White as bread

>white as bread
>Acted edgy to get popular
>Washed up old piece of shit
>Stopped being relevant years ago
>Makes several violent threats, never actually acts on them
>Saw trump as a way to get popular again

Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than Eminem?

The only thing more pathetic is OP.

boy, he's quite a rapper

I respect him even more.

But can you get even more mad?

>Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than Eminem?
this thread. and i hate rap.

lol and that shitty ass rap he pulled. like literally seemed like he couldn't even anymore. Marshal Mathers would be disappoint.

I think that freestyle was absouloute fucking shit and embarrassing. Then again i bet he looks back at how pathetic and cringeworthy some of his songs are.

where were you the first time you listen to Em?

I was on a beach trip down in past San Diego. Brother had a CD player. He was off smoking weed. I was about 13 at the time. Listen to the CD. Til I collapse comes on.

I'm never the same again. I love Eminem. The man is winning at life.

somewhere someone's desperately trying to convince their kid eminem used to be good

i hate trump and eminem is a faggot
also, americans are fucking retarded and need to fuck off to Sup Forums

he rhymed orange with something....He has my respect.

He brought white skill and creativity to nigger music. Appealing to white kids around the world, introducing them to degenerate culture. It was the thin part of the wedge, directly contributing to useless malaise among millennials.

>ORNJ

He's wigger and cuck. Hes faggot boy

>Americans are fucking retarded
Says the fuckboi who's on an AMERICAN website

He did poorly in the aspect of the rapping itself. And that's message aside here, we all knew already he hated trump and I like his work as far as his music goes. I just think it was poorly executed.

>white trash as white trash
>acted successful to get popular
>washed up old piece of shit hosting game shows
>stopped being relevant years ago
>makes several violent threats, never actually acts on them
>saw obama as a way to get popular again

Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than Trump?

Dont forget to mention he also speaks american!

ur mum

Marshal and I are killing the president together! :P

I'm a huge fan of Eminem but the freestyle he did was so bad a contrasting to his usual work u find it difficult to listen to him without cringing at the though of how he has changed over the years, don't get me wrong I don't think change is bad but it's just pathetic at this point

He's an asshat and a washed up poser. Nothing worse than paunchy, balding, middle aged men trying to rap. Quit scaring the children and try to learn some life skills, dipshit.

>Imagine having a life so fucking pointless that you'd spend your time putting this together.

>dirty foreigner detected

I just watched it. Looked like one of those cringe school yard rap battles. Jesus, grown man shits out of his mouth THIS. Pathetic. Just enjoy money you made and don't show up.

you clueless fuck-nut

trumps an obese faggot with stupid hair who bitches and moans constantly about everyone treating him unfairly. he is literally the antithesis of masculine and yet angry virgin nazis see him as everything a man is supposed to be.

this thread.

You fell for the publicity stunt, by the way. He'd been fading into obscurity for the past couple albums and now he's got faggots like you advertising for him for free.

Yes, yes fuck trump.

I'm not an Eminem fan, but if you think his being edgy was an act, you don't get how rough where he came from was nor how completely fucked in the head he got when he became famous virtually overnight.

I never heard of the feller until the recent ruckus. Since then I bought all his iTunes and a couple compact disks from Amazon.

It's easy when you don't pronounce shit correctly.

>
>
>>Imagine having a life so fucking pointless that you'd spend your time putting this together.

That literally takes 2 minutes to make.... Fucking retard

Coming from the faggot taking time out of his day to insult people

God damn Romanians, why are you guys always so nonsensically angry?

Did this man hurt you user?

No, I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley
To do black music so selfishly
And use it to get myself wealthy

Yeah it's totally tough growing up In a trailer park, nobody else has done it before you know.

Imagine having a life so fucking pointless all you do is obsess about coming up with rap lyrics off the top of your head to pass the time. That's basically the guy's origin story.

I'm guessing you haven't nor do you know anybody who has.

Definitely not anyone who used that experience in making art that made millions of dollars.

My penis.

>he is literally the antithesis of masculine and yet angry virgin nazis see him as everything a man is supposed to be.

There was a well known author of a well known book that elaborated on this concept and gave it the name "doublethink"

Are you guys really this stupid? He has an album coming out like really soon. Put two and two together.

Also, why are you complaining that hes edgy? Thats his whole basis. Thats why his fans are all thirteen year old children and autistic high school brats.

>Grew up in a trailer park
>ends up making a lot of money

Man I really do pity him, nobodies ever had it worse.

