretty close to me

I don't really see what the point of doing bjj in a gi is for desu ...

No the point is if you don't even have the ambition to aim for a black belt, then why even try? You lack the killer instinct needed to move beyond yellow.

why are you here? every post you make is just trying to shit talk poorly. go do something constructive with your life. we dont want you here

I'm an octarine belt actually

i wouldnt. unless you want to compete then i'd just go to a local gym and get familiar. if you've been athletic or are athletic then its just some good exercise

I'm here because I'm a fite-fan.

Depends on your gym

I pay about $100 a month, but my instructor is legit. Has belts in Legacy, and won in NAGA. He also fought in the UFC (although it was a pretty shit run for him)

people talk how good it will be

super over the hill chael and wand (wand hasn't had a good fight since 2012 or so)

fedor is super busted and over the hill

the super sleepy rematch of the death of braincells that was bader/davis 1

I think most people don't join with the intention of fighting. Personally I just like the atmosphere, exercise and knowing how to kill a man with my bare hands.

Yeah I'm pretty athletic. I don't really have any desire to compete, so I guess 10th planet would be better

Oh damn. 100 bucks aint bad at all. Have you rolled with him? Does he kick your ass every day?

yeah man that is really the reason I am looking to do it, I want to do something new and meet people. I am a manlet and also want to be able to defend myself if necessary so yeah, being able to choke someone out seems pretty badass desu

Been paying the piper lately.

5'6 138lbs. Still kinda fat. How am I doing lads?

how much did you pay the piper today?

He's gonna want some more tomorrow so you better rest up...

post a pic of your body I'll be nice

>mma for self defense
>gets shot

lmao

>5'6 138lbs. Still kinda fat.
how are you still fat

>Oh damn. 100 bucks aint bad at all. Have you rolled with him? Does he kick your ass every day?

Well when everyone else was rolling, he took me aside and taught me how to choke someone. After a few attempts I finally got it and he started coughing afterwards. I panicked and my autism kicked in and I apologized immediately lol. He was like "No, good job!"

Haven't sparred with him at all, but he would definitely kick my ass. He was helping with my footwork today.

No idea man. Guess I have 0 muscle mass from years of being a degenerate and not exercising at all...

Or my scale is broken?

so you're just skinny-fat

dat 4k hd pepe

jesus christ

I've often considered something like this
MMA and the UK don't mix too well though, don't even know where to star looking. You burgers have it good

judo and wrestling

whats the linage of your trainers?

Diakiese lads

no way he's not on the gas

I panicked so hard when a white belt girl tapped me digging my forearm into her neck/collarbone area in my first rolling sesh. Thought I'd broken a bone of hers or something. She was fine though.

sure I'd like to do all that stuff but i'm poor

Martial arts prices in my area are inflated because apparently people love paying 90 dollars a month for 2 days/week of training

dis nigga lean af

>I have no intentions of doing ammy fights or going pro but at the same time id love to learn how to box and maybe spar and get a purple belt in bjj
that's literally 80-90% of trainees at most schools

He looks big here because he's lean and there's nobody else for reference but he's not huge for a lightweight

What the fuck is MMA really? Is it a martial art in and of itself? Isnt mixed martial arts an oxymoronic term?

Quick question

How bad were you guys when you first started and how good are you now?

It's fighting for retards who are too dumb to understand the intricacies of boxing

i know this might be complicated but mixed martial arts is the art of mixing multiple martial arts. you might say its mixed martial arts

Gunna have a huge schaub and a shower before bed, cozy as fuck lads

robin black should do a video on WHAT MMA REALLY IS

it would be good

Damn no one used his thread (again)

you gotta find some other place to shitpost man. look at this thread. every post is mma related except yours. please stop

> co main

Ridiculous after Sonnen's last performance.

>tfw to uninteligent for the sweet science

I train BJJ just for fun. Trained boxing when I was younger. I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by country people that mind their own business and don't bother anyone, so the odds of me ever getting into a fistfight are exceedingly small.

BJJ is just a ton of fun. It takes a lot of time to not be shit at it, though.

Sonnens 'trash talk' is the best publicity memeator have going for them at the minute lad

How? It's a conglomeration of various fighting styles fixed into one competition.

oh so now all of a sudden schaub isnt mma related, you guys can't get your story straight

Go do boxing.

Fuckin clowney Finn

Upcoming event:

3/20 11:45 pm: Me not giving a shit about any of these

WTF lads. Just watching this video and diakiese has two kids lmao

youtu.be/E4avDRrqSd4

Thought he was about 20

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488923654919.webm
UFC material?

My new boy 2bh

>Fedor somehow wins by sheer miracle or Bellator fixing
>Coker arranges Fedor vs Cro Cop 2

I'd pay to see it live desu

Think he's everyone's new boy desu la'

ahahahahaha, that last blow.

also

>throws cigarette down
>his friend picks it up

I wanna hang out with these guys

The friction of the gi slows down grappling a lot, makes you focus on being technical instead of just fast and strong.

I think it's best to train in both gi and no gi, personally. The gi is a great learning tool, but you don't want to become reliant on collar chokes and gi grips.

in the MMA entertainment world, being a fast-talking shit-spewing salesman is infinitely superior to being a good fighter

Do you want to be a G-in-a-gi, or a fat lard in a rash guard?
youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE

Do they not want to walk again?

They just don't trust Bonehead to headline another card.

Train under Eddie Bravo's system if you want to do no gi fella.

Any Houstonfags here? Whats a good place in the area?

Here here!

Reminder that Mark Hunt got heemed by a welterweight.