don't be shy user, i'll listen

youtube.com/watch?v=ioyNa3EdEVk

gfs on business trip across seas so shits been boring

worried she'll cheat?

youtube.com/watch?v=gk2NRjhSneU

nah, just used to her here, feel lost now a month has gone by

you legitimately miss her?
she's a lucky girl

i do enjoy being able to jack off whenever i like though.

we all do user,
hows your sexlife when shes there? are you happy?

The one thing that scares me the most is that I am so empty that I don't think about love, future or value myself anymore.
Only thing that bothers me is to look sane and normal around others.

Fuck user, this one hit me hard

what do you mean w empty? nihilistic? boring?

it's one of the saddest tbh
did't have a close relationship w my parents myself, always gets me thinking and sad

one time i was sad

you're young, it will get worse

Everyday, multiple times some days.

that doesn't answer my second question
i had relationships where all we did was shagging but they didnt make me happy

Don't know how I feel.

Have a model gf who undoubtedly has given me her heart and soul.

Backpacked Europe a few months ago with a friend. Had a blast.

Have friends I can trust with my life.

Respected and known in my city.

Still, feel so... Angry. Angry with my shortcomings.
Angry with my loved ones short comings.

So angry...

I need some advice

>Be me
>17 year old student
>Last year in high school
>Studying as developer
>The second year was pretty rough
>Had a older brother, 26 / male
>He had my back every time I needed something
>Skyping with him one night with some of my friends
>He chose to roll up a joint
>He took a lot of heavy drugs tbh
>Didn't mind him rolling a joint
>He falls a sleep while my and my friends continue playing games
>His GF calls me
>Tells me where my brother is
>I didn't like her since I had a feeling that she was exploiting my older brothers kindness
>Hang up on her
>The next day I get a call from his GF again
>My brother is dead, they found him dead in his couch
>I couldn't understand and still doesn't
>Someone who was like an hero to me died
>My whole second year went to shit
>Manage to nail every single subject except math & chemistry

you sound well adjusted to me,
a true man is never satisfied but always try to better yourself user
having someone to look up to will encourage your loved ones to do the same and make the world a better place

Don't blame yourself. He would have died regardless if she found him earlier or not.
It was just time for him to go.

Of course you'll feel the "didn't get say goodbye"
"Didn't spend as much time with him as I wanted"
"Am I responsible for his death?" Thoughts.

But.
But.

I'm pretty sure your brother would much rather you live your life to the fullest, honouring his life rather than mourning his death. He is proof that your life can end even when you think you're safest. Live each day as if it were your last.

Also, be happy you were the last one who got to speak/see him. I p sure a lot of people in his life would kill to have had that opportunity

This year isn't going that well
I can't stop thinking about my brother
Every single day since the day he died is in my brain
I have to study 2 math courses this year which is my last and have to study chemistry again to get my exam.
I'm pretty good friends with everyone in my class
& they are willing to help me as soon as I need help because I've helped them with all kinds of stuff during the years so I can count with them.
I've failed around 3-4 tests during this past month, I can't focus when I study because I only think about my brother, he used to motivate me.

Yes i'm the happiest with her and she makes days 100x better

raped my daughter

Seriously contemplating suicide, have made realistic plans, know hot to do it, just waiting for that little thing to push me over the edge. Also been referred to a "crisis team" for evaluation, if they deem me high risk to myself or others, they'll likely have me involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital

exactly what this user said he is a wise man

Really sad story. Sorry, user.

That being said, this site is 18+ only. Reported to moot.

I'm a 36 year old, asexual postwoman and I'm obsessed with Scott Grimes. Couldn't be happier.

Actually quite well. Now I just want to start dating again and meeting new girls. I suck at meeting people though unless I'm introduced through current friends...and none of them introduce me to there other friends.

then i'm happy for you user, i wish you all the best, keep her around
and put a shitton of babys in her belly for me

>It's friday evening
no. I'm still at work, wasting time until I get off.

I'm generally happy.
want gf.
other than that, life is going great.

For each day that goes, the "upstream" as user mentioned here is getting stronger and stronger. None of my parents can help me with my homework & my sister have almost given up with her stuff. My family is expecting me to carry the whole family and get a good job, I haven't told them anything about how it is going with my grades. Every subject is pretty easy except math & chemistry but since I can't get my brother out of my thoughts, I can't study or do anything else other than being sad all the time. Sure, when I go out I have to hide my inner feelings because I don't want to affect my friends.

if you're this weak, go through w it and stream it, fag
if youre just doing it for the attention, go through w it and stream it, fag
if you need help, give more info, fag

I really need to get my motivation back so I can get fit again. But ever since last winter I just can't.

I'm 18. that story was from last year.

