What the hell kind of spider is this?

What the hell kind of spider is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

burkemuseum.org/blog/myth-violin-shape-brown-recluse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wolf spider?

Of fucking course that's a wolf spider....

That's not even a spider, bro.

Fiddle back markings- usually seen on the Brown Recluse. Not sure though. Kill it

bro thats not a spider its a cancer cell

That honestly looks like a brown recluse. As someone mentioned above, fiddle back.

just a common garden spider mate

Who ever says that's not a wolf spider is completely fucking retarded so much so that you ought to just go and hang yourself.

Wolf spider or brown recluse. Kinda hard for a spidernewb like me to tell from the image.

It does look more like a wolf spider if I had to make a decision though. The markings aren't distinct enough for a brown recluse.

Looks like a common housespider to me.

Maybe a tarantula or birdeater or something like that. But nothing dangerous like Black widow or webslave.

It's not a wolf spider.

Its a wolf spider! Theyre your bro. They will hunt down other spiders and bugs in your house. Kill it if you see a colony of babies on its back though. Noone wants that.

That is not a recluse you retards. And it has NO fiddle on it's back. (See oic related - bottom of the violin is at the "face" of the spider)

That is a common wolf spider and harmless. If it's outside, leave it alone. If it's inside move it outside. It doesn't want to be in your house either.

Also this.

>6 KB

Grass spiders
Family Agelenidae

Better now

This more efficient?

Sorry for using up all your ram to view a picture

You're wrong and gay...

Eratigena atrica

Jesus the brown recluse meme is old.
Its a wolf spider.
This pic is a brown recluse.
Notice the fiddle/violin shape on its head.
And the fucking size.

burkemuseum.org/blog/myth-violin-shape-brown-recluse

You're more accurate than the posts you're responding to but not telling the full story.