User

user,
what makes you happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Henna-Black-Choker-12-Pack/dp/B075NHJ8XG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1507923769&sr=8-7&keywords=black henna choker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waking up every day with the expectation I wont have to talk to any faggots that day. Getting my shit done early and retiring to my home regardless of the 9-5 rat trap. Flippantly pissing away my leisure time pursuing idle hobbies or consuming art. Going to bed with the expectation I'll be able to do it again tomorrow.

It's been a long time since I had any of that shit.

weed

girls wearing these

amazon.com/Henna-Black-Choker-12-Pack/dp/B075NHJ8XG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1507923769&sr=8-7&keywords=black henna choker

@747991706
Recently bought a pocket pussy. Great investment

good morning tell me why you havent killed urself today!?

if someone gets me this guy's info he'll be dead in a couple days

Watching people suffer. Especially those who have lived a life without hardship or obstacles, only for it to suddenly change.

I wish I knew

I got my dick sucked in my car in an underground parkin lot by a Chinese student the other day. A car parked next to us, but before those parkers were out of sight, she started again.

On our next date she sucked my dick in an outside parking lot. There were people walking by quite frequently, but I think it only turned her on.

I have developed skills, I have traveled the world, I've seen masterpieces and read the classics. I've done drugs, I've drank my share, I've worked at the world's largest festivals and I've found myself dining on the fanciest of foods. In the end, it turns out to be quite dissapointing.

But getting my dick sucked never ceases to make me happy.

Did you finger her ass?

She was on her period unfortunately.

I'll see her again this sunday.
I'm afraid I'll get too attached and then find out she's a slut.

This man is wise.

nice.
how did you get to that state of existence ?

1600 pennsylvania ave, washington dc. is where i live.

>her ass
>period

I think you need a quick review of female anatomy.

Nah, she had a bloody pad, so I didn't want to get my hand dirty looking for her butthole.

Booze.

Women jogging with their tits out.

>@

This and weed or benzos