Bitter OP?
He's the only rapper to win an oscar and didn't even bother showing up because he didnt care.

i really don't care, i just like his music

He never does publicity though, and he also never makes any appearances when he hasnt got something coming out. He's private so of course it's somewhat linked to his music, he's an artist. derp.

Im just saying, hes slowly shaking off and he knows that. He needed this attention before the album came out because when was the last time you heard his name?

OP is way more pathetic. You act like this is new territory, he's always been vocal about the government.

The butthurt is real. You don't have to like it, but to frame this the way you did, pretty silly.

Door hinge, now you must shit on a picture of him.

Door hinge and syringes he is a rap god

Damn those are some potent points.
Also : I don't think I've seen anything more pathetic, yet.

OP for caring

He is actually a transexual illuminati clone that has been replaced a couple times.

This.
The guy fell the fuck off years ago, and this recent shit was just sad in comparison to a lot of other shit he's done.
Seems pretty lame, desperately clinging to that fame, but he'll soon be out the game, then we'll all forget his name.

>Saw trump as a way to get popular again
Nah, it's in the whigger's nature to parrot anti-Trump sentiment.

I don't even think anybody gives enough of a shit about this to make a thread on Sup Forums. I go straight tinfoil hat on these posts and assume marketing.

Been a fan of this fucking rich bitch for near 20 years. Since he told me to go fuck myself I hope he fades away. Lame ass rap #notarapgod

There is nothing wrong with being white as bread. Being black as a turd is worse.

forage, storage, more range... its not that hard really

that was not a rap, just some bars he spit out at THAT EXACT MOMENT. nobody can create a whole elaborate rap song out of nowhere

Take a look at this faggot

he owned that weak old man trump tho
funny as fk

eminem was good, he's just washed up now

This just in

Jim Morrison.

>says some irrelevant rapper is irrelevant
>makes a tread about the irrelevant rapper
Have you ever seen anything more pathetic than OP?

Can faggots like OP get any more stalty. Must have have cried himself to sleep when Eminem told him what a piece of shit he is.

Can someone link it? All I can find is fucking reaction videos or some retard sitting a desk talking about it

Listen to "Stan."
Sounds an awful lot like something OP would do.

anything more pathetic than eminem
yes i'd say trump

apple falls far from the tree

Shady is nothing like his real dad

Not at pathetic as trump supporters doing damage control like you :)

considering there are actual words that rhyme with orange (without having to twist pronunciations of words to fit), im not impressed

for reference the words include (but not limited to): blorenge, sporange.

He did the same thing with the Bush years

>doing damage control li

Butthurt Trump fag spotted

>did the same thing

>Butthurt Trump

>"Fuck money! I don't rap for dead presidents
>I'd rather see the President dead
>It's never been said, but I set precedents"

Eminem - We As Americans, circa 2003. The word "dead" has been censored on the officially released album. And that was not his only anti-Bush remark.

Bet he would take a pic of Trumps dick in his mouth and tag it.

>your suggestion that these are comparable acts underlines how stupid deplorables are... as if we needed more reminders

I'd rather [watch] Bill Cosby stroke a goat. I beat [my] wife while listening to Post Malone. The [tiny] rhymes of a recovering rap god. The [pen is] a hamster.

– RW

Yes (you)

I like this gif.
Also nice trip dubs, checked

>be "non-conforming political opinions" faggot
>joe-job where they have fox news on 24/7
>99% of the faculty are pro-trump
>100% are conservative/republican
>hear drama about Eminem at lunch
"he's always said bad shit. who honestly gives a fuck"
>conservaniggers pipe up in defense
>no point in arguing, nothing to gain
>go back to looking at dicks on my phone
>TV anchor quotes a lyric showing how vile he is
"I’ll Punch Lana Del Rey Right In The Face Twice Like Ray Rice"
>uncontrollably laughing while people look at me in confusion

yeah, I don't like Hansen but you wont hear me bringing them up just to talk shit. why don't you do something productive with your life, OP?

>>Acted edgy to get popular
Actually his excessively fast speaking voice, writing skills, and extended vocabulary made him stand out
>>Washed up old piece of shit
>>Stopped being relevant years ago
No he's been relevant and well-known since the 90's. If you think he's old and Trump isn't you're an idiot
>>Saw trump as a way to get popular again
He's very popular numbnuts. Him and Dre bring up a lot of musicians you hear.