I should be happy, I mean I dug myself out of a hole I was in for a LONG time. I quit taking drugs and drink a lot less now, reclaiming what I used to be before I was in a constant haze. Pursued my hobbies, started a band, have another one in the works, met new friends, moved out, went to college, even got myself to ask this one girl out which is a new thing for me. All these things but I don't feel happy, like I'm missing something. I find it hard to enjoy things as much as I used to

What happened last winter, user?

i dont know if i should be happy that i, for once, dont feel like i am just waiting in line to reproduce and die... ( i am too weak to commit suicide myself...)

I am at least not feeling as terrible as I did before, after crying out the shit I have been bottling up, because I dont really have anyone to talk to+ everyone is slowly but surely going. Though, being depressed comes back quick, even if I really try to deny as often as possible. Best friend of mine literally gave me a PS4+free game as a gift a while back, just because he is my pal and wanted to make me a nice gift. As silly as it sounds, dude had me a little tearing up, because I missed the feeling of a nice gesture, and this was a really nice one.

Okay, enough rambling, or else this will be a huge wall of text.This probably does not make sense at all to anyone most likely, but who cares.

bad breakup behind you? don't worry, girls want the same, just be confident
if you have problems w that, look up some PUA blogs, although their reputation is shit, their methods work quite well

You gave me happy tears, thanks user

keep it up user, you're gonna find a cute and loving gf

My life is going pretty ok I just put a new offer in on a house and some one put a offer in on mine... I'm excited to move finally

keep it up man, i am as cynical as you can get, nonetheless i have a loving wife, a child on the way and life is great, just find a purpose and someone who loves you, it will work out

youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0

well, a couple things
first off i had some health issues, constant headaches and shit, stopped working out form there
and secondly i still live with my parents(i pay for my own shit, not a freeloader) and the house has been under renovation/construction since then because of a water pipe explosion. basically threw my diet into the shitter because no gas, no water and off topic no convenient laundry

its gotten a little bit better since then but still my diet is garbage, i drink more often and my workout consists of an hour on a stationary bike, which is nothing like what i used to do

and on top of all that, im a classic shut in which has become worse now because of my weight gain

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rrm2S3Di1E
youtube.com/watch?v=nc853HK0p8M

owning a house? well done user

life is more than that user, there are people dependent on you, people that need you, find some purpose you fag, we are men, we are the shapers of civilization, it is equally duty and honour, never forget that

Dont do it, matey. I saw someone who tried it 3 times and failed. First one was overdose on his medicines (think it was antidepressants, he was in a coma for a while) 2. was slitting his wrists and running in front of a car just to make sure (he ended up living, though a lot of bones were broken) and 3. was when he remembered he had a gun laying around. He pulled through the whole cylinder of his revolver and ended up laughing hysterically as he noticed no bullets were left. I was basically the only one who actively talked to him, and I saw his mind drift off into madness more and more. So, maybe that will be an example to stay away from these thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=aO1LbkuPfqo&list=RDaO1LbkuPfqo&t=149

So far so good, moving to the US, nice job, good wife, nice savings, nothing to complain about atm.

How do I improve my vocabulary and my fluency?

>are you happy?
Legitimately cannot remember a time when I was.

>Love of my life told me she didn't love me anymore and broke up 6 months ago.
>Basically lost my best friend.
>Have to see/talk to her everyday.
>Not really feeling passionate in my art/career path anymore.
>College going on strike so I might lose a year and I'm in my final year.
>Food, vidya, masturbating, just don't give me pleasure anymore.
>Stopped working out.
>Friends all moving on and busy with their own shit.
>Rarely have time to hang.
>Mother had a stroke last year and still recovering.
>She burned herself and broke her hand last week.
>Suicidal thoughts every day.
>Always stop myself cuz student debt needs to be paid off.

I mean smoking weed helps numb the pain so I guess that's a plus.

>>Have to see/talk to her everyday.
Why do you have to do that?

>are you happy?
i was, but atm i feel pushed down by some heavy problems
>how's it going?
in a general sense: quite good or rather okay. ive been to a clinic which helped me tackle my medium-heavy depression, takin some pills to get everything done again. currently im searching for a place to live in another city because my whole social environment is there. i quit uni because it didnt feel like a good thing to do right now, i wanna do an apprentenceship next year and keep my head above water through little jobs. i had to fill out loads of forms which make me scared that im not allowed to move or make me not get basic income and with my flat im having issues cause there are other applying for it aswell and i fear that ill just be, like, not good enough for all that. icant look at it either cause

we're always here if you need someone to talk
and i don't really mind a wall of text, but keep it simple, i'm not a native speaker and five beer deep

need more feels music btw, post it anons
youtube.com/watch?v=wznkwl_PUOI

I'm upset about a girl

But I'm pretty sure everyone else is too

Same program in college.

That must feel terrible

the dude whos currently living in there doesnt respond to the landlords trys to contact him. also i have to paint the walls, buy a kitchen, a washing machine... i fear i cant get it done.

