I'm a Jew NEET, and i just bought bacon and beer, getting drunk while listening to retro synth...

I'm a Jew NEET, and i just bought bacon and beer, getting drunk while listening to retro synth, gonna fry that bacon bitch when parents go to sleep.
Am i going to hell? will bacon taste good?
music:
youtube.com/watch?v=reOO1cMTkSg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5z6HlFH48
youtube.com/watch?v=vHaQysq4S0U
youtube.com/watch?v=ebJxb_ftj3g
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1rl6t0UUA
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU
youtube.com/watch?v=rDF8b5I3NKw
youtube.com/watch?v=K_9tX4eHztY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also sometime listen to powerglove but literally who gives a fuck OP?
go back to the ovens

>will bacon taste good?

It's going to be one of the greatest experiences of your life.

Cook them in varying time intervals so you get crispy bacon and softer bacon in varying stages of both
I prefer rather crispy bacon but there are floppy fan boys and even those who like it burnt.

My Jew friend says you can eat bacon as long as you fee bad about it later.

either you eat meat, or you don't. everything else is a meme

Pan fry that shit faggot.

It's delicious. Get some eggs and make it a proper meal. PBR goes really well with it too.

Crispy is master race can confirm.

You'll need to experiment with bacon man, gotta find what taste you prefer. Just like eggs. There's like a dozen different ways to make bacon.

No, that's muslims and masturbation
But are Jews really that hardcore?

>I'm a Jew NEET

Kek, you get all the downsides of being a Jew without the money. Gas yourself

Eat it through a hole in a sheet

Lord Jesus cleaned pork. It's no longer unclean.

Why don't you become a Christian? God loves you, OP.

Acts 10:15
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Hell doesn't exist in Judaism you idiot.

Sheol is just a vague grey after life much like the greek underworld (outside the elysian fields)

jews don't even believe in heaven.

shitty fucking b8 m8

Pabst blue Ribbon and the cheapest bacon you could buy

you really are a jew

Crisp the fuck out of it and be thankful that you've ascended to the land of open mindedness, welcome to being a sane person, pork is the true redpill.

i know man... can i send you the gas bill?

You devilish little fella.
Prepare for the bacon pill, there is no going back.
>Put pepper on it while it's cooking, no such thing as too much

you can still convert and you're cool unless you're an ethnic jew

Your parent will definitely smell that bacon tomorrow morning. That delicious bacon smell is unmistakable and will stick around your kitchen for at least 10 hours unless unless you have a boss tier stove hood/fan.

But live dangerously my Juden user. Taste that sweet forbidden fruit. Become truly one of us.

Jews don't believe in hell or heaven as an after life. only sheol.

this is shit b8 m8

Vover that shit in brown sugar and bake for 30 mins at 400.

Candied bacon is god mode. Try it on a pb&j.

I hope you're going to slap that bacon on a sandwich with some butter, lad

No you're going to hell because you don't accept Jesus, consider doing so, you can have all the bacon and shellfish you want.

>Jews don't believe in hell
Real Jews do. Modern 'Jews' reject God and cling to their man-made religion.

Hell exists, regardless of what OP thinks. At least he sounds open-minded about it, which is a good start.

All that OP needs to do is read the gospel ASAP and get red pilled, and then he can enjoy all the bacon he wants to while being a child of God.

Bacon is god-tier

Speaking of it, I'm having a BLT. Good stuff.

>he's only pretending
Whatever. I support Semites experiencing the wonder that is bbq and bacon.

>jew tastes pork and converts to christianity

It's like an exorcism, except that instead of crosses and prayers it's being done with bacon and freedom.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't Kikeforums. You're going to hell anyway though.

god isnt real grow up

I know that secular Jews are normally faggots but it's nice to be reassured that I'm not the only non-degenerate one.
I tried bacon before and it's alright, didn't eat it for a while, still a beef guy.
But have fun.

>gas bill

Dont fry it.

Put it on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven, THEN turn the oven on to 425 and wait for it to rurn golden.

Easier to cook that way with better results.

Source: Im a goy

Cook it in the oven. I lay my bacon flat on a baking sheet and flip it after about 10 minutes at 400 degrees.

Way easier, tastes better and less mess.

This is really fascinating to look at, I have to admit.

Not if he asks God to come in to his life and accepts Lord Jesus.

Are you Russian

>muslims don't believe in God they believe in muhmammed
SAME SHIT BAKA GAIJIN

You mean he lives on his parents shekels and doesn't work for shit?

Seems like he's getting all the upsides without the downsides
>downsides as in, he's gonna kill himself before the day of the rope

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessings. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Eh, bacon's good and all and kind of a forbidden fruit to anyone who wants to stay healthy, but I don't think it's nearly sinful enough to get you to hell just from trying it once, but it will forever tempt you to take that road.

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while

Check out Nightride FM on youtube.

