Wtf I hate the NFL now

wtf I hate the NFL now

All those players are garbage. This isn't knitting class, this is the NFL.

>pander to your largest demographic target, white straight men
>bad
These people just don't understand how business works.

And yet Aaron Rodgers is one of the highest paid players.

>PLAYERS SHOULD BE SIGNED BASED ON POLITICAL BELIEFS NOT ON SKILL REEEEE

why do you think he hired olivia munn? gotta play the game famalam

>All average to nobody players whos distractions outweigh their talent.

only Colin Kaepernick has a shout of being good enough to land somewhere and he will be on a team before the season starts

>Michael Sam
Good college player. Shit pro like many others

>Brennan
Meh college player meh pro

>kluwe
Faggot

>Michael Sam was always a lower-tier prospect even before he came out
>Kaepernick was overpayed and shit for the last 2 years
Fuck it, I'll be generous and give him Chris Kluwe. He was a middling punter and taking strong stances made it an easy decision to cut him and take a chance on a new punter that would cost substantially less. But who didn't see that coming?

What football really needs is more faggots you goddamn bigots.

It's almost like he doesn't realize the average NFL career is 3 years.

Kaep opted out of his own contract.

>ray lewis killed a guy and played for many years after

maybe its a talent driven league

>ChrisWarcraft

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhahahhahahahahahahahahahah

I love being reminded that this pathetic piece of shit exists.

Payed doesn't mean what you think it does.

No he won't. No team wants to deal with his bullshit, especially as a back up. Kaep fucked himself when he opted out and the FA market is showing that.

Kaepernick will probably be on a roster by the start of next season. I bet he goes to chicago or jacksonville

>who is Aaron Rodgers
What a dumb cunt

Jesus Christ I didn't even notice that.

Sam is such a plug he couldn't hack it in the CFL

Does this queer think that Kaepernick is good enough to be a first week FA signing? He'll probably end up on training camp roster(probably the Browns)

>Sam
7th rounder, basic bitch talent. CFL tier

>Kluwe
Unremarkable punter who lost his job to a black punter. They can't cry foul here

>Kaep
Awful awareness. While he can be a good backup QB it's not worth to go through all the hassle for a clipboard holder that will disrupt your lockerroom

this

if you attract a media circus, you must be a great player or you will be out of a job ASAP.

same thing with Tebow

In all these cases the media shitstorm is what killed their careers.

>tim tebow
>loved jesus
>out of the league

>Pat Tillman died for this

>tim tebow was released because he triggered atheists

>he is actually better than some of the backup quarterbacks in the league right now

>Handegg
That's a man sport
>Bastketball
Questionable, but originally a man sport
>Baseball
Kingshit, you better own something beyond your balls sport
>Hockey
Questionable, but originally a man sport

nothing to do with that
the NFL signs the best players, period

Kap's play was to shield himself with the power of political correctness when he knew he was on the bubble.
It worked, for a season; and then his lack of elite ability wrote the next chapter for him.

They was already trying to get rid of Kaepernick before the whole knee thing

>they don't want the media shitstorm

Such a weak ass excuse, though I don't blame people for saying it because you simpletons are just repeating what you read on PFT

Teams control their media. If they don't want a media circus they can deny the increased credential requests or simply shut down these media outlets access to the team

It's as simple as the owners making an example of someone who stepped out of line. No surprise the bootlickers here have their backs

Oh an Michael Sam didn't make the league because he isn't good enough. Maybe he was in college but professional adult Michael Sam couldnt cut the mustard

did michael sam himself ever allege he was cut for any reason other than not being good enough?

Nope, he was actually very polite about the events. Media tried, but people weren't really interested.

>If they don't want a media circus they can deny the increased credential requests or simply shut down these media outlets access to the team

That just makes things worse

>Jeremy Lin is asian
>exiled to the Brooklyn Nets

Uh, what? He said he was likely cut because he came out of the closet.

“I think if I never would have came out, never would have said those words out to the public, I would still be currently in the NFL. But because of me saying those words, I think it could have played a huge part in my current situation,” he said.

“I know how to play this game, I can play this game,” Sam said. “I don’t know what goes on in the NFL with the guys who are making the decisions, but whatever it is, hopefully it’s not what I think it is.”

Ultimately, Sam says that there are other gay players in the NFL who won’t come out because they’re worried about their livelihood. He thinks the NFL needs to do more to support the LGBT community and change the culture.

“They should do more. They really should do more. I mean, everyone watches football, everyone loves football,” Sam said. “Right now who is leading that charge is probably the NBA, the NBA is very outspoken and they do a lot for the LBGT community. The NFL does very few.”

I actually feel a little bad for Tebow in that regard. He was not gonna be a great QB. But he was definitely good enough to be a career backup for 8-10 years if not more.

Imagine the frustration of not being able to chase your dream not because of what you did but the people around you and your fans always annoying the wrong people and bringing a shitload of attention onto you.

Now of course the flipside to that is him getting a TV gig right out of the league and also a chance to play Pro baseball with pretty much zero experience. But everybody knows he would leave a baseball game mid at bat if it ment getting an NFL job again.