What happened bud?

i'm happy for you user

practise it? join a rhethoric club, also helps you to meet new people

heavy case of oneitis, yknow what user? i had quite a fair share of girls in my life and there are so many you are compatible with, trust me, just move on, there will be someone who makes you happier than her

Still thinking about her...
fml

KYS 9fag

Idk why but this quote always motivates me,
"If you give a man a gun he'll rob a bank, if you give a man a bank he'll rob the world".

It's kind of a complicated story.
>Meet a girl, become close friends for a couple of years
>We flirted a lot. Didn't really ask her out for a while
>One day get the courage to ask her out
>She says yes
>Go out for a good 3 months, things are good
>She tells me we were better as friends
>I'm crushed as fuck
>She brings up that we could be fuck buddies
>Agree, but I know that I want more
>Continues for a couple weeks
>Today she tells me we have to stop because she has a date
>Haven't contacted her since

Kinda petty, but I still feel the Sting of rejection even if it was a fuck buddy

I've been through hell (yeah, insert coma).
Stopped exercising.
Everyone, including friends and family started to seem retarded.
Their everyday lies and worthless unethical behavior is making me feel disgust.
Feeling stressed beyond reason for not being able to achieve some things easier than before.
The only thing making me less stressed is your liberals being hateful(except rare cases like Sargon, he's fiiine), videos on the internet.

bitches be crazy m80 :^)

that might sound lame, but it's part of growing up, you will grow with your challenges, just get some balls and go through with it, youre a man, the world is what you shape it to be user

>blindposting

(You)
(Oh, forgot to greentext that)

Well...everyone I know is going. Girl left me, because her feelings started to go. Talking became less and less at this point, where I feel she just does not give a crap anymore. Just does not feel right to all the things she used to say. Then one of my friends I know since middle school just starts acting like I am unknown, removing me from every possible way of contacting her. Bumped into her on the streets last week, saw she had yet ANOTHER bf (by the by, the dude I talked about earlier who was killing himself was her ex). As soon as she saw me, her expression just was angry, like she does not want to see me ever again. And I have been there ALL this time for this cunt. We have been through a lot of shit, I just dont understand why. And well, my brother will also be going soon. As soon as 2018 hits, he will be in the army. Then there is my most awesome friend, who I am barely able to see. And because I started work recently I barely have time for the things I really enjoy doing. All of that is just fueling a depressed state and I fucking hate it. I just cant really stand being alone..

>maximum overfake

Current song on repeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_IEXBJNMZU

>be me
>21 next week
>Lonely af out in the countryside
>No job, no car, no life
>Slowly going insane from never having any proper human contact. Shit gets so intense one day I was startled when I saw post woman driving by.
>ExistentialCrisis.mp4
>Decided my only option is to join the Defense Force or travel to Amsterdam and work on a Greenpeace ship.
I actually cant handle this anymore, I really don't know how people don't kill themselves out here in the lonely countryside.
I need female attention.
>Rocked back and forth while typing this out and drinking rum.

>welcome to /nupol/

it sounds like old knowledge, but w fwb one party always gets hurt and surprisingly often its him, it's always a bad deal when both of you aren't psychopaths tbh... refer to we need more feels music btw, post what you got
youtube.com/watch?v=8sNuQtrXiR8

For the first time in YEARS i don't feel like kms. The every 5 seconds of blind rage over nothing from depression is just mildly irritating. My dick finally works again after trying a slew of shit meds that don't work. Some of my best friends from acrossed the country in town for a bros wedding. Gonna be a rough weekend for the old liver. Oh, and for the first time in a decade i can go a few days or weeks without a drink. Finally drink because i want to now. Not because i have to because of anxiety and depression. There truly is no worse hell on earth.

>knockoff welbuterin saved my life.
>by random chance a friend in a similar situation had the same thing happen.

Within a few hours after the first dose i can finally live my life. Motivated to tinker on projects instead of just start at them with "low energy."

To say it's a miracle drug is an understatement. I dont really feel any different but i would akin it to wondering in the dark for years contemplating on just ramming your head in the wall. Then out of nowhere you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Still to broken and apethetic to rush for it. But instead of kys you think "cool" and just saunter towards it.

Doesn't help anxiety at all but it keeps me from eyeballing my gun closet 14 times a day.

Didn't have sex in months. Would like to again. Got some cool new tech shit. Feels nice to be able to afford that. But yeah would like to smash

God speed user

it might sound harsh, but grow a pair user
explanation for the girls: they're wired to fall out of love easier than men, so never be surprised about that
make some new friends, most people are shit but in a larger company, there are some decent ones out there, just find them and befriend them
i hope your brother will be fine btw

Same here user, might just get a hooker if I get desperate

Depression perhaps?

Get triggered and want to lay hands on people or throw shit over the smallest thing? This was / is my problem. Meds help of you get the right ones