You're going to hell for not believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. No rabbinic tradition or kosher laws are of any relevance. Now, Jesus didn't just die for gentiles, he died for all who believe him. He came first to the Jews (who mostly rejected him) and this message was later sent to the gentiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5z6HlFH48

Retro wave is king, all else is garbage. "Retro synth" sounds like it is retro wave, but wants to sound more avant garde and underground.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHaQysq4S0U

Actually am yes wtf.

>Le current year
>being a secular Jew
Nice meme. I eat bacon all the time as well.

You're a shit Christian if you don't know the delineation between hell and sheol

Reform Jews aka I want the networking but none of the religion

I thought Jews don't believe in hell

Excellent choice in music my jewish friend.

Beer is shit.

Not only is it fuckloaded with carbs, but it will give you a crazy beer belly.

Hard liquors like Vodka and Gin all the way.

nice sounds muh comrade

THIS

My first thought as well. Gf is jewish and hell does not exist to her. Even mudslimes go to heaven.

Oven bacon best bacon. I usually put it on a baking sheet and leave it in for 20 mins on 180 degrees celsius.

I am a fan of retro synth, here's some more:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebJxb_ftj3g
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1rl6t0UUA
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU
youtube.com/watch?v=rDF8b5I3NKw

Enjoy hell.

>beer
>shit

By your logic, all good is shit because of the carbs. It's about moderation you dumb nigger.

Faggot.

I don't give a shit what you think to be perfectly honest.

That's a lotta bacon

thanks muh goy nigga, gonna try it now.

Yes moderation is important, but why consume an inferior beverage with significantly lower alcohol percentage that is high in calories and carbs, when you can consume a far superior, higher proof alcohol that will have similar effects with much lower dosage?

Its a no-brainer.

that's a normal package of bacon in burgerland

I love Dance with the Dead. The Shape is my favorite album. All those raw power metal-inspired guitar riffs, gets me hard.

Because I don't always want to get drunk and because beer is about the flavor?

>higher proof alcohol
Do Amerifats have this?

>9% lager

This. You've been missing out you fucking kike

IPAs my Muslim friend. Depending on the brand and style, you can get 10% beers

Dont burn it to a crisp you pleb

Today is the day you learned the caloric difference is negligible and the majority of the calories in both drinks come from alcohol

Says the fag who doesnt even want to taste the bacon.

I just read that in the voice of Alan Partridge, and it's abso-bloody-exactly bang on.

>fee

check out our fortified wines and malt liquors

Do you what's better than fried bacon? Smoked bacon.

Here's what you do... get about 1/4 lb of oak chips and put them in a small tray in the bottom of your oven. Set the oven to a fairly low temperature, around 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Then get a metal drying rack like you'd use to cool something you'd just pulled out of the oven and put it on a baking sheet. Spread the bacon out on the drying rack so the air can circulate around it and slide it into your oven on a rack above the wood chips and... and this is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT... you need to make sure the bacon doesn't fall off the rack, so you'll need to crawl into the oven and hold it in place while it smokes. Stay in there with it for anywhere from 8-24 hrs depending on the level of smokiness desired, then enjoy your delicious smoked treat washed down with a couple of those classy PBRs! Cheers!

Wrong. In beer, it comes from the wheat, barley, hoppes, etc. yes, alcohol adds to it, but it isn't the main component. Hence why a shot of whiskey can be around 70 calories.

>Pabst
Enjoy your pisswater.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_9tX4eHztY

Play this while you do it.

70 calories at 40% ABC while a beer at 4% ABV can be 150 calories.

yes you are going to hell but it has got nothing to do with bacon

Hey if you want to drink different shades of piss, be my guest.

Most beers in America have a crappy 4%-6% alcohol range. I think the highest I've seen at a supermarket is Flying Dog Brewery's "Double Dog" beer with 11.5% alcohol.

>all beer is bad because I'm an alcoholic

Kys

OP, can you post a picture of your floor? I want to see what it looks like.

salo with vodka is best

The standard shot is 1.5 oz and for a whisky like Jack youre looking at 100 calories.

Further, you seem to be missing the concept of "by volume" in abv, hence 4% in a 12oz light beer is about the equivalent of a shot of 80 proof liquor.

But you're just a special kind of dumb so I'll leave you be.

what country is this?

it actually looks pretty and made of wood coz my parents made it duh sorry for grammar mistakes im drunk

Bacon is overrated, tenderloin and ribs are far better.

>what country is this?

i dont know why dont you just look at the file name and posters flag

Can you take a picture of it?

yea, nothing shows up... kinda weird

Well, as de Lord (read actually le sky daddy) furthered His development by the great commandment no. There is this kind of secret thing, that is secret when putting this sort of question in some cases, so that can't be based.

Ukraine

who?

nah too lazy, sorry

that country

Baptised by Bacon.

I like it.

>gonna fry that bacon bitch when parents go to sleep
How are you going to pull that off?

Great, now I want bacon.