Seth Rogen exposed

Seth Rogen exposed

I'm not a huge fan of Seth Rogen, bu I don't believe this. We live in a world where every woman immediately jumps to "You raped me" when they get angry at someone.

seth rogen is the man

This. Although, I don't mind seeing the lunatic Hollywood people collapse. It's rather enjoyable.

She is obviously fucking lying like most fucking bitches these days

1: "You have no right to talk about sexual assault"
The most retarded shit I've ever heard a dumbass bitch say.

2: "You stared at my tits, I had to leave, therefor I was raped by you."
Fucking what?

You know, honestly, it kind of makes sense. All these crazy "everyone is a rapist" chicks may just have a skewed outlook because all they know are leftists, who are indeed inherently rapey.

Just another bitch trying to get money from a celebrity.

I want to press my dick between Seth's butt cheeks and rub it up and down but not going in just rubbies. And work that until completion. And the after we can eat peanut butter with spoons out of the same jar.

>pol faked this
Becuz butthurt over seth rogan and drumpf

Fake account? Why would her name be dmj10012

i really don't like seth rogen, but he's a giant goofball. doesn't seem like he could be that menacing ever, too high all the time

This was a fairly new account, so it's either a troll or a grab at attention.
Most likely not a woman, and just someone trying to stir up drama.

haha another liberal BTFO.

See libbies this is what happens when you build up this leftist poison, it eventually consumes you as well.

> (OP)
>
>Fake account? Why would her name be dmj10012

Because dmj10011 was taken?

I can just imagine Seth Rogan's laugh
>HUEHUEHUEHEUEHEUEHE

Seth is one of those nu-male liberals who helped create this kind of SJW climate. I'm not gonna shed a tear when it comes back to destroy him.

hey guys set rogen here. i did not touch that woman.

Who's the woman?

Case closed boys!

>Hollywood people collapse.
yup. once americas entertainment industry is kill (by woman, top kek) america will have absolutely nothing besides weapons to sell the world.
femanazi logic, it's as illogical as possible, go figure.

at least it will stop the fuck awful all female remakes of every movie ever made

fuck you, i read it in his voice

Bullshit

you know the rules.... someone said rape... must be rape

Who the fuck is dana jade?

It says grabbing not staring at ya fuckin moron

Lol 2 years ago fuck outta here if she had a story like this she would have jumped on it immediately. Thats fucking gold for a 17 year old.

He is a total piece of shit. I hope she sues the smug out of him.

>Who the fuck is dana jade?
Asking the real questions
I've google and I'm still not sure

Yesss I fucking hate that unfunny fat Jew faggot. I hope this goes big and a lot more women come forward, these creepy, rapey pedo hypocrites in Hollywood need to be brought to justice. They hide behind liberalism but smart people know what's really going on

I don't like Seth, but her claims are baseless and un-provable. There's no way to prove any of that happened no matter how many girls she gets to echo her claim.

Theres an user gossip website called AGC blinds and today they said this guy was also playing this game

press x to doubt

Go look at fundemental christian purity balls and try to say that with a straight face class-cuck

Wtf I love Seth Rogen now

>another Bill Cosby thing
Seth Rogen raped me too, Sup Forumsros

Innocent until proven guilty.
I think thats the world we live in at least.

>innocent until proven guilty

until 50 or so girls come out and say they were raped as well.

Claims > evidence

BILL COSBY IS INNOCENT

He is innocent, judge got 420

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHA..ha....haaa

....you really believe that, don't you?

...am I the only one who noticed that the time and date don't make sense to when it was posted?

>I think thats the world we live in at least.
Not any more bro