OK so I'm psychologically unfit to work

OK so I'm psychologically unfit to work.
My girlfriend doesn't give a crap about me anymore, I'm pretty sure shes just staying with me bcus she feels bad for me and doesn't want my suicide on her.
How much heroin do I need to SNORT, not inject, snort in order to kill myself for sure within a reasonable budget.
I'm pretty fucking broke as I'm 2 useless to work.

Op here again
Worth noting I have no history with opiate use.
I do use kratom on a regular.

Why the fuck would you not inject? You can get some 3cc syringes 2 grams for 150 off the internet, it should do the trick.

That said, it wont be fun. You'll spend your last moments vomiting and feeling like shit and it wont be quick. I dont recommend

>my gf doesn't give give a crap about me
>my gf is afraid I'm gonna kill myself.

She cares. Though, you might have some issues. Fix your relationship. Ask her about how she feels, and tell her how you feel.
Try to make things better.

ou should really call the suicide hope line. I'm from east coast usa. I think that ten doses/bags at once would kill you most certainly if insuffulated

Gotta do the cooking by the book

>Reasonable budget
What the fuck does it matter if you break the bank?
Go take out a loan and buy as much as you fucking can.

Why overdose? It's a pretty shitty way to die. Unless you can manage to get your hands on some morphine or something so that you just drift away, you're going to have a bad time.

Just hang yourself, shoot yourself or jump off a building you fucking pussy.

If you're too weak to hack it fuck off.
At least do something cool like shooting Obamas dick off

From what I heard you pass and you barely notice anything.
Snorting 1g won't do ?

Thats why she doesn't even bother spending time with me anymore ? She's just dragging me along

In grams pls

How am I gonna get a loan ... I'm jobless and I don't own shit.
They don't hand out loans that easily over here

Most people arn't as bad as you. go help them. it may get u out of this bullshitery.

Heroin converts to morphine in the body retard

Ur right I am absolute trash and I have even less interest in helping other ppl then I do in carrying on my sorry ass existence.
I've been trying to help people my whole life, its overrated care about yourself as much as you can or ull just end up the same

This. Also, You have to look for help nigger

How do you think I got registered as psychologically unfit to work dipshit ???

>What is a loan shark
What are they going to do, break your knee-caps?

>buy carfent powder
>open envelope & take a deep breath
>instakill

I've been "getting help" for 4 years now I'm done

Any pain ? Now this is the kind of info I'm looking for

I don't have those connections

Okay, then pawn all your shit, you won't be needing it playa, go fight hobos for money or something

I have had some seriously dark nights in my life, more than it would do any good to mention. But to obsess on it is dangerous.

Inject an air bubble and say